When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Stephen A Smith a racist?
Yes 32 27.83%
No 83 72.17%
Voters: 115. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-02-2007, 06:10 PM         #61
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
65 post
21 people who voted yes
0 reason(s) why Stephen A Smith is a racist
I Cosign...The nerve of people
there's more Racists with a big "R" in BX then there is a racist bone in Steven A.'s body...:rolleyes:

Go after them Thread Starter. And where was you when cats are racist up here??>?? So quick to judge but so slow to do something right.
 06-02-2007, 06:14 PM         #62
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A Smith is fu*king moron, never mind racist hes just a fu*king moron who knows nothing more then your average fan about basketball. Hes your token black guy ESPN always hires, hes just an annoying loud piece of sh*t, ESPN is known for hiring tokens like this and Jason Whitlock, lmao @ those two uncle toms calling other people uncle toms
 11 years ago '05        #63
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
 cpalmer1 said:
Have you ever heard of a script? dumby?

Babe Ruth is the most glorified 2nd place athlete.
Hank Arron gets no respect, who is the homerun leader.

So is Jordan, I say that respectfully. MJ is not the top scoring leader of all time, correct me if I'm wrong, Kareem Abul Jabar is and Karl Malone is in Second place.

And the truth is "some" whites don't want Barry because his black to beat the record. When Mark Macguire had Andro in his locker, aint nobody said nothing.. he broke the single season record, no one wants to put a * next to his name?

Why does MLB and the Commissioner not get more heat like Bonds for allowing Steriod use?

That aint Racist thats the truth.
barry bonds has admitted to using steroids "not knowingly"..... i dont believe it but if thats it, then bonds is breaking the rules anyway....

mark mcgwire took OVER THE COUNTER drugs, and he didnt hide it... the OTC drugs he was doing werent illegal in the league, and they were mostly supplementary products....

i dont like either player, but that the reason people dont want bonds breaking the record.... not because he is black..... its 2007.... yes there are still whites thinking that way, and blacks doing the same, but that is the MINORITY.... bonds cheated, and he is getting it from the fans at every stadium, and until he retires....

look at the guys head size, come on.... i dont care if ur black or white , ur head doesnt grow over 2 sizes like that.... imma try n find the site, but bonds be rockin around a 9 and something sized fitted.... CUSTOM made.... do u no anyone that be rockin that?? i no 1 dude that got a 8, and that it....

bonds was one of the best of all time if he played like he did it Pitt.... and early SF.... skinny power hitter , 40 40 player... now he a cheater.... bottom line...
 11 years ago '05        #64
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
this is stupid people hate on stephen smith cause he keeps it real and asks the question people wanna hear and tells people what we wanna hear we dont wanna hear dat sh*t like kobe get into a little argument stephen a is gonna be like kobe and mitch got into it about the lakers team etc and go into details
dt
 11 years ago '06        #65
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
yo, this is an ignorant a.ss thread
 11 years ago '04        #66
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
any black man in the media who voices his opinion loudly is usually labeled a racist in some way.

...and that's bullsh*t. he ain't a racist, he just has his own opinions, as do you.
 11 years ago '04        #67
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 RakimAllahNY said:
Stephen A Smith is fu*king moron, never mind racist hes just a fu*king moron who knows nothing more then your average fan about basketball. Hes your token black guy ESPN always hires, hes just an annoying loud piece of sh*t, ESPN is known for hiring tokens like this and Jason Whitlock, lmao @ those two uncle toms calling other people uncle toms
that's your opinion,like who da fu*k cares....da guys a millionaire...raised in hollis,queens grew up in a single parent household{uneducated caribbean mom},worked his a.ss off to get to where he is...as an 18 year old black male...dats MOTAVATION....proves that knowing the right people,working smart/hard=SUCCESS

btw...these guys at espn make it look easy,that it appears the average person could do an equal,if not better job than they do
 11 years ago '05        #68
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
if Mel Kiper Jr can get a job, anyone can...
 11 years ago '04        #69
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 BigL4Life said:
if Mel Kiper Jr can get a job, anyone can...
why don't YOU?
 11 years ago '04        #70
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 BigL4Life said:
Steven A Smith is def a racist....

i was watchin him one day and i almost died when i heard this...

they were talkin bout bonds becoming the homerun champion, and then he goes "i wonder why everyone knows babe ruth" "Babe ruth is 2nd hr leader, yet he is more popular than aaron..."

he then went on on how babe ruth gets more recognition than hank and sh*t like that..

im like wtf? idk if ur black or white, babe ruth is probably the best 2 ever live.... he put up numbers hitting and pitching.... and he made baseball famous... he was the michael jordan of the early baseball....and homeruns arent the only thing that makes a player..... smith talks so much sh*t its not funny.... sometimes i wonder how he can be a sports expert
Babe Ruth is in NO way the best baseball player to ever live. He was the most popular player at the time like Magic was in his time, or Kobe/Bron Whoever now. Willy Mays, Hank Aarron, Pete Rose, and Ted Williams were all better.
Sometimes I wonder how people can criticize experts and yet know nothing themselves.
 11 years ago '04        #71
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Barkley >>> Stephen A >>>
 06-05-2007, 07:51 PM         #72
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the people who think Stephen is racist, ARE racist infact. Lol, you young, mindless idiots.
 11 years ago '05        #73
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
 goke11429 said:
65 post
21 people who voted yes
0 reason(s) why Stephen A Smith is a racist
sad aint it. Some people only believe what they want to.
 06-07-2007, 07:54 PM         #74
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A said today on 1050espn radio he agrees with Sheffield on latino players.
This is what I took from it, He basically said that Latino players were happy to get into this country and that's the reason their "controlable".
And Sheffield had a point but he did articulate right.

the pod cast is not up yet on

check it out for show date 6/7/07
Hear it for yourself be the judge.

I'm going to have to eat crow.. he's a bigot. I apologize to the thread starter, but he's a bigot not a racist, that two different things.

The man is too opinionated, it makes him stupid..
 11 years ago '06        #75
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 StateProperty88 said:
nah he isnt a racist...larry brown calls him for b00ty calls at least two times a week
and this is my cue to exit stage left.
 06-07-2007, 08:01 PM         #76
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bcrdio said:
Stephen A Smith is a racist...Lets see what the polls show.
^^^Obviously white...
 11 years ago '04        #77
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,658 | Props total: 30849 30849
what s funny is just a lil while ago at work we had this same discussion on break, 4 people all agreed .and i must say hes a fukin joke,the guy doesnt know sh*t,hes thoughts try to sound all political and how he thinks hes knows the inside scoop, i give him credit for setting up kobe though although that whole interview was defintly prescripted and a hoax, and all the credit i give him for that interview is taken away for it being prescripted. he should change his name to steven gay smith, i mean whats with the a? lol how bout we start calling everyone s name and inclued there middle initial, like micheal j jordan lol what a joke, that guy is a idiot and i dont listen to anything on radio or tv that has to do with him
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy