2007 NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. San Antonio Spurs

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside When you're Ice Cube sometimes you gotta play nice with lame ass clowns
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Gary Payton gives zero fu-ks lol
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
89 comments
@gear

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Spurs in 4 35 19.66%
Spurs in 5 41 23.03%
Spurs in 6 20 11.24%
Spurs in 7 3 1.69%
Cavs in 4 6 3.37%
Cavs in 5 0 0%
Cavs in 6 22 12.36%
Cavs in 7 14 7.87%
Fuck the Spurs 25 14.04%
Fuck the Cavs 12 6.74%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #541
KeepinItTrill 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$52,106 | Props total: 19839 19839
 jj01 said:
so b/c the spurs were bored in game 2 and stopped playing due to lack of competition and the cavs made a meaningless run when the game was over that means they should have won???

i cant stand homers like yourself that dont give credit where it's due, u say yall should be up right now. i say yall had no business making the trip to san antonio, ur team embarrassed itself and all its fans. game 3 was close, but yall choked, end of story.
nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #542
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jj01 said:
so b/c the spurs were bored in game 2 and stopped playing due to lack of competition and the cavs made a meaningless run when the game was over that means they should have won???

i cant stand homers like yourself that dont give credit where it's due, u say yall should be up right now. i say yall had no business making the trip to san antonio, ur team embarrassed itself and all its fans. game 3 was close, but yall choked, end of story.
Should have won? No.............Could have won? yes.......If u can't understand the difference, that's yo fault.

"homer"??

Shut the hell up.......what do u expect for me to do, tell u how wonderful and great San Antonio is or some sh*t? Hell Nah, I'm a Cavaliers fan, duh......I gave enough credit, by consceding this series........

Go Cavs!


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 06-14-2007 at 05:10 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #543
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$47,220 | Props total: 8815 8815
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Should have won? No.............Could have won? yes.......If u can't understand the difference, that's yo fault.

"homer"??

Shut the hell up.......what do u expect for me to do, tell u how wonderful and great San Antonio is or some sh*t? Hell Nah, I'm a Cavaliers fan, duh......I gave enough credit, by consceding this series........

Go Cavs!

little lady, u said up top the cavs should be up right now 2-1. i say u may be right, had they not been playin the spurs. you're not on our level, maybe the 10th best team in the league. just take your lumps, watch us celebrate at the Q, and go hang up your Leastern Conference Championship banner.

give credit where it's due is what u should do, not try to pretend the series should be any different than it is now.
 11 years ago '06        #544
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,469 | Props total: 349 349
we gettin 4 in a row fu*ka

impossible...no
improbable...yes

I would love to get atleast one game...and not have them celebrate on our floor...that would take 2 wins...we can do that i hope...Either way im proud of the team and being a cavs fan With a couple of offseason moves we will DEF be back again in no time

and fu*k gilbert...i dont want him in cleveland
 11 years ago '05        #545
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jj01 said:
little lady, u said up top the cavs should be up right now 2-1. i say u may be right, had they not been playin the spurs. you're not on our level, maybe the 10th best team in the league. just take your lumps, watch us celebrate at the Q, and go hang up your Leastern Conference Championship banner.

give credit where it's due is what u should do, not try to pretend the series should be any different than it is now.
I guess I need to more specific for some folks on here..........

The Cleveland Cavaliers would be up 2-1 right now if LeBron James would have taken over the 4th quarter of game 2 and 3, period!

Cleveland would be up 2-1 right now if LeBron was atleast Jordanesque, Bruce Bowen isn't that damn great like I said...........

If you think I'm about tell Bruce Bowen or Tony Parker is all this and that.......keep lookin....


GO CAVS!
 11 years ago '05        #546
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 O_nasty said:
we gettin 4 in a row fu*ka

impossible...no
improbable...yes

I would love to get atleast one game...and not have them celebrate on our floor...that would take 2 wins...we can do that i hope...Either way im proud of the team and being a cavs fan With a couple of offseason moves we will DEF be back again in no time
and fu*k gilbert...i dont want him in cleveland
Co-sign.....

But why fu*k Gilbert?.........I think he would be a great fit for LeBron.

Go Cavs!
 11 years ago '06        #547
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,469 | Props total: 349 349
ehh idk...dont seem like a good fit...and i just dont feel for dude


but we winnin tonite...why

becauuseeee


"For example, LeBron loves Jay-Z. And he loves 'Party Like A Rockstar,' so I made a remix of Jay-Z's 'U Don't Know' over 'Party Like A Rockstar' that takes the energy level to a whole new level."

i gotta get the mp3 for that

Mick Boogie gonna have the squad ready
 11 years ago '06        #548
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$47,220 | Props total: 8815 8815
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I guess I need to more specific for some folks on here..........

The Cleveland Cavaliers would be up 2-1 right now if LeBron James would have taken over the 4th quarter of game 2 and 3, period!

Cleveland would be up 2-1 right now if LeBron was atleast Jordanesque, Bruce Bowen isn't that damn great like I said...........

If you think I'm about tell Bruce Bowen or Tony Parker is all this and that.......keep lookin....


GO CAVS!

either that, or quit lying to yourself and face reality jackass. bowen is not great, but lebron is having his worst series o ok . ya bowen has nothing to do with lebron playin like this :rolleyes:

how does it feel knowing that tony parker has made your whole city his bi*ch, and that bowen has shown more clutch than lebron???

parker for MVP!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #549
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jj01 said:
either that, or quit lying to yourself and face reality jackass. bowen is not great, but lebron is having his worst series o ok . ya bowen has nothing to do with lebron playin like this :rolleyes:

how does it feel knowing that tony parker has made your whole city his bi*ch, and that bowen has shown more clutch than lebron???

parker for MVP!!!!
LeBron could drop 40 or 50 tonight on Bruce Bowen.....which would make you look like an even bigger dumbass.......but that wasn't my point.....

Anyways, I'm done wasting my time with u......

Go Cavs!!

p.s u are illiterate as hell or lazy...read bi*ch read! I represent Dayton, Ohio.....not Cleveland.
 11 years ago '06        #550
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$47,220 | Props total: 8815 8815
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LeBron could drop 40 or 50 tonight on Bruce Bowen.....which would make you look like an even bigger dumbass.......but that wasn't my point.....

Anyways, I'm done wasting my time with u......

Go Cavs!!

p.s u are illiterate as hell or lazy...read bi*ch read! I represent Dayton, Ohio.....not Cleveland.

if he's as great as sh*theads like u make him out to be than i would hope he would at least have 1 good game out of 4 when it mattered. him playin like this while bruce guarding him is just a coincidence i guess:applause: to your delusional reality.

ya ya thats great, the city whose team u rep. he still made u his bi*ch.

:thumbsdow to a delusional bi*ch, who refuses to give credit where its due.
 11 years ago '06        #551
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,469 | Props total: 349 349
@ bron throwing a vest on over a normal a.ss t shirt
 11 years ago '05        #552
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,698 | Props total: 113 113
guess ill watch the last game till next year




  640 - 130 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 83% 4 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 11 years ago '06        #553
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$47,220 | Props total: 8815 8815
if the competition was better, i'm sure duncan wouldnt be playin this bad smh.
 06-14-2007, 07:19 PM         #554
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ lebron's mom still being in her 30s
 11 years ago '05        #555
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,446 | Props total: 23 23
spurs got it easy. it's over. weak a.ss eastern conference? why is that anyways?
 11 years ago '05        #556
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,698 | Props total: 113 113
how does parker make that sh*t




  640 - 130 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 83% 4 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 06-14-2007, 07:23 PM         #557
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....have the refs blown the whistle against the spurs yet?

and after the replay, parker definately travelled on his falling layup
 11 years ago '05        #558
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 jj01 said:
if he's as great as sh*theads like u make him out to be than i would hope he would at least have 1 good game out of 4 when it mattered. him playin like this while bruce guarding him is just a coincidence i guess:applause: to your delusional reality.

ya ya thats great, the city whose team u rep. he still made u his bi*ch.

:thumbsdow to a delusional bi*ch, who refuses to give credit where its due.
LeBron could drop 40 or 50 tonight on Bruce Bowen.....which would make you look like an even bigger dumbass.......but that wasn't my point.....

Anyways, I'm done wasting my time with u......

O damn...I already said that........

NEXT!

*sips Vodka*

Go Cavs!
 11 years ago '06        #559
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$47,220 | Props total: 8815 8815
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
LeBron could drop 40 or 50 tonight on Bruce Bowen.....which would make you look like an even bigger dumbass.......but that wasn't my point.....

Anyways, I'm done wasting my time with u......

O damn...I already said that........

NEXT!

*sips Vodka*

Go Cavs!

1 breakout game out of 4 against an overrated defender, no wonder they call him the king:applause:

all that losing from the teams u rep is wiping off on you, keep your wack juice to yourself
 06-14-2007, 07:53 PM         #560
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
1 breakout game out of 4 against an overrated defender, no wonder they call him the king:applause:

all that losing from the teams u rep is wiping off on you, keep your wack juice to yourself
ur Amped... But what did ur Spurs really accomlish.. its basically been a 1 on 5 for the whole series. Yay for the spurs wining a championship based on Robert Horry Knocking Steve nash on his a.ss then goin on to play a sh*tty team from a sh*tty eastern conference.. cudos:applause: :applause: :applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Joe Budden visits Styles P at Juices For Life
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Another kind of thick- Blindian babygirl
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
😍Gyal you a walking trophy🏆🏆🏆
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Police have officially identified and indicated the 4 people involved ..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jul 19 - even new yorkers cant afford an apartment in Toronto
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside *@**shots fired krayzie bone destroys 6ix nine
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - Whoopi Goldberg told Jeanine Pirro to Ďget the f--k outí afte..
113 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Android replacement in the works
11 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy