When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Stephen A Smith a racist?
Yes 32 27.83%
No 83 72.17%
Voters: 115. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
I think Stephen A Smith is pretty annoying most of the time but I don't think hes racist. I don't know why he feels its necessary to yell to get his point across.
 11 years ago '07        #42
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30453 30453
 QualityRecords said:
I think Stephen A Smith is pretty annoying most of the time but I don't think hes racist. I don't know why he feels its necessary to yell to get his point across.

probably cuz he's racist....

yelling = racist
 11 years ago '07        #43
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
yeah he's racist i listen to his radio show all the time....with co-host like Gordon Damer and Mike Micinelli yeah he's racist :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '07        #44
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jumpman441 said:
Stephen A Smith is NOT a racist. He speaks the truth. Merill Hodge, Jaws, and Skip Bayless are all absolutely racist.
skip bayless maybe...he goes in on tiger and everyone top notch athlete like they boned his daughter/wife....merill hodge is just on timeout because of the great vince young situation :finger:....I fu*ks with jaws though he tells it like it is.
 06-02-2007, 01:34 PM         #45
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect stephen a smith but I have to admit he says some pretty questionable sh*t when it comes to race especially about white players in the NBA, I looka t him as the jesse jackson of editors which i my eyes makes him a semi-racist, i remember him hating on larry bird and sh*t and saying that all white ppl in america look at the nba as a bunch of thugs (which isnt true) so idk, but the guy knows his sh*t and I respect him for that
 11 years ago '05        #46
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 htownrockets said:
i respect stephen a smith but I have to admit he says some pretty questionable sh*t when it comes to race especially about white players in the NBA, I looka t him as the jesse jackson of editors which i my eyes makes him a semi-racist, i remember him hating on larry bird and sh*t and saying that all white ppl in america look at the nba as a bunch of thugs (which isnt true) so idk, but the guy knows his sh*t and I respect him for that
Good comment. But he is right not all,but most of them (over 50%) look at them as thugs. MIddle age white America dont understand our culture they feed into that BS Fox News be telling them about us. So he is right on that note, and I've heard direct statements from white people i know who told me str8t up Steve Nash is the only reason they still watch the NBA, they dont keep up with the NBA anymore. In other words, since most of the players in this generation are black they dont watch the NBA like they used too during Larry Bird and John Stockton games. And to be real, i remember the game John Stockton retired it was on TNT and they was getting knocked out of the playoffs, the announcer said "there goes the last great player to EVER play"????? And the trip part Jordan was still in the league at the time and a couple of other players waaaayyyy better than him. And racist Danny Ainge was sitting up there Amening the whole thing, like Jordan wasnt shyt. Jackson just the voice that represent the other side of the spectrum. They need to be a median point.
 11 years ago '04        #47
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Bcrdio said:
"But you are a idiot"...enough said
*you're an idiot.
 11 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
some of you guys should have stayed in school
 11 years ago '05        #49
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1226 1226
 BigL4Life said:
Steven A Smith is def a racist....

i was watchin him one day and i almost died when i heard this...

they were talkin bout bonds becoming the homerun champion, and then he goes "i wonder why everyone knows babe ruth" "Babe ruth is 2nd hr leader, yet he is more popular than aaron..."

he then went on on how babe ruth gets more recognition than hank and sh*t like that..

im like wtf? idk if ur black or white, babe ruth is probably the best 2 ever live.... he put up numbers hitting and pitching.... and he made baseball famous... he was the michael jordan of the early baseball....and homeruns arent the only thing that makes a player..... smith talks so much sh*t its not funny.... sometimes i wonder how he can be a sports expert

wtf is racist about what you posted?

fu*k is yo life about?
 11 years ago '04        #50
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
 Player 1 said:
what new

all black people are racist
NOT TRUE PLAYA
 11 years ago '05        #51
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
fu*k this thread. Stephen A stay givin white cats they props. Steve Nash Larry Brown tons of others. Soon as a black cat that dont front and try to act like a white cat says somethin bad about a white star player (like dirk nowitzki) he's racist. fu*k outta here. If Stephen A racist then Skip Bayless is too.
 06-02-2007, 03:17 PM         #52
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to Stephen everyday he has 5-6 whites dudes running his radio show or co-hosting it. he is the only black on his own show!!!

He aint no different than any dude at the barber shop.

He says what people don't want to hear, another side of the coin. He's paid to have an opinion different than yours. that's called prospective.

Know what a racist is before you use the damn word....

I wish there was an age minimum here...idiot thread.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 06-02-2007 at 03:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #53
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 BigL4Life said:

they were talkin bout bonds becoming the homerun champion, and then he goes "i wonder why everyone knows babe ruth" "Babe ruth is 2nd hr leader, yet he is more popular than aaron..."

he then went on on how babe ruth gets more recognition than hank and sh*t like that..

im like wtf? idk if ur black or white, babe ruth is probably the best 2 ever live.... he put up numbers hitting and pitching.... and he made baseball famous... he was the michael jordan of the early baseball....and homeruns arent the only thing that makes a player..... smith talks so much sh*t its not funny.... sometimes i wonder how he can be a sports expert

what's so racist about that...

Kobe>>>>Larry Bird.....i'm racist
 11 years ago '04        #54
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
I listen to Stephen everyday he has 5-6 whites dudes running his radio show or co-hosting it. he is the only black on his own show!!!

He aint no different than any dude at the barber shop.

He says what people don't want to hear, another side of the coin. He's paid to have an opinion different than yours. that's called prospective.

Know what a racist is before you use the damn word....

I wish there was an age minimum here...idiot thread.

i haven't been catchin da 12-2 show cos of school...but i do check out da podcast.....Steven A+B.T.>>>>>>
 11 years ago '05        #55
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
ummmm....

space jam or he got game???
 06-02-2007, 03:33 PM         #56
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:
Stephen A. Smith is confused

first he's bashing whites

then he's on chris rock movie "I think I love my wife" dissing the shyt out of blacks

:finger: stephen a. bytch
Have you ever heard of a script? dumby?

Babe Ruth is the most glorified 2nd place athlete.
Hank Arron gets no respect, who is the homerun leader.

So is Jordan, I say that respectfully. MJ is not the top scoring leader of all time, correct me if I'm wrong, Kareem Abul Jabar is and Karl Malone is in Second place.

And the truth is "some" whites don't want Barry because his black to beat the record. When Mark Macguire had Andro in his locker, aint nobody said nothing.. he broke the single season record, no one wants to put a * next to his name?

Why does MLB and the Commissioner not get more heat like Bonds for allowing Steriod use?

That aint Racist thats the truth.
 11 years ago '04        #57
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 demon9991 said:
*you're*
its AN idiot not A idiot. so you still lose
 11 years ago '04        #58
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 BigL4Life said:

First off your whole statement claiming Babe is the best to ever do it is asinine, Josh Gibson>>>>>>>>Babe Ruth (lets see if you know who he is), and thats just back then, I can name a good number of players right now that are better then him.

But as far as Stephen A being raciest thats grade A bullsh*t, now he is an idiot beyond anything that I can describe, dude talks just to hear himself. I would tell you how it's impossible for a black man to be raciest because the whole point of being raciest is to subjugate another, and that is the last thing that blacks look to do, but thats a whole different issue.

Last edited by kingcrump; 06-02-2007 at 03:42 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #59
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
65 post
21 people who voted yes
0 reason(s) why Stephen A Smith is a racist
 11 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30453 30453
 Sheeed said:
ummmm....

space jam or he got game???

Space Jam....

Eddie or Blue Chips
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy