Kobe has....

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Andre3000 said:
How does winning 4 games automatically make u better than Kobe?? Before those games Lebron was just an regular n*gga and now where suppose to believe hes all grown and big. And if He goes 1/10 next game n*ggas go say "hes ownly 22 hes only gonna get better".
where's kobe at right now...............
home crying he got a scrub team but when compared to the cavs roster kobe has a better team.
 11 years ago '04        #82
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Javon23 said:
where's kobe at right now...............
home crying he got a scrub team but when compared to the cavs roster kobe has a better team.

[pic - click to view]

^^The graph showing your credibility after that post..
 11 years ago '04        #83
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
*sh*ts on threadstarter

*leaves thread in disgust
 11 years ago '04        #84
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

[pic - click to view]

^^The graph showing your credibility after that post..
the funny thing is i dont even have to waste my time arguing wit cha
my boy lebron backed up my talk on here
and haters like yu are maaad
 06-04-2007, 07:33 PM         #85
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
the funny thing is i dont even have to waste my time arguing wit cha
my boy lebron backed up my talk on here
and haters like yu are maaad
Jordan doesn't think so. He called that n*gga inconsistent.
 11 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Jordan doesn't think so. He called that n*gga inconsistent.
sits back
smokes a jordan like cigar
and laughs at this thread and the haters
 11 years ago '06        #87
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 RakimAllahNY said:
You guys are overrated the Pistons, they aren't the same ones that won in the finals. They lost there whole bench and there all star/all defensive center who made that team defensively is which there based on.

Ok Lebron gets a.ssist but basketball is a two sided sport, Offense and Defense. And Lebron plays on side of it, he will never be mistaken for a defensive stopped as Kobe is an all defensive team selection.

And Kobe averaged 25 points a game during there title run, if you think thats a side kick thats your sadly mistaken. A side kick is what Shaq was last year, 10 points a game in the finals while Wade had 35, thats a side kick. Not a 25+ scorer who is also one of the best perimeter defenders in the game

Also a side kick isn't the guy who gets the ball when the game is on the line. Shaq wasn't even in the game on last second plays because hes a liability.

:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #88
25toLife 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
LOL.. I actually watch basketball. I neither get ESPN nor do I want to watch what their idiot columnists have to say. And what exactly did I say that came from ESPN or any other media source?

You're the one who's stating the typical example of why you dont like Kobe;
- "He doesnt make his teammates better"
- "He's selfish"
and typical examples of why you prefer Lebron
- "He loves his teammates"
- "He passes"
- "He's not selfish"

Same list of sh*t said by idiot columnists that's in the papers or tv, losers like you eat the sh*t up, and you claim that I listen to the media too much?
I call that hypocracy.

Obviously he had the chance to sign with any team he wanted to. Both the Clippers and the Bulls posted up larger offers than the Lakers did. But he stayed out of loyalty and a promise that the Lakers were going to build around him. So really, what the fu*k is your point here? Im gonna wait for you to make another idiot suggestion and restructure his contract too.
1. Kobe is on the back end of his career. Both him and Lakers fans want to win NOW. Everyone has realized that Bynum is not the answer and will not pan out to be anything, except the Buss family has been too dense to realize this.
2. He plays the way he's paid to play. He's a SHOOTING GUARD for fu*k sake. And if you actually WATCHED any Lakers games you would realize that he spends a lot of the game talking and tutoring his younger teammates. But I guess if you don't see it on ESPN, than it doesnt happen, right?
3. Speculation is almost as stupid as the people who use it... How about this;
*If Lebron were in the West, he would not make it past the first round
*If Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler were playing, Lebron wouldnt make it past the first round.
- Sounds pretty much as pointless as your argument there..

Game 7 against the Suns. Kobe takes 16 shots and tries to distribute the ball to get his teammates back in the game, who don't step to the challenge; he gave up on his teammates.
Game 6; Lebron shoots 3-11 and tries to distribute the ball to his teammates who DO step up to the challenge; he's heralded as god's gift to basketball.

You fu*king stans are pathetic.
:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #89
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no one is really dissing kobe for not beating the suns...

im just saying, hes a p!ss poor leader and teammate... and dont a.ssume he could get to the finals in the east when he clearly doesnt play team focused basketball, even if he played on the cavs, they'd get beat by the bulls or pistons and kobe would go on espn and demand a trade, and the renig on it..
he could be a p!ss poor leader and teammate but he's still the best player in the nba..jesus even lebron stated that kobe is better than him so stop comparing me and him...he said those fu*king words on tv!!!!!..son, its strictly personal with kobe...what lebron has done has been unbelievable...i agree on that...if he wins this finals, than he has breakin the regular mold of a champonship team and thats with only one great player...

but please..i want you to open your eyes and believe that all because kobe doesn't have the same number of a.ssists doesn't mean he doesnt pass..for example, tim duncan..he only averaged 3.4 a.ssists a game. It seems like he didnt pass that much but he did. that dude is the best passing big guy in the L..

this year: Lebron - 2nd All Nba Team and No consideration of All-Defensive team....Kobe 1st team all nba and 1st team all defensive team..shouldnt that say something in your head when comparing these two that kobe is better? Those two categories are arguably the best two titles to be on and lebron cant get on either. Now i do admit lebron should have been on there but if he was the best, wouldn't have been unanimous?

I'm in no way hating on lebron. i like the dude. he makes the game fun and i do admit he's a better leader but we're not talking about who's the better leader..we're talking about who's the best player in the L...and thats kobe...i know i can't change your mindset cuz ur obvious ridin lebron to you die but you're being ignorant to the fact that kobe is better..its strictly personal

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 06-04-2007 at 09:52 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #90
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the difference is i dont give a fu*k what on air personality or journalist echos the same sh*t as me.. IM GONNA GIVE MY OPINION... which is based off of 100% my honest feelings and thoughts... the espn analysts and journalists are good for a joke cuz like you, they like to bash players and give them little to no credit for getting far in the playoffs or giving great performances..

its funny how all the non kobe fans give him credit when he does something special... i loved how he almost beat the suns, but when dude quit on his team, i bashed the fu*k out of him for that... i think hes the best player in the league offensively, but after his comments TWICE this summer, that was the last straw, and i CANNOT look at him as a leader anymore... that sh*t was uncalled for..ESPECIALLY IF YOU THEN SAY YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID... thats not what a franchise needs...

but its not funny how whenever lebron does something, mostly something that kobe couldnt do until year 10, or even EVER... he gets sh*tted on...
ok..u say he's the best player offensively...ok..so that leaves defense up in there air right? and u gonna try and debate kobe and lebron's defense? haha..and ur gonna let his comments change the way u feel about him...you must really hate gilbert huh?
 11 years ago '06        #91
25toLife 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

lebron = best leader, best franchise player, better rebounder, better passer, better body control, better dunker(not like it really matters much)..
best leader? franchise player? you mean better leader and franchise player than kobe? not best in the L...

id say duncans a better leader and a better franchise player (8 consecutive 50+ win seasons, conference titles, 3 titles in 8 years, maybe 4 in 9)

body control? the fu*k?

better dunker? kobes up and under the rim dunk, behind the back 180, under the rim 270 or w/e >>> lebrons usual tomahawk...

lebrons a better rebounder and passer, i give him that.

Last edited by 25toLife; 06-04-2007 at 10:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #92
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
i've told everyone and their momma this...

kobe is the best in the L

if i'm picking one person to build a team around, its Tim Duncan

lebron has kobe in driving to the hole..i've never seen someone do what he does..with as much power and control..can not argue with that..shooting..obvious its kobe...post..i havent seen enough from lebron in the post and kobe's is soo similar to MJ's so i'm gonna go with him...so kobe has shooting and post up over lebron's driving ability..i really dont think you can put in a.ssists as the solo thing to make u a better passer..seriously..kobe can't put the ball in the hole..lebron does pass more..i agree and i hate bringing this up but kobe's teammates just cant get the ball in the hole..i'm not using it as an excuse..cuz i hate that sh*t..oh his team sucks and blah blah but it is the truth..and obvious lebron is gonna be a better rebounder...6'9 who is in the middle compared to 6'5 who is guarding the other team's best guard/small forward

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 06-04-2007 at 10:16 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #93
25toLife 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
body control = able to finish at the rim and still put up a nice shot, while able to control yourself in the air

duncan has ginobilie and parker.. 2 great players... = more help than lebron from the starting 5

lol @ kobes reverse dunk... please.. u wylin... tons of players do that dunk the same way...
i guess the tomahawk lebron does is sooooo much better

>>>>

has lebron ever done a dunk other than a tomahawk?
 11 years ago '04        #94
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
who the fu*k cares about dunking? S Swift would be like top 10 in the nba if dunker mattered
 11 years ago '04        #95
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
body control = able to finish at the rim and still put up a nice shot, while able to control yourself in the air

duncan has ginobilie and parker.. 2 great players... = more help than lebron from the starting 5

lol @ kobes reverse dunk... please.. u wylin... tons of players do that dunk the same way...
lol @ body control.. Lebron is what... 6'8, 250? He is always one of the biggest dudes on the court. Kobe is at most 6"6, 220.
Might as well compare Steve Nashs "body control" to Amare Stoudamire.
 11 years ago '04        #96
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you clowns are k!lling me with the excuses.... nash for one isnt very athletic... so thats a poor comparison
Theres no excuse you fu*king moron. Youre comparing the body control of players 2 inches and 30 pounds apart. Of course Lebron is goin to be able to take more contact than Kobe.
 11 years ago '04        #97
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you clowns are k!lling me with the excuses.... nash for one isnt very athletic... so thats a poor comparison

why cant you just admit it.. LEBRON IS MORE ATHLETIC THAN KOBE.. just give it up!!
Wait, I thought you were arguing that Lebron was BETTER than Kobe?
Are you loosening your grip on his junk because youve been sh*tted on so many times in this thread?
 11 years ago '06        #98
25toLife 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Wait, I thought you were arguing that Lebron was BETTER than Kobe?
Are you loosening your grip on his junk because youve been sh*tted on so many times in this thread?
 11 years ago '04        #99
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no im not

kobe is still the best individual offensive player and defensive player

as far as a leader offensively, or for a franchise, hes not great... lebron is better than him in several categories, and he can do things that kobe cant, and kobe can do some things that lebron cant... like defend better, and is a better shooter..

lebron is still allllllllllllllot better than kobe every year when you compare the stages of maturity and growth side to side with their careers

but hands down, lebron is the better leader and franchise guy..you never hear complaints or excuses from him
Well if you look at the numbers, at age 22, Kobe averaged 28.5 ppg, 6ast and 5 reb, compared with Lebron's 27.5, 6.7 & 6. Considering Lebron was starting from the moment he entered the NBA, and Kobe was backing up Eddie Jones and various others for 2 years, I'd say they're on level playing ground there.
Add to the fact that Kobe was scoring 29.4, 7.3 & 6.1 in the playoffs and the Lakers won the title that year, thats a whole other story.
 11 years ago '04        #100
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the difference is i dont give a fu*k what on air personality or journalist echos the same sh*t as me.. IM GONNA GIVE MY OPINION... which is based off of 100% my honest feelings and thoughts... the espn analysts and journalists are good for a joke cuz like you, they like to bash players and give them little to no credit for getting far in the playoffs or giving great performances..

its funny how all the non kobe fans give him credit when he does something special... i loved how he almost beat the suns, but when dude quit on his team, i bashed the fu*k out of him for that... i think hes the best player in the league offensively, but after his comments TWICE this summer, that was the last straw, and i CANNOT look at him as a leader anymore... that sh*t was uncalled for..ESPECIALLY IF YOU THEN SAY YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID... thats not what a franchise needs...

but its not funny how whenever lebron does something, mostly something that kobe couldnt do until year 10, or even EVER... he gets sh*tted on...

its funny some c*cksmoker like you has the nerve to say that sh*t, arent you that same geek whos always hating on kobe for the stupidest reasons

you lost chump....
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago