Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Spurs in 4 35 19.66%
Spurs in 5 41 23.03%
Spurs in 6 20 11.24%
Spurs in 7 3 1.69%
Cavs in 4 6 3.37%
Cavs in 5 0 0%
Cavs in 6 22 12.36%
Cavs in 7 14 7.87%
Fuck the Spurs 25 14.04%
Fuck the Cavs 12 6.74%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #501
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wades career < lebrons career at the end of the day...

wade will probably get 1-2 rings, lebron will def. get 2-4... more like 3
well its the end of the day here and wade career has been better than bron's and unless you have a crystal ball or have a good reason your making this statement i dont think we should a.sssume something like that
 11 years ago '06        #502
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
 Kidd Vicious said:
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz Yawn.. Spurs. if i wanna see class i'll go to school. i wanna see emotional sports. not robots in jerseys.

with the exception of duncan, everybody else on our squad shows emotion. parker (mvp of the series) shows the most out of everybody. stop reachin for a reason to hate fam
 11 years ago '04        #503
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
he Ain't Jordan...but He Ain't Harold Minor Neither...
 06-12-2007, 11:24 PM         #504
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
you rep jersey
we 86 yall = yu maad
continue on
Not a nets fan :thumbsdow
 11 years ago '06        #505
jj01 
space
space
 Kidd Vicious said:
Look at michael Finnley's championship chasin' a.ss... Makes me sick. jus like gary payton.

he contributes and does what we need him to do, he's not a webber or a jalen rose that would have better teams without them.
 11 years ago '06        #506
jj01 
space
space
:wow: :wow: :wow:

cant believe horry bout to pass mj and pip in rings
 06-12-2007, 11:31 PM         #507
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
with the exception of duncan, everybody else on our squad shows emotion. parker (mvp of the series) shows the most out of everybody. stop reachin for a reason to hate fam

What u mean.. i jus dont respect tha spurs. they built a dynasty in a time when tha league is dead.. The Keeps gettin fu*ked in the Draft so these pussies win by default a cupple times n n*ggas is givin em a dynasty tag.. fu*k that. if the east still had teams all this spurs talk would be irrelevant. u know it n i do to.
 06-12-2007, 11:33 PM         #508
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, lets wait till that day. Right now its Wade>lebron...end of the conversation.

Maroon, we've been having this argument for almost 2 years now...It's time you came over to the winning camp.(Wade)
 06-12-2007, 11:35 PM         #509
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

cant believe horry bout to pass mj and pip in rings

it dont mean sh*t tho... he jus gets put on teams that are alreadt nice. Rockets was SICK... Lakers had SHAQ... N now hes wit the Spurs.. Put him on a team that aint already stacked n the rings all VANISH.
 11 years ago '06        #510
jj01 
space
space
 Kidd Vicious said:
What u mean.. i jus dont respect tha spurs. they built a dynasty in a time when tha league is dead.. The Keeps gettin fu*ked in the Draft so these pussies win by default a cupple times n n*ggas is givin em a dynasty tag.. fu*k that. if the east still had teams all this spurs talk would be irrelevant. u know it n i do to.

that would make more sense if the spurs played in the east, but we go thru 3 wars out west before reaching the finals. we have played, and been on top of the dominant conference in the league for the last 10 years, top winning %, most ships, etc.

if your dowing our dynasty saying the league is dead, cant u say the same thing about the celtics in the 50's-60's where they won with about 8 teams in the league. playing more games, doing it in the modern era, having more teams to go thru>>>>>>>>>>>>> winning ships with only 8 teams in the league
 11 years ago '06        #512
jj01 
space
space
 Kidd Vicious said:
it dont mean sh*t tho... he jus gets put on teams that are alreadt nice. Rockets was SICK... Lakers had SHAQ... N now hes wit the Spurs.. Put him on a team that aint already stacked n the rings all VANISH.

dawg y do get so defensive, i'm just like o sh*t bob bout to pass my 2 fav. players of all time in rings. i'm not callin him better than them, just acknowledging his accomplishment.
 06-12-2007, 11:41 PM         #513
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-12-2007, 11:41 PM         #514
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres basically 8 teams in the league today if u look at who's basically a championship theat. lets be serious
 06-12-2007, 11:44 PM         #515
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im a believer in wade but

wade carring the heat to the finals << lebron carrying the cavs to the finals

wades team is alot better... be serious
How about:

Wade carrying the Heat in the Finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron being down 3-0 in the finals.

Yes, the spurs are a different beast and know what it takes(the Mavs really didnt) but Wade still had to pull some sh*t to get his team to win 4 straight. Lets keep things realistic, I wouldnt call beating the Wiz and Nets "carrying" more like playing how he should against those squads. I'll give him some due on Detroit but that was one game, that will now be a distant memory in my mind because he hasnt replicated that in this series when his team has needed him to win what matters.
 06-12-2007, 11:50 PM         #516
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
lmfao, this is the toughest the West has been in a long a.ss time, @ not respecting a team with the greatest winning percentage in all of the Major sports.
 11 years ago '04        #517
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
bottom line is for lebron to take that next step and be up there with real superstars like MJ or even kobe, dude is going to have to do something with that ugly jumper he has!! dude is nice going to the bucket but his jumper is probably one of the worst ive seen in a minute!!! bowen did the right thing back up off lebron and let him have any 15 to 22 foot jumper and dude will brick and brick and brick!!
 11 years ago '05        #518
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
Cavs blew it with this 1. They really have no chance at all.....

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 06-13-2007, 01:40 PM         #519
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kidd Vicious said:
why dumbass n*ggas like you only think rings matter if a star is wearing them? Horry can play ball man, sh*t. He deserves the rings he gets, he helps his teams ALOT while Lebron in the locker room wonderin how Kobe does it.
 06-13-2007, 06:10 PM         #520
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
why dumbass n*ggas like you only think rings matter if a star is wearing them? Horry can play ball man, sh*t. He deserves the rings he gets, he helps his teams ALOT while Lebron in the locker room wonderin how Kobe does it.
yea im sure if u put horry on the bobcats or the grizzlies or any team that aint stacked the rings would come pouring in. GTFOH.. lets be serious. he got put in great situations his whole career. sure he made some big shots but without those teams beaing NICE already those opportunities dont come up. Kyle korver or Kapono would be able to do the same in the situations Horry got put in. Stop lyin to urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy