Kobe has....

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
222 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,458 | Props total: 1239 1239
^^^
1st recognize my Kwame post.

You know you messed up on that one

2nd I'm going back off The Lakers making it to the Finals. I'll give that one

Are you going with them taking the Cavs road. B/c the Lakers could beat the Nets and the way the y Pistons play uninspired ball.

Rad got hurt

Phil, not Kobe, k!lled Farmar this year.

Smush sucks

Cook - that has to be on Phil too right?

And Vuja could shoot like Gibson but can't play D like him
 11 years ago '04        #22
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,458 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Maroon_Tiger said:
KWAME BROWN IN THE PLAYOOFS, 8.6PPG, 5.6RPG, 52.7%FG
VAREJAO A/G THE PISTONS(TO MAKE THE AVG FAIR) 7.5PPG, 6.3RPG, 52.9%FG...

LIKE I SAID.. dude is basically playing comparable to kwame, the difference is that lebron is giving anderson BETTER LOOKS, mostly point blank layups and shots, wheras kobe is forcing kwame to beat his man with post moves everytime(thinking that hes dwight howard or some sh*t)
^^ you're still on Kwame. Get the fu*k out of here. He's a bum
 06-03-2007, 09:02 AM         #23
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The difference in Kwame and Vara is that they try to use Kwame as a go to guy(because we have that little talent), where Vara is just a Ben Wallace(in position, not quality). He gets what comes to him. Vara has no pressure to produce, but our offense has always been run through our big man. Kwame not being able to do that, and Mihm being a bi*ch has hurt us alot.

I do feel there is some type of problem with the lakers that doesn't allow our players to continue developing once they get around, maybe cuz of Kobe. But the team always comes out like they haven't practiced the Triangle in weeks, or they haven't shot the ball since the last game. Make a damn shot and maybe Kobe could trust you.
 11 years ago '05        #24
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66

389 - 50 STRK: 11 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 11 years ago '04        #25
Montana5085 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 0 0
I dont argee with the thread starter...but let me pose another question, if u swap Kobe and Lebron, were do the Lakers finish and were do the Cavs finish. I personally think the Lakers with Lebron either would have been an 8th seed or not in the playoffs just because he is so unselfish but other than Odom he really wouldnt have anybody to pass it too, but I think if Kobe was on this years Cavs they prolly would have lost to Detriot, because Kobe wouldnt trust those unproven guys like Lebron did.
 11 years ago '05        #26
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ its easy to say that now.. but b4 this series, nobody was talking about gibson....

lebron won this series b/c he averaged like 8 a.ssists per game... he got his players motivated, and didnt care if someone else had a big day... bigger than this stats... LEBRON TOLD GIBSON "IM GONNA MAKE YOU A GREAT PLAYER".... thats what a leader does!!!

there is no way in hell the 06-07 lakers would make it out in the east... the bulls were so strong and deep, they'd beat the lakers... deng would beast all over the lakers.. ben wallace would cancel out every big man in the paint.. kobe would just jack up jumpers all day..

people cry that kobe's team is no good, but he doesnt even try to make them better, or inspire them.... hes got Radmanovic(he didnt utilize him one bit), hes got farmar(they threw him to the wolves), brian cook(they alienated him this year), Vujacic(shoots great from 3's)....

the problem is that kobe isnt patient, he doenst want to develop anybody... he wants people to come to the team and instantly gel and be ready to take big shots... IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT

LMAO Radmanovic went snow boarding during the all star break (against his contract) got hurt and was useless from then on. Brian Cook got his minutes hit open three's here and there but was beefing with phil jackson now how is that kobe's fault?? Kobe is patient he passes the ball but his team cant make shots. He Lets them play for like thee first three quaters till they down by like double figures before he tried to bring them back. Think about it. Kobe avg 5 a.sst per game, if his team mates hit like 2 more shots that he passes to them then there is your 7 a.sst per game. Only thing Lebron got on Kobe is rebounding
 11 years ago '05        #27
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ averaging 8.5 a.ssists... and 5 is not the same thing.... and lebron was really passing (for teammates to shoot) like 14 times a game... at least
I'm talkin' bout season avg. in the a.ssist column
 11 years ago '04        #28
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Maroon_Tiger said:
KWAME BROWN IN THE PLAYOFS, 8.6PPG, 5.6RPG, 52.7%FG
VAREJAO A/G THE PISTONS(TO MAKE THE AVG FAIR) 7.5PPG, 6.3RPG, 52.9%FG...

LIKE I SAID.. dude is basically playing comparable to kwame, the difference is that lebron is giving anderson BETTER LOOKS, mostly point blank layups and shots, wheras kobe is forcing kwame to beat his man with post moves everytime(thinking that hes dwight howard or some sh*t)
LOL @ this a.ss...

Kwame played 5 games in the playoffs. And he had a 19 point game that skewed all the averages.
I guess you conveniently forgot his two monstrous 4 point games, didnt you?

Get the fu*k off Lebron's d*ck.
 11 years ago '04        #29
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
when kobe tried tgo give his guys confidence what happened? they still fu*k up! i seen a laker game this year when kwame missed 2 uncontested dunks, bynum missed 2 layups from under the rim, smush missed 3 or 4 open jumpers and i can keep goin but i might throw up.....lebron has the type of players that fit his style of play, lebron was never given props for his shooting ability until game 5, an area in which i still think he needs to get better in, lebron is a go to the basket player, and he is pass first. where kobe has one of the purest jumpers, and co go to the basket as easily as lebron, kobe tried being pass first but thats what led to him droppin 50+ for that lil streak during the season, basically bron has a good team, kobe has a horrible team
 11 years ago '06        #30
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
doesnt varajao come off the bench? and he still avgs the same as kwame. kwames the biggest waste of a basketball player ive seen behind olowokandi. varajao >>>> kwame.
 11 years ago '04        #31
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
of course lebron is a better passer..he plays small forward..not shooting guard...and he's 6'9 compared to a 6'5 player...he can see over defenses alot better
 06-03-2007, 12:01 PM         #32
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maroon, I Think The Fact That You Are Arguing Kwame Vs Varejao Kinda Proves Laker Fans Point...because Kwame Is A starter For The Lakers And Varejao Comes Off The Bench....i Think It Could Also Be Argued Lakers Have 2 Players In The Starting Lineup Who Wouldnt Even Be Starters On Any Other Playoff Team....with Smush, And Kwame.....which Is Said When You're Asking A Player To Get Out The 1st Round Against An Elite Team With Those Type Of Teammates....I Think You Can Also Argue The Same For A Player Like Luke Walton.....These Guys Really Shouldnt Be Starters On A Team Who Is Looking To Contend And Make A Playoff Run Against The Best The League Has To Offer.....

Last edited by PHAT RAT; 06-03-2007 at 12:04 PM..
 06-03-2007, 12:02 PM         #33
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is too funny,,,,,All you kobe stans are quick to make excuses,,,and blame everybody on that team....but kobe.....Face it...Lebron is doing something that no one expected him to do this year....and he's playing team ball.......
 11 years ago '04        #34
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
thats life.... varajeo had 6 games, had a 2pt game, and had a 0pt game... :rolleyes:

the numbers dont lie

oh yeah, and if lebron averaged 4.4 a.ssists like kobe, you could def. subtract alot of points from varejao's numbers.. so you cant win your argument :applause:
Do you think Varejao's game is about points?
Honestly do you even watch basketball?

If Varejao had no points he would still have an impact on the game because of his defense and rebounding.
And let me guess, you're gonna say that Gibson's two big games were a product of Lebron too?
Did Lebron send Gibson to the free throw line 12 times in game 4? Or did he make him go 20-20 from the FT line in the series?

Cut the bullsh*t.

Lebron is nowhere near as good as Kobe, and if "leading" a team anywhere while having only a handfull of good games in the postseason is your only reason, then you're a fu*king idiot. The East is as bad as it has EVER been, and Cleveland had one of the easiest roads of any teams to ever make it into the finals.
 06-03-2007, 12:13 PM         #35
PHAT RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
IF VAREJAO was on the lakers, phil nor kobe would know how to utilize him... he'd be another "scrub" that the lakers fans would call upon when talking about overrated players....
How Do You Utilize Him? You just let him go out there and Do What He Does Best....Which Is Play Defense and Rebound....What are you saying exactly? That If He Went to the Lakers he wouldnt be able to do those things anymore, because of Kobe and Phil? Or He Wouldnt Average 7 points in the playoffs Because Bron Is Making him that much better?

I Love Bron But U Aint Makin Sense Fam...Chill...
 11 years ago '07        #36
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 teh truth said:
are u on crack???cuz ill take big z any day over bynum, ill take drew gooden over kwame every day, and i would take eric snow over smush parker any day..but ill take odom any day over larry...
co-sign except for dha smush part
 11 years ago '04        #37
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
lol @ this thread.

once again the "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. sh*t happens every year and the post-season is the breeding ground for this sh*t.

we saw it last year with wade, happens every year, once we get into off-season cooler heads prevail and you see a little more common sense being applied as the reality of things start to set in more clearly.

11 years ago '04        #38
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
DUDE.... i said, varajeo's impact OFFENSIVELY, is similar to k.browns.. i wasnt talking about his defense, etc... just his offense... yall can use that comming off the bench excuse but alot of nice players come off the bench(for energy) and are often better than the starters at several areas, some arent..

lol @ no where close to kobe... HES A MUCH BETTER LEADER, TEAMMATE, PASSER, rebounder, maybe even finisher... kobe is a much better shooter... and lebron is getting better

and yes, gibsons career is a complement to mike brown and lebrons b/c they trust and give him opportunities to step up big.. .b/c if he was a laker, he'd be garbage... i mean they let go, shaq, caron butler, lamar odom(probably in the JO trade) ,etc, so stop telling me that they've got a bunch of scrubs.. TO MY KNOWLEDGE, no player since shaq has been traded, HAS EVER DEVELOPED INTO ANYTHING significant and i dont think its their fault... the lakers especially kobe, arent allowing people to develop into the right mold to complement kobe like lebrons teammates have grown and mutured to complement him perfectly... and it starts with a GOOD LEADER.. which kobe is not

YOU NEED TO CUT THE BULLsh*t... KOBE IS ONE OF THE HARDER PLAYERS TO PLAY WITH... like iverson, you need to face the music, kobe is not good for your team, if you dont have another superstar

there are things that kobe can do that lebron cant, AND WE'VE SEEN FROM THE PLAYOFFS, kobe cant inspire, lead or encourage a team like lebron can... THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, the lakers would've beaten the bulls, cavs or pistons this year in a 7 game series... no way in hell..

so you can play that EAST cnf/W cnf bullsh*t all you want, but kobe would've gotten to the 2nd round or at best 3rd round... and got sent home, basketball is about playing as a team... kobe doesnt do that... kobe passing for 8.5 apg is as depressing for kobe as playing for the hawks..

why dont you tell kobe to play for 5.8 mil like bron, and then cry if his gm cant find anyone good?!
Honestly that whole post is a load of bullsh*t.
And LOL @ playing for 5.8 mill... You do realize thats his ROOKIE Contract, and he signed a max deal for the next 4 years anyways?
 11 years ago '07        #39
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 565 565
michael jordan behind him saying he is the greatest + 3 Championships + Definate Hall of Fame status + career high 81 pts
 06-03-2007, 01:33 PM         #40
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DPGUNIT said:
when kobe tried tgo give his guys confidence what happened? they still fu*k up! i seen a laker game this year when kwame missed 2 uncontested dunks, bynum missed 2 layups from under the rim, smush missed 3 or 4 open jumpers and i can keep goin but i might throw up.....lebron has the type of players that fit his style of play, lebron was never given props for his shooting ability until game 5, an area in which i still think he needs to get better in, lebron is a go to the basket player, and he is pass first. where kobe has one of the purest jumpers, and co go to the basket as easily as lebron, kobe tried being pass first but thats what led to him droppin 50+ for that lil streak during the season, basically bron has a good team, kobe has a horrible team

^^^^co-sign...Dudes will make up any excuse to say kobe is selfish..Give me kobe over bron anyday...If bron was in the west it would be much harder for him to get to the finals or out of the first round for that matter...It's the eastern conference folks lets not get to gassed..Anyhow Kobe>>>bron and you haters better not ever forget it..............
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy