Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Spurs in 4 35 19.66%
Spurs in 5 41 23.03%
Spurs in 6 20 11.24%
Spurs in 7 3 1.69%
Cavs in 4 6 3.37%
Cavs in 5 0 0%
Cavs in 6 22 12.36%
Cavs in 7 14 7.87%
Fuck the Spurs 25 14.04%
Fuck the Cavs 12 6.74%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-13-2007, 07:18 PM         #521
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
heat would've gotten r*ped by the spurs... but then again, the refs actually love wade... and they would've made the same mockery of the 2-3-2 format as they did to the mavs

just like the colts would've lost to the chargers, i can make up so many other matchups... .its called getting a lucky draw...but the heat earned it.... but at the end of the day for wade and lebron, lebron will remembered as the better player and champion(rings)... its just the truth
What a great answer...I'll take your ignoring my post as me being correct.
 11 years ago '06        #522
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
 Kidd Vicious said:
yea im sure if u put horry on the bobcats or the grizzlies or any team that aint stacked the rings would come pouring in. GTFOH.. lets be serious. he got put in great situations his whole career. sure he made some big shots but without those teams beaing NICE already those opportunities dont come up. Kyle korver or Kapono would be able to do the same in the situations Horry got put in. Stop lyin to urself
no one is saying he is a superstar fool, but he is an intricate and valuable role player that is clutch like a mothafu*ka. alot of ppl with rings got put in great situations

at your comparison those bums u mentioned are just shooters, horry is a very good defender not a liability on defense like those guys. plus he is one of the smartest/craftiest players in the league.
 06-13-2007, 07:27 PM         #523
Frankie Flowers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the NBA...We got the yanks!!!
 11 years ago '04        #524
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
imma go take a sh*t on the AT&T center :finger: the Spurs
 11 years ago '06        #525
jj01 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
imma go take a sh*t on the AT&T center :finger: the Spurs

do what u do homie, it might be a little crowded now with all the trophies and banners
 11 years ago '04        #526
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 jj01 said:
do what u do homie, it might be a little crowded now with all the trophies and banners
aiight u seem like a real spurs fan, did u ride for the spurs b4 they got duncan?
 11 years ago '06        #527
jj01 
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
aiight u seem like a real spurs fan, did u ride for the spurs b4 they got duncan?
fo sho fam, horry just making up for crushin our dreams in 95. i just have to right now. homie b/c since we got 5-0 we could never get it done.

TC (terry cummings)
sean
willie anderson
rod strickland
jr reid:finger:
little general
5-0
david wingate

i used to ride for these cats the same as our squad now.
 06-14-2007, 12:02 PM         #528
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This series is over... even if we win the next two games, not doubting my team, just being real about the situation. Cavs still look like a real solid squad though, with the puzzle pieces coming more into alignment, and the picture becoming more clear.

I see big things poppin' in the future for the Cavaliers.
 06-14-2007, 12:18 PM         #529
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
yea im sure if u put horry on the bobcats or the grizzlies or any team that aint stacked the rings would come pouring in. GTFOH.. lets be serious. he got put in great situations his whole career. sure he made some big shots but without those teams beaing NICE already those opportunities dont come up. Kyle korver or Kapono would be able to do the same in the situations Horry got put in. Stop lyin to urself
For one don't compare Korver or Kapono cuz they are SF. Horry is a PF. He does what PFs do and not everyone can score 40 a game. He does what he can do. He can shoot in the clutch and during the game, he can rebound, block, steal and is not a sissy in the paint. What more do you want? Does he have to score 40 a game for you to validate his 6 rings? Stop hating.
 06-14-2007, 12:20 PM         #530
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how kobe does it?!?!

you mean

play on a championship team with the most dominant coach and player??

or

getting mad time to spend with the wife and kids after getting beat down in the 1st rounds?!?
How Kobe carries his team and can score 40+ points a game. He wonders how Kobe can basically do everything. He can't...Lebron can't do sh*t man. He got put in the leader roll too early and now he's being exposed.
 11 years ago '05        #531
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
This series should be 2-1 Cleveland right now.....Bruce Bowen isn't that fu*kin great!

LeBron better show me something tonight....yea I know this series is probably over, even if the Cavs lose.......JUST SHOW ME YOU WANT IT LEBRON!!!!

GO CAVS!
 06-14-2007, 01:24 PM         #532
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
JUST SHOW ME YOU WANT IT LEBRON!!!!
Lebron can't.
 11 years ago '05        #533
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
Lebron can't.
U don't know that, quit hatin.:finger:

Go Cavs!
 06-14-2007, 03:12 PM         #534
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
U don't know that, quit hatin.:finger:

Go Cavs!
You mad. Lebron ain't doin sh*t. he gobbage
 11 years ago '06        #535
jj01 
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
This series should be 2-1 Cleveland right now.....Bruce Bowen isn't that fu*kin great!

LeBron better show me something tonight....yea I know this series is probably over, even if the Cavs lose.......JUST SHOW ME YOU WANT IT LEBRON!!!!

GO CAVS!
umm have u even watched the series???
damn yall some delusional as folks in ohio, 2 blowouts in sa and ur saying u shouldve won one of those games:banghead: :banghead:

ur claiming bowen isnt that great, but yet lebron has looked more mortal than he has in a grip. stop fu*kin hatin, and take your a.ss whoppin that we puttin on ya lil mama.

ur not even close to being on our level, just stand the fiduck down:finger:

Last edited by jj01; 06-14-2007 at 03:18 PM..
 06-14-2007, 03:47 PM         #536
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
This series is over... even if we win the next two games, not doubting my team, just being real about the situation. Cavs still look like a real solid squad though, with the puzzle pieces coming more into alignment, and the picture becoming more clear.

I see big things poppin' in the future for the Cavaliers.
All u guys need is a #2 scorer a guy that can light it up at any time and ull get a ring believe me.
 11 years ago '05        #537
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 jj01 said:
umm have u even watched the series???
damn yall some delusional as folks in ohio, 2 blowouts in sa and ur saying u shouldve won one of those games:banghead: :banghead:

ur claiming bowen isnt that great, but yet lebron has looked more mortal than he has in a grip. stop fu*kin hatin, and take your a.ss whoppin that we puttin on ya lil mama.

ur not even close to being on our level, just stand the fiduck down:finger:
Can u read? or did you even watch the 4th quarter of game 2 and all of game 3??

Cleveland made a great run at end of game 2, the game was there for the taking with about 3:00 left, BUT LeBron didn't takeover.............

Game 3........San Antonio went 4 plus minutes without scoring towards the end of the 4th quarter, the game was there for taking, BUT LeBron didn't takeover.........

LeBron could drop 40 tonight on Bruce Bowen, and the Cavs might still lose, but that wasn't my point.....

I'm stating the obvious....so if u think I'm hatin, don't respond to my post......

Go Cavs!
 11 years ago '05        #538
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
All u guys need is a #2 scorer a guy that can light it up at any time and ull get a ring believe me.
Gilbert Arenas!......but I don't see that happening. *sigh*

Go Cavs!
 06-14-2007, 05:53 PM         #539
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
You mad. Lebron ain't doin sh*t. he gobbage
@ gobbage
 11 years ago '06        #540
jj01 
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Can u read? or did you even watch the 4th quarter of game 2 and all of game 3??

Cleveland made a great run at end of game 2, the game was there for the taking with about 3:00 left, BUT LeBron didn't takeover.............

Game 3........San Antonio went 4 plus minutes without scoring towards the end of the 4th quarter, the game was there for taking, BUT LeBron didn't takeover.........

LeBron could drop 40 tonight on Bruce Bowen, and the Cavs might still lose, but that wasn't my point.....

I'm stating the obvious....so if u think I'm hatin, don't respond to my post......

Go Cavs!
so b/c the spurs were bored in game 2 and stopped playing due to lack of competition and the cavs made a meaningless run when the game was over that means they should have won???

i cant stand homers like yourself that dont give credit where it's due, u say yall should be up right now. i say yall had no business making the trip to san antonio, ur team embarrassed itself and all its fans. game 3 was close, but yall choked, end of story.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy