When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
exactly..horry is a good player because he has 6 rings and is clutch

and john salley was a good player back in the day...

[pic - click to view]

06-04-2007, 05:07 PM         #62
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is no way in hell the 06-07 lakers would make it out in the east... the bulls were so strong and deep, they'd beat the lakers... deng would beast all over the lakers.. ben wallace would cancel out every big man in the paint.. kobe would just jack up jumpers all day..
Funny, I didnt see the Cavs play the bulls!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #63
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 FACEMOB1 said:
Yeah he won three titles riding the coat tails of shaq....tell me if he such a great player why cant he even get his team out the first round now
averaging 1 and 2 pts less than shaq in 2 of the 3 title runs is ''riding his coat tails''... not to mention taking over when shaq was in foul trouble and in the 4th...(see indiana series, spurs 2002 series, etc)

and facing the suns, the 2nd best team in the league with 3 all-stars with a bunch of bums is harder than facing a depleted wizards team with their 2 best players gone.
 11 years ago '06        #64
25toLife 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Has kobe even got outta the first round yet without shaq? I mean not just this year since shaq been traded
its been 3 years, 2 years he faced the suns and 1 he was injured for 1/3 of the year. do you expect the lakers bum a.ss team to beat the title contending suns?

your kobe hating is ridiculous.
 06-04-2007, 05:19 PM         #65
WNBARoX25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!Same dry threads. Get A Life
 11 years ago '06        #66
25toLife 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Yup thats what i thought, nope...funny how you said title contending since them hoes aint even make a finals yet....its his fault he got a bum a.ss team
oh, so i guess its his fault they traded butler for kwame...and passed on baron davis and boozer when he told his front office to go for them...

of course theyre title contenders, theyve been to the wcf 2 of the 3 years, they just cant make the finals. when the playoffs start and you dont think the suns are title contenders, youre an idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #67
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
 NYCNYCNYC said:
its ok though...kobe gets on shining his three rings..while lebron shines what? ummmmm maybe his finger nails cuz he hasnt won sh*t in the nba...lmao dude couldnt even make all nba first team..if he's supposed to be the best, he would have been an unanimous selection on there..plus he hasnt even made an all defensive team..wow
CLOSE THREAD.

Maroon_Tiger, you are slowly becoming sadder by the day. Your d*ckryding knows no bounds.
Threadstarter needs to be curb stomped for even contemplating this thread.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #68
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 257 257
Honestly Who made this thread?

Facts is the East is garbage first and formost, Now lets a.ssume lebron was in the west do u really think he would even get this far? Suns, jazz, Rockets even i think the bulls could beat cavs.

Now lets analyze that east.... It was breeze with the wizard they had no allstar status on that team.. The nets they are washed up, those n*ggaz getting tired, now the pistons are just overrated they played semi par.

So my whole point is this. I think yall should get off the n*ggaz sack and this game will really tell what he is made of. He had a breeze trust me. If they can beat spurs, then i wouldnt trip if u even cater, or decide to suck this n*ggaz d*ck.

Lebron is not even better than Tmac or on a good day arenas. Holla
 11 years ago '04        #69
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 257 257
 str8_akademiks said:
CLOSE THREAD.

Maroon_Tiger, you are slowly becoming sadder by the day. Your d*ckryding knows no bounds.
Threadstarter needs to be curb stomped for even contemplating this thread.

[pic - click to view]

I think Gif went to far my n*gga. U have a point but i dont think it was a good idea to get a pic of some one stomping a black man. Overboard son. But i believe in what ya sayin.
 11 years ago '05        #70
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
 MonkTaker said:
Better players around him than Lebron...
The Lakers best 4 players besides Kobe missed a total of 209 games in the last 2 years
  • Odom - 28 games missed
  • Kwame - 51 games missed
  • Mihm - 105 games missed
  • Walton - 35 games missed

Kobe still managed to take them to the playoffs (7th seed) for the past 2 years!! Look what he had to work with.

Heres a list of the players the Lakers added since Bryant re-signed in 2004:

Sasha Vujacic, Andrew Bynum, Smush Parker, Jordan Farmar, Shammond Williams, Chris Mihm, Aaron McKie, Ronny Turiaf, Vladimir Radmanovic, Maurice Evans, Kwame Brown, Chucky Atkins, Jumaine Jones, Vlade Divac, Tony Bobbitt, Laron Profit, Von Wafer, Devin Green, Jim Jackson, Tierre Brown

The media and these hatin' a.ss cats on here are tryin' to down Kobe for not getting past the first round... I'm amazed that he was able to get them to the playoffs at all! Who else could have takin the garbage that was left after Odom, Walton, Brown, and Mihm) went down to the playoffs, not once but twice?!!!!

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 06-04-2007 at 06:09 PM..
 06-04-2007, 06:02 PM         #71
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how people say people are tying to discredit Lebrons accomplishment (which is nothing because if he doesn't win a title in 10 years no one will remember this outside of the state of Ohio) and there the same people that try to discredit 3 rings, All Defense/All NBA teams and 81 point game.
 06-04-2007, 06:06 PM         #72
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Has kobe even got outta the first round yet without shaq? I mean not just this year since shaq been traded
terrible comeback you got sonned
 11 years ago '07        #73
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 RakimAllahNY said:
West>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>East by a mile. Facing the Suns first round>Facing any team in the east
:applause: :applause:
 06-04-2007, 06:12 PM         #74
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are overrated the Pistons, they aren't the same ones that won in the finals. They lost there whole bench and there all star/all defensive center who made that team defensively is which there based on.

Ok Lebron gets a.ssist but basketball is a two sided sport, Offense and Defense. And Lebron plays on side of it, he will never be mistaken for a defensive stopped as Kobe is an all defensive team selection.

And Kobe averaged 25 points a game during there title run, if you think thats a side kick thats your sadly mistaken. A side kick is what Shaq was last year, 10 points a game in the finals while Wade had 35, thats a side kick. Not a 25+ scorer who is also one of the best perimeter defenders in the game

Also a side kick isn't the guy who gets the ball when the game is on the line. Shaq wasn't even in the game on last second plays because hes a liability.

Last edited by Hurricane Ra; 06-04-2007 at 06:14 PM..
 06-04-2007, 06:16 PM         #75
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Kobe could have beat the suns but he didn't. And whats the difference between the Pistons team that beat Lebron and the one that lost. No Ben Wallace to control the paint.
 11 years ago '04        #76
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
please... people can make fun of lebron not getting every accolade this year in the nba

the fact remains that kobe couldnt do what lebron just did with his or lebrons squad... in the east.. keep trying to belittle lebrons great accomplishment and performances..

as a matter of fact, i'd love to see him face the pistons, bulls or cavs, and get that a.ss sent home and watch his STANS make up all kinds of excuses..

and str8_academics, im sorry you dont agree with me, if i sucked off kobe like alot of people on this site(instead of telling it like it is), you'd be praising me..

fact is... lebron has done more for his franchise in the last 3 years than kobe... but kobe has taked to the media about his team alot more than lebron in the last 3 years... .. kobe also scored more points, but also, had more time at home with the family and on the 18 holes than lebron has
lmao... People make fun of not getting EVERY accolade?
Dude, people make fun of Lebron for not getting ANY accolades.
And like the idiot that you are, you introduce your OPINION by saying "the fact is". Where is the fact that Kobe couldnt take the Cavs anywhere in that garbage Eastern Conference?
People like you are those that will blow up EVERYTHING that he's accomplished and belittle what his teammates do. Its fu*king pathetic and it shows the intelligence of Cavs fans to praise Lebron for 3 good games in the playoffs compared to 13 subar ones. 43% shooting for a player who's game is solely based on driving is almost pathetic.

You cant even compare the Lakers team to the Cavs team, so I dont know why you're still doing it. Maybe you're stupid or just dyslexic and nothing in this thread goes through your head.
The Lakers are a.ss. They play no defense and players like Kwame Brown and Smush Parker would barely start in the NBDL. Even worse is the fact that Luke Walton is the guy that "holds" that team together.
Lebron's teammates have carried HIM throughout these playoffs, and it wasnt any more evident than in game 6.

teegray1124 said:
I think Gif went to far my n*gga. U have a point but i dont think it was a good idea to get a pic of some one stomping a black man. Overboard son. But i believe in what ya sayin.

Its from a movie. American History X.
 11 years ago '05        #77
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 RakimAllahNY said:
You guys are overrated the Pistons, they aren't the same ones that won in the finals. They lost there whole bench and there all star/all defensive center who made that team defensively is which there based on.

Ok Lebron gets a.ssist but basketball is a two sided sport, Offense and Defense. And Lebron plays on side of it, he will never be mistaken for a defensive stopped as Kobe is an all defensive team selection.

And Kobe averaged 25 points a game during there title run, if you think thats a side kick thats your sadly mistaken. A side kick is what Shaq was last year, 10 points a game in the finals while Wade had 35, thats a side kick. Not a 25+ scorer who is also one of the best perimeter defenders in the game

Also a side kick isn't the guy who gets the ball when the game is on the line. Shaq wasn't even in the game on last second plays because hes a liability.

CLOSE THREAD n*ggaz stay hatin' on kobe like he aint the first or second best player EVER to play the game. In the fourth qaurter/ over time in the Indiana series lakers first run he TOOK OVER the game when Shaq fouled out. People fail to realize when the game is mad close phil jackson draws up plays for Kobe cause shaq was gon get fouled if he touched the ball. Lakers woulda gotten swept by the piston if kobe didnt hit that game winning 3 pointer. Lebron is a great player but not better than Kobe and this thread won't mean sh*t after the spurs beat them in 4 or 5. And fu*k a 8.5 a.ssist a game. you fail to realize that if some passes you the ball and you dont SCORE you aint gettin no a.ssists so that means Lebron has got team mates that can make shots. Kwame Brown can't finish at the rim, has butter fingers cant catch. You can't blame Kobe for taking a buncha shots when his team mates excluding Odom can't make a damn shoit. The Lakers starting five again besides Odom are Bench player on any other team. End of discussion. Kobe>Lebron
 11 years ago '04        #78
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the reason why i said "the fact remains" eventhough it hasnt happened is that if you know basketball, you'd know that it is a fact that kobe isnt as good of a leader or teammate as lebron and other players in the nba, hes actually among some of the worst.. but you're one of those guys who gets all his fact from espn so if you dont see it on paper or tv, you dont believe it... i like to call that nieve..

its just so sad that stans have to even bring up kobes name...and play hypothetical scenarios, WHAT IF KOBE PLAYED IN THE EAST??! WELL KOBE HAD A CHANCE TO SIGN TO ANY TEAM HE WANTED TO... so blame kobe for that moron..

but like i've been saying, if you truely know what kobe is about, you'd be able to see past the lame teammates that kobe has and realize that

1. kobe isnt patient enough to let them develop
2. his style of play and leadership isnt conducive to development of skill or self esteem of teammates
3. kobe wouldnt be able to even be very succesful with the cavaliers b/c that team is successful b/c of a team mindset and alot of passing and unselfish play... which kobe isnt good for
LOL.. I actually watch basketball. I neither get ESPN nor do I want to watch what their idiot columnists have to say. And what exactly did I say that came from ESPN or any other media source?

You're the one who's stating the typical example of why you dont like Kobe;
- "He doesnt make his teammates better"
- "He's selfish"
and typical examples of why you prefer Lebron
- "He loves his teammates"
- "He passes"
- "He's not selfish"

Same list of sh*t said by idiot columnists that's in the papers or tv, losers like you eat the sh*t up, and you claim that I listen to the media too much?
I call that hypocracy.

Obviously he had the chance to sign with any team he wanted to. Both the Clippers and the Bulls posted up larger offers than the Lakers did. But he stayed out of loyalty and a promise that the Lakers were going to build around him. So really, what the fu*k is your point here? Im gonna wait for you to make another idiot suggestion and restructure his contract too.
1. Kobe is on the back end of his career. Both him and Lakers fans want to win NOW. Everyone has realized that Bynum is not the answer and will not pan out to be anything, except the Buss family has been too dense to realize this.
2. He plays the way he's paid to play. He's a SHOOTING GUARD for fu*k sake. And if you actually WATCHED any Lakers games you would realize that he spends a lot of the game talking and tutoring his younger teammates. But I guess if you don't see it on ESPN, than it doesnt happen, right?
3. Speculation is almost as stupid as the people who use it... How about this;
*If Lebron were in the West, he would not make it past the first round
*If Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler were playing, Lebron wouldnt make it past the first round.
- Sounds pretty much as pointless as your argument there..

Game 7 against the Suns. Kobe takes 16 shots and tries to distribute the ball to get his teammates back in the game, who don't step to the challenge; he gave up on his teammates.
Game 6; Lebron shoots 3-11 and tries to distribute the ball to his teammates who DO step up to the challenge; he's heralded as god's gift to basketball.

You fu*king stans are pathetic.
 11 years ago '04        #79
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
fu*k all this repeat debate BS
right now
Lebron ---------->Kobe = end of story
 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM         #80
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
fu*k all this repeat debate BS
right now
Lebron ---------->Kobe = end of story
How does winning 4 games automatically make u better than Kobe?? Before those games Lebron was just an regular n*gga and now where suppose to believe hes all grown and big. And if He goes 1/10 next game n*ggas go say "hes ownly 22 hes only gonna get better".
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy