Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
CTre 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 stogz said:
^^^ don't try and belittle it by talking about his size and blah blah blah...

he played a team that has some very good defenders.... and they play GREAT team defense.

What LeBron did was great because no one thought he had this in him. He is not a selfish.... controlling, take the game over by scoring type player. He did it tonight, and proved the world wrong.
I'm not belittling it..
ehh the Pistons team defense ain't what it used to be.. I mean the guy got 2 dunks in a row in a critical time of the game
 06-01-2007, 12:51 AM         #142
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
lebron dosent worry about that nonsense, he knows when to pass the ball and when not too, he lets the game come to him

lol @ players who decide before the game when to be aggressive/ballhog and when to make a pass

yes im obsessed :rasta:
whats new
 06-01-2007, 12:52 AM         #143
Patrickthadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love Baron but his performance was up against a mediocre defensive team whereas Lebron's was against one of the top defensive teams in the nba.... In a conference finals on the road. And Lebron being so open in the lane has a lot to do with his own quickness... But I agree that all sports is very "what have you done for me lately" and it always will be due to our short attention spans.

And I'm sick of Kobe... Kobe isn't Jordan... Kobe was the sidekick in his championship run while Jordan was the man. He only scores a lot because he is on a sh*tty team against sh*tty teams(raptors)... He scored 45 once against the suns but what did he do the rest of the series? Jack sh*t.

dj mannie fresh said:
chaucey was guardin him in single coverage what the fu*k are you talkin bout the pistons just said it at the newsconference it was amazing but of course kobe wasnt spectacular bkuz he does the sh*t night in and night out but that baron sh*t was on some videogame sh*t man. and top three them n*gga completly shut him down the first two games and the said they were gonna try a new scheme and look whats happenin. they admitted that they would experiment. and that fadeawat three was wide open as with those dunk nobody even converged on him even clevland fans said that sh*t what are you smokin? nobody even came near him he drove straight in there untouched he didnt posterize no one. i aint takin sh*t away from him but a lot of you so called basketball enthusiast are showing how easily you swayed historically and memory wise. its like the wow factor erases judgement completly and then you post.
 06-01-2007, 12:57 AM         #144
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrickthadude said:
I love Baron but his performance was up against a mediocre defensive team whereas Lebron's was against one of the top defensive teams in the nba.... In a conference finals on the road. And Lebron being so open in the lane has a lot to do with his own quickness... But I agree that all sports is very "what have you done for me lately" and it always will be due to our short attention spans.

And I'm sick of Kobe... Kobe isn't Jordan... Kobe was the sidekick in his championship run while Jordan was the man. He only scores a lot because he is on a sh*tty team against sh*tty teams(raptors)... He scored 45 once against the suns but what did he do the rest of the series? Jack sh*t.
your mad. and your tryna convince yourself of something. im not sure of what it is tho
 06-01-2007, 12:57 AM         #145
Patrickthadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade isn't doing the same sh*t with Lebron's supporting cast... Wade had the diesel and a host of others.

P. Dedos said:
the greats do there dirty work in the playoffs

until lebron does it like wade did in the finals

stop putting flash and bron in the same post

:rasta:
 11 years ago '04        #146
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
dedos on a roll tonight
 11 years ago '07        #147
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
 CTre said:
I'm not belittling it..
ehh the Pistons team defense ain't what it used to be.. I mean the guy got 2 dunks in a row in a critical time of the game

I don't know if ur a fan of #24 or not but....

if its necessary to bring up Detroit's team D not being what it was in the past.... then, what are your thoughts on the Raptors' team D?
 11 years ago '07        #148
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
 P. Dedos said:
look at what those players did last year in the playoffs

dont make bring up what shaq did in the finals

riles u better work a miracle fam!!!!!

:hang:
That is what I'm sayin.... half them dudes last year were well past their primes... and the other half will never even have a "prime".

Wade won that sh*t despite his team... Riles really is a genius.
 06-01-2007, 01:03 AM         #149
Patrickthadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like someone's projecting... and btw your = you're. If you have a legit argument to make then back it up with facts not ignorant blind manlove of Kobe beef

dj mannie fresh said:
your mad. and your tryna convince yourself of something. im not sure of what it is tho
 11 years ago '04        #150
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
I think so. Lebron is only 22 years old and he hasn't even reached his prime yet. He's only going to get better, that's the scary part. If Lebron keeps playing like this and gets better.......... I don't know, soon, we might be saying Lebron James is the best basketball player and not Kobe Bryant. We'll see though.
 11 years ago '06        #151
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
dedos that dude
 06-01-2007, 01:07 AM         #152
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
I think so. Lebron is only 22 years old and he hasn't even reached his prime yet. He's only going to get better, that's the scary part. If Lebron keeps playing like this and gets better.......... I don't know, soon, we might be saying Lebron James is the best basketball player and not Kobe Bryant. We'll see though.
your alone on everything youve said in this post man frontrunning at its finest. you cant beat that:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #153
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
when kobe gets traded dj mannie will become a fan of that team and will just anbandon the lakers like the d*ckrider he is

11 years ago '04        #154
CTre 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 stogz said:
I don't know if ur a fan of #24 or not but....

if its necessary to bring up Detroit's team D not being what it was in the past.... then, what are your thoughts on the Raptors' team D?
no not a Kobe fan...

What do you think my thoughts are on the Raptor's team D? They were one of the worst teams in the league..

let Lebron win the series first
 11 years ago '04        #155
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 dj mannie fresh said:
your alone on everything youve said in this post man frontrunning at its finest. you cant beat that:applause:
What are you talking about?

Im not even a Lebron James fan or a Cavs fan. Im just a basketball fan.

And I think that he has the potential to be one of the greatest basketball players ever.

Is it because I was talking about your boyfriend Kobe? did I hurt your feelings f*g**t?

Thats the thing about n*ggas. When you start saying someone might be better than Kobe, they start catching feelings and crying. Chill the fu*k out. I never said he was better than Kobe but I think he has the potential to be better than him in the next 5-6 years. He's not even that far from him now.
 06-01-2007, 01:10 AM         #156
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You done lost your mind...
 11 years ago '05        #157
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
you sound like an analyst from ESPN would say

..... as for getting better... statistically i think he's already peaked.....
 06-01-2007, 01:11 AM         #158
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe?
 06-01-2007, 01:12 AM         #159
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just deleted this bi*ch from myspace...

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2007, 01:12 AM         #160
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ehizzy3 said:
when kobe gets traded dj mannie will become a fan of that team and will just anbandon the lakers like the d*ckrider he is

your a mannie d*ckrider i dont even talk to you and you notice me :applause: highschool crushes all over again wow. dont leave a nameless note in my locker f*g**t:thumbsdow
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy