Kobe has....

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '12        #101
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Lets Face it, Kobe is not the team player Lebron is...

Kobe can not take his team to the next level....

Which is why he's crying for HELP right now..

and Odom is a baller.
 11 years ago '12        #102
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Well if you look at the numbers, at age 22, Kobe averaged 28.5 ppg, 6ast and 5 reb, compared with Lebron's 27.5, 6.7 & 6. Considering Lebron was starting from the moment he entered the NBA, and Kobe was backing up Eddie Jones and various others for 2 years, I'd say they're on level playing ground there.
Add to the fact that Kobe was scoring 29.4, 7.3 & 6.1 in the playoffs and the Lakers won the title that year, thats a whole other story.

Yeah, and look at the players Kobe had then...

Smh at you haters.
 11 years ago '12        #103
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Kobe has a better supporting cast EACH time he won a ring...

If Lebron win's a ring this year its official...

Lebron > Kobe
 11 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 MonkTaker said:
Yeah, and look at the players Kobe had then...

Smh at you haters.
Wouldnt that make his PPG, APG and RPB LOWER because of all those players?

Face it, you're a fu*king idiot.
 11 years ago '12        #105
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Wouldnt that make his PPG, APG and RPB LOWER because of all those players?

Face it, you're a fu*king idiot.

Your the one catchin' feelings fool...

Lebron is a better all around player than Kobe.
 11 years ago '04        #106
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
*laughing at n*ggaz comparing lebrons dunks to the game of basketball skills*

Yo my n*ggaz why are u comparing the way a n*gga dunk\ anyways, its the same 2 points no matter how u get, it doesnt make lebron better than anyone else. Aiight check this out, when Kobe was that same age i know he was dunking the ball on a regular, but ya gotta remember things like that take toll on the humans body. Lebron is young and he is gonna show off more often. I remember MJ, Kobe, Tmac and even soft a.ss Carter, use to dunk everytime they get to the basket but after a while there priority now is to win no matter how they get it, and that mostly shotting the ball.

Now lets get on lebron...... The most overrated n*gga since he stepped foot in the NBA. Dude is definitly inconsistent, he aint clutch ( which means he aint got heart). His shooting to me aint really on point, definitly needs to work on that if he wants to be even top 7 in the league. I could go on but i dont want to deprive the dude of what he did so far which is really is nothing to me but, just for the balls suckers, we will give him a chance to see what he is made of coming this thurs.:rasta:

Last edited by teegray1124; 06-05-2007 at 09:53 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #107
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your the one catchin' feelings fool...

Lebron is a better all around player than Kobe.
You didnt answer my question you jackass.

What has he done to show that he's better than Kobe?
Any Rings?
Scoring titles?
other Accolades?
First team all NBA?
First team all defense?

You would have a better chance of proving that Harold Minor is better than Michael Jordan than you do of winning this argument.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 str8_akademiks said:
You didnt answer my question you jackass.

What has he done to show that he's better than Kobe?
Any Rings?
Scoring titles?
other Accolades?
First team all NBA?
First team all defense?

You would have a better chance of proving that Harold Minor is better than Michael Jordan than you do of winning this argument.
4 years
all help dude out and give you an answer after 4 more years
 06-05-2007, 10:22 PM         #109
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Like I put in my thread...

The big difference is... LBJ gives ample opportunities for those around him to step up. You can't just put up 20-7-7 a night AND be selfish. It's impossible.
haha. LBJ. sounds like a gay mexican superhero. El B.J!

4 years
all help dude out and give you an answer after 4 more years
this is true tho. kobe didnt become this superstar right away...

Last edited by SwllwtheShards; 06-05-2007 at 10:23 PM..
 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM         #110
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarter is probably one of those douchebags that have the nerve to say that steve nash should be winning those mvps

lebron's d? lebron's jumper? lebron's sh*tty freethrow shooting? lebron's 2 clutch performances compared to endless ones from kobe? lebron's sh*tty conference?

come on dude, just cause somebody knows how to toss the rock does NOT mean he's better than the most complete player in the game
 06-05-2007, 11:01 PM         #111
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ so now nash didnt deserve the mvps?!?!

mind you, KOBE DIDNT COME CLOSE TO ANY OF THOSE MVPS... and im talking about the last 3 years
fu*k no, this isn't football where you can play one side of the ball, basketball requires playing both sides. nash doesn't play defense all the dude is flashy basketball. no fu*king way in hell does he deserve to be mvp when he doesnt cater to an essential part of every players game.

i dont care about kobe and the mvp's, that's not what i was insinuating. but in no way should players without d win the mvp imo
 11 years ago '04        #112
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Of course LeBron is >>>>>> Kobe

Dude is just 22 years old and doing some amazing sh*t. People wanna act like the age argument don't hold no weight but it does, Kobe can eat a d*ck.

I've been saying this for like 3 years anyways but only Maroon rode with me on this one.
 11 years ago '06        #113
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 Maroon_Tiger said:
talking about playing one dimensional basketball.. is kobe deserve to be in the same sentence as nash in terms of impact in team ball?!?!
does nash deserve to be in the same sentence with anyone who plays d?
 06-05-2007, 11:14 PM         #114
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When does the age excuse go away???
 06-05-2007, 11:16 PM         #115
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
talking about playing one dimensional basketball.. is kobe deserve to be in the same sentence as nash in terms of impact in team ball?!?!
teamball is overrated, chemistry has more to do with management and coaching than it does with players. on the same note, too many outer-variables affect team basketball.

individually tho, the human eye can judge the quality and skill of a player

you can't compare kobe and lebron, because kobe's game (currently, not in 4 years, not in 10 years) is complete right now, at its peak.

there is no way anybody would say lebron is better than kobe skillwise at this point unless you are a c*cksucker. there are still too many holes in lebron's game to even argue this point.

maroon, you can't win this argument

kobe's skill as a player in 2007 > lebron's skill as a player in 2007
 11 years ago '04        #116
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
it has... nobody is excusing his bad games on age, but when you look at lebrons body of work, you HAVE TO PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE... name someone in the 90's generation that played like this outta hs. this quickly....

and to do so, you gotta say, LOOK AT HOW LEBRON HAS SOARED EVERY YEAR FROM 18-22... HE LEAD A TEAM SINCE THE AGE OF 18... kobe didnt do that until shaq left, and hes done a terrible job...

KOBE IS A GREAT PLAYER, BUT his repertoire wasnt on par with lebrons in years 1-4
First of all Kobe didnt come in the NBA as a starter. He came off the bench behind Eddie Jones for those 2 first years.
As I said. Kobe @ 22 = 28.5ppg, 6.0rpg, 5.0 apg.
+ 2nd team all NBA + 2nd team all defense + NBA title.
 06-05-2007, 11:22 PM         #117
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
First of all Kobe didnt come in the NBA as a starter. He came off the bench behind Eddie Jones for those 2 first years.
As I said. Kobe @ 22 = 28.5ppg, 6.0rpg, 5.0 apg.
+ 2nd team all NBA + 2nd team all defense + NBA title.
at 22 kobe was a more complete player than lebron james

/argument maroon jesus
 06-05-2007, 11:27 PM         #118
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
check out lebrons 3rd year stats
stats are skewed, greatness can measured better in acolades and awards than statistics

*JUMP JUMP OFF THE d*ck* maroon
 06-05-2007, 11:29 PM         #119
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you cant be more of a complete player if you're a sidekick being compared to a bonafide leader(lebron) who does it all for his team...
what does being a sidekick have to do with u being a complete player???
 06-05-2007, 11:34 PM         #120
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
stats are skewed, but kobe playing on a "kid in a candy store" team, and playing with the most dominant center ever, and the best coach in the generation?!?!

lol @ stats being worthless.... players cant still have outstanding seasons and come up short for awards
your argument continues to lack in weight so you bring in outer variables such as teammates and coaching staffs to justify your point. in terms of basic basketball skill and fundamentals, kobe is just better than lebron right now, and at 22
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy