Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you cant be more of a complete player if you're a sidekick being compared to a bonafide leader(lebron) who does it all for his team...
Your argument is flawed in so many ways I dont even know where to start.

Pippen and Magic were both sidekicks for most of their career.
Both are top 50 all time.
Both are more complete players than Lebron will ever be.
 11 years ago '06        #122
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
youre a fu*king idiot

MonkTaker said:
Better players around him than Lebron...

Lebron > Kobe?
 06-05-2007, 11:42 PM         #123
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
better right now.... but a nice joke to compare the two at 22... kobe was no where close... i mean kobe is nowhere close in terms of leadership and teamball in year 11
How can u really say Kobe doesn't have leadership in year 11??
He is always talking to the young guys during games. Always tryna teach players new things. And like it or not no one on the current squad has said anything bad about Kobe. THey look at him as the leader and thats what he is. U cant really tell hes not a leader from sitting on ur couch watching ESPN but like it or not he is.
 11 years ago '04        #124
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
better right now.... but a nice joke to compare the two at 22... kobe was no where close... i mean kobe is nowhere close in terms of leadership and teamball in year 11

the only thing yall are holding onto is that he has rings... and hes got a historic roster, coach, and shaq to show for that....

its a joke to say that kobe was better at 22.. kobe at year 11 couldnt even win in the east... yall telling me that if kobe at 22 was replaced with the 2007 lebron, kobe WOULD GET TO THE FINALS IN THE EAST???! get the fu*k outta here
I'm about to call you the Nutcracker because you're on this dude's d*ck so much.
Its actually rediculous that such stupidity would come out of anyone, let alone a grown man like you claim to be.

Lebron has done nothing. And you have shown absolutely nothing to prove your claim of Lebron being better.
Put up or shut up.

You've carried this thread far enough with sh*t like leadership and team ball that is completely irrelevant when you take a look at how much Kobe has won over his career.
 06-05-2007, 11:45 PM         #125
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
pretty good point, but
you have no evidence to back those claims up.... the type of leadership that lebron holds, can take him to places that noone has ever been placed upon

and im sorry, but pippen is not/was not a better leader than lebron.. im sorry charlie, i'll give you magic, but saying that pippen is more complete is kinda funny... thanks for the laugh
leadership is not a tangible atribute of a player damnit

leadership is more of a product of perception than anything else

is that your only point to your argument?

simply pathetic
 11 years ago '04        #126
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
pretty good point, but
you have no evidence to back those claims up.... the type of leadership that lebron holds, can take him to places that noone has ever been placed upon

and im sorry, but pippen is not/was not a better leader than lebron.. im sorry charlie, i'll give you magic, but saying that pippen is more complete is kinda funny... thanks for the laugh
Pippen was not a better leader than Lebron?

Are you serious?
In 93-94 he led the Bulls WITHOUT Michael Jordan to a 55-27 record, in a time when the East was much stronger, and almost led them to the NBA Finals.
 11 years ago '04        #127
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
leadership isnt a factor?!??! rotfl

its the difference b/w kobe sitting at home, and lebron staying in the playoffs...

im not just saying that leborn is a leader, i mean its a huge factor, b/c as we see, it helps with chemistry, which will make your teammates player more confidently...lebron is a great offensive weapon, his defense is improving.. KOBE IS A BETTER INDIVIDUAL OFFENSIVE/DEFENSIVE WEAPON, but inidividual offense will only take your team so far... unless you have someone who will pick up the slack.. which kobe doesnt have, and lebron doesnt have... the point is that lebron picks up the slack for his team... and thats the difference b/w the 2 players

but answer me one question... COULD KOBE AT 22 YEARS OF AGE, win in the 2006-2007 eastern conference with the 2006-2007 cavs and get to the finals?!?!? ANSWER THAT QUESTION

BUT LIKE I'VE ALWAYS SAID... kobe > lebron for now, in alot of categories, BUT LEBRON IS ALSO >>> kobe in alot of categories... the future is looking better for lebron tho...
Why are you resorting to speculation to defend your argument?
- COULD LEBRON HAVE CARRIED HIS TEAM PAST THE FIRST ROUND IN THE WEST?
- COULD HE HAVE DEFEATED THE SUNS IN A 7 GAME SERIES?

Quit wasting your time and bring up some real points at the very least.
 06-05-2007, 11:58 PM         #128
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
scotty pippen is not better than kobe or lebron.. move on to someone else....
TO say righ tnow after what all Pippen has done in his career is not better than Lebron then u must be in ur own little zone with the Lebron nut hugging.
 11 years ago '12        #129
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 CatchinZs said:
threadstarter is probably one of those douchebags that have the nerve to say that steve nash should be winning those mvps

lebron's d? lebron's jumper? lebron's sh*tty freethrow shooting? lebron's 2 clutch performances compared to endless ones from kobe? lebron's sh*tty conference?

come on dude, just cause somebody knows how to toss the rock does NOT mean he's better than the most complete player in the game

Are you fu*kin stupid?

Nash deserves every MVP he recieved.

Secondly, If Lebron doesn't have any D, a jumper, no freethrow shooting, and no clutch performances...

Then why exactly is his team in the Finals?

Just some crazy string of luck?

Or maybe your just full of sh*t?
 06-06-2007, 11:42 AM         #130
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is the most UNLUCKIEST player in the NBA! No good player to play with.
 06-06-2007, 03:44 PM         #131
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Are you fu*kin stupid?

Nash deserves every MVP he recieved.

Secondly, If Lebron doesn't have any D, a jumper, no freethrow shooting, and no clutch performances...

Then why exactly is his team in the Finals?

Just some crazy string of luck?

Or maybe your just full of sh*t?
when did i say lebron had NO d, NO jumper, NO freethrow shooting, and NO clutch performances?

I didn't, i was comparing lebron's game AT THIS STAGE (not down the road), to kobe's game AT THIS STAGE

You changed my words around to make up for your L from earlier in the thread

if you honestly believe that lebron is > than kobe in this stage of his career you should seriously take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have developed a love for pube-shed in your mouth. take your personal dislike for kobe out of the equation, and the media's obsession with making lebron 'mike 2', and you will find that kobe's game is lightyears ahead of lebron's AT THIS POINT.

lebron has 1 clutch series under his belt and all of the sudden people forget how many times other great players have come through in the past. this media d!cklicking is disgusting.

Last edited by CatchinZs; 06-06-2007 at 03:46 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #132
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 str8_akademiks said:
Why are you resorting to speculation to defend your argument?
- COULD LEBRON HAVE CARRIED HIS TEAM PAST THE FIRST ROUND IN THE WEST?
- COULD HE HAVE DEFEATED THE SUNS IN A 7 GAME SERIES?

Quit wasting your time and bring up some real points at the very least.
man, dont even bother...his d*ckriding of lebron is ridiculous. first he said lebron was a better player, then a better athlete, then a better leader. kobes stats are the very similar to lebron james at 22, if not better, and he says lebron is better. bringing up sh*t like he played with a great roster...yes, he did, but wouldnt that make all of his stats lower with that much talent (with the exception of asts) ?

i give lebron credit for being a better passer, and rebounder (height), but this 'lebron is a leader so he is better' sh*t is fu*king retarded. its all speculation.

and lets not forget kobe came off the bench for 2 years, lebron had free reign over his team and more playing time to develop.

Last edited by 25toLife; 06-06-2007 at 03:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #133
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron lovers keep trying to claim that the reason the Cavs are in the Finals is because he's a better leader. The truth is that his roster was healthy going in to the playoffs and his role players hit shots.

LeBrons did and Kobes didn't.
 11 years ago '04        #134
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
To get a.ssists don't your teammates have to MAKE shots?

Kobe>>>Bron
 11 years ago '04        #135
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I was a psychology major, and I understand that some mental disorders have symptoms of delusions of grandeur.... But I have never heard of someone having delusions of someone ELSE'S grandeur like yourself, Maroon.
 11 years ago '04        #136
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ im speaking the truth...
You actually believe that?
 11 years ago '06        #137
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 str8_akademiks said:
You actually believe that?
he does, but what can you expect from someone who cant even spell 'coming'?

Last edited by 25toLife; 06-06-2007 at 08:41 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #138
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
It's quite alright to believe Kobe is better than LeBron but the way y'all act like it's blasphemy to say LeBron is the better player is absurd. You'd have to be insane to think that Kobe is THAT MUCH BETTER than LeBron is.
 06-06-2007, 08:52 PM         #139
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
It's quite alright to believe Kobe is better than LeBron but the way y'all act like it's blasphemy to say LeBron is the better player is absurd. You'd have to be insane to think that Kobe is THAT MUCH BETTER than LeBron is.
I personally want to wait and see how he does against the Spurs.
 06-06-2007, 09:37 PM         #140
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why!!? its not gonna make or break him... unless you're a hater..
If he gets swept it will show how stupid u guys are to compare how Lebron gets far in a weak Eastern conference to how Kobe does in the West. And how is it not gonna break him. If he wins the series he obviously will be compared to Kobe ,Duncan and Jordan but if he loses horribly then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago