Kobe has....

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
Kobe is hard to play with Like Iverson???

yet Iverson did the same thing Lebron is doign now

leading his team to the finals in the weak a.ss east

i dont know how someone being the second option that helped his team get 3 rings is a hard to play with player

as far as which team has a better supporting cast besides Odom the lakers arent really sh*t

Smush Kwame shouldnt even be starting

Farmar was sent to the d league

Z was a former allstar n*ggaz seem to forget that
vaerjo= Turiaf nothing but enretic players that do nothing but come off the bench and get rebounds

Clevland shooters>>>>>>>>>> lakers shooters and thats horrible since Cleveland got one of the worst backcourts in the L

and please dont tell you think Lakers front court is better then then the Cavs
Clevelands bench>>> Lakers bench

Clevelands defence>>>> Lakers defence (please dont tell me Lebron inspires is team to play defence:rolleyes: )

and again playing A championship contender in the first round>>>>>>> Playing the wizards without 2 of thier best players then playing an underachieving barely .500 team in the second round

now I do think lebron is equal to Kobe this year (sh*t i thought Lebron desreved MVP this year)

but come on Cavs road to the finals was easier then anybody and thier supporting cast is better then the lakers

at the end of the day in every aspect Cleveland is the better team then the lakers besides from the coaching aspect
:applause: :applause: NOW THAT WAS THE REALEST POST IN THIS THREAD :applause: :applause:
 06-03-2007, 01:41 PM         #42
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

i dont know how someone being the second option that helped his team get 3 rings is a hard to play with player

as far as which team has a better supporting cast besides Odom the lakers arent really sh*t

vaerjo= Turiaf nothing but enretic players that do nothing but come off the bench and get rebounds

Clevland shooters>>>>>>>>>> lakers shooters and thats horrible since Cleveland got one of the worst backcourts in the L

Clevelands defence>>>> Lakers defence (please dont tell me Lebron inspires is team to play defence:rolleyes: )

and again playing A championship contender in the first round>>>>>>> Playing the wizards without 2 of thier best players then playing an underachieving barely .500 team in the second round

now I do think lebron is equal to Kobe this year (sh*t i thought Lebron desreved MVP this year)

but come on Cavs road to the finals was easier then anybody and thier supporting cast is better then the lakers

at the end of the day in every aspect Cleveland is the better team then the lakers besides from the coaching aspect

^^^^Well said.:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: at those who act like they didnt already know this............
 06-03-2007, 01:44 PM         #43
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe has.... 3 rings
 11 years ago '05        #44
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
well we now kno the one thing lebron has that kobe doesnt
 06-03-2007, 01:50 PM         #45
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Russell's face at 22?
 11 years ago '05        #46
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 RakimAllahNY said:
Bill Russell's face at 22?

yea they def overdid it twith the bill russel appearance...they aint win sh*t yet...

sh*t did they even do all that for the spurs?
 11 years ago '05        #47
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha ^^
 06-03-2007, 01:58 PM         #48
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:

speaking the truth right there.
 11 years ago '07        #49
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 MonkTaker said:
Better players around him than Lebron...

Lebron > Kobe?

WEST>east

Get it?
 11 years ago '04        #50
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Firestarr said:
lol @ this thread.

once again the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. sh*t happens every year and the post-season is the breeding ground for this sh*t.

we saw it last year with wade, happens every year, once we get into off-season cooler heads prevail and you see a little more common sense being applied as the reality of things start to set in more clearly.

I think that is what is happening here.

Even though I don't agree with Maroon. I like the going back and forth. Good sh*t. His mind is already made up though.

11 years ago '04        #51
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ i had to put my phone down and laugh a that..

so why does steve nash pass so well if hes a midget?!?! is he looking at mirrors in the crowd?!?
no im not saying that at all..but what's Kobe's position on the court? Shooting Guard..its his job to go out there and score. Lebron is a Small forward. A small forward is the most verstital (sp) position on the court..

and ur making it out that kobe 0% doesn't pass the ball. I understand that he takes more shots...but he wasnt even the #1 FG attempt per game..but whoever has the talent of kobe to go out there and just fu*kin shoot, fade away and dominate a game...why do u want someone to hold that back? If you ever watched kobe more than ten times this year, you would know that he passes the ball..he really does. He gives it to his teammates and they just stand around and cant do a fu*king thing with it...it's really sad actually.

All cuz he doesn't get the a.ssist doesn't mean he doesn't pass the ball. He can't put the ball in the hoop for them.
 11 years ago '04        #52
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Without shaq he wouldnt have any of those
and without kobe, shaq wouldnt have had his...EVERY Championship team has had 2 or more great players and a combination of role players.

when miami won - Wade and Shaq as great players....j will, haslen and others were great role players

when detroit won - Chauncey and Rip and Rasheed as great players...prince and wallace great role players

when spurs won - Tim Duncan and Tony Parker....Manu and the others...great role players

when the lakers won - Shaq and Kobe as great players...rick foxx, fisher etc great role players

when spurs won the first time - Timmy and David as great players..sean elliot and mario elie i believe great role players

when chicago won - MJ and Scottie as great players...dennis rodman, toni kukoc and others as great role players

when houston won - Hakeem and Clyde as great players...horry kenny smith and mario elie as great role players

if cleveland wins this year, the cycle is broken..thats why the odds are so against them
 11 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
there was a point and reason to why I made this thread...
 11 years ago '12        #54
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ yall... the kobe supporters are making up a ton of excuses like the 05-06 heat... when the heat lost to detroit and detroit lost to san antonio, they kept making excuses like "if we had a shot, we'd win"

sounds like "if kobe was in the east....." NEGRO PLEASE.. sure kobe would do better in the east, but give me a break @ him getting past the top 3 teams with the current lakers squad, plus the fact that he is a terrible leader and doesnt play team ball... the top 3 teams imo would send kobe home bi*ching on sports talk radio just like the suns....

face it guys, kobe couldnt do what lebron did, with the lakers, and i'd put my wallet that he couldnt do it with lebrons lineup, cuz he cant play basketball like lebron...

Basically sums it up...

You put Kobe on the Cavs team..

.. and there's no way he takes them to the championship.
 06-03-2007, 10:00 PM         #55
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again he has 3 rings.
 11 years ago '05        #56
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
u crazy all we have is odom cavs have to many players
dt
 11 years ago '04        #57
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Shaq won one without kobe
r u a fu*kin idiot???? yes i explained this the next post...he had d wade..u need two great players to win a champonship...
 11 years ago '04        #58
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
its ok though...kobe gets on shining his three rings..while lebron shines what? ummmmm maybe his finger nails cuz he hasnt won sh*t in the nba...lmao dude couldnt even make all nba first team..if he's supposed to be the best, he would have been an unanimous selection on there..plus he hasnt even made an all defensive team..wow
 11 years ago '04        #59
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
you mad?

fu*k kobe, he aint gonna win anything the rest of his life cause if he wanted to win he wouldnt let his ego take over him and stayed with shaq
yeah i'm so mad...so mad kobe has rings and lebron doesn't...i'm so mad
 11 years ago '04        #60
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
^yes. it does. it doesnt make him the BEST but it does make him great. horry got 6 right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago