When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
lmao!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #102
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
great game and i fu*king HATE LeBron...but i dunno...Kobe'd be doing the same sh*t IF he was still in the Playoffs..oh well IF doesnt matter we lost..
 05-31-2007, 11:54 PM         #103
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
that was the feeling i got
not even close it was great but it still the east and it was double ot kobe dropped a spectacular 45 in regulation against the sun in the first round and baron davis preformance in regulation against the mavs was better than both of theirs. baron was hittin three in transition back o back againt the best team in the league and in the west.
 05-31-2007, 11:55 PM         #104
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a huge kobe fan but even kobe aint done no sh*t like that in playoffs yet
 05-31-2007, 11:55 PM         #105
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
that was the feeling i got
again tho im not surprised this is the typical boxden exxagerrated response. ive seen him dethrone all the greats with a couple of threads i saw tonite
 11 years ago '04        #106
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
Lebron's game was impressive because his teammates werent really doing sh*t.
But there have been a lot of great playoff performances like Mannie said.

This one was just on a bigger stage.
 05-31-2007, 11:56 PM         #107
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaCam06 said:
hes not in the east and yes he has its just peoples memories are adjusted to the present. they also said someplace else that michael and magic never preformed like this in the playoffs :thumbsdow
 11 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KillaCam06 said:
 11 years ago '07        #109
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
don't know about that one...but i would have to say best in playoffs so far
 11 years ago '04        #110
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
slayar!

if i had props left to give today i'd give them to you. been a while.

....rough day i'm sure. u been on tv since price is right? clips?
 11 years ago '07        #111
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30453 30453
Well, let's compare the 2

One preformance came against a team that was considered "THE WORST" in the league (Toronto Raptors). Against the power house defender Morris Peterson.... in the regular season.

The other preformance came in the Eastern Conference fianls, against a top 3 defensive team in the league... with 29 pts coming in the last 6:00 minutes of the 4th and 2 overtimes... on the road.
 06-01-2007, 12:02 AM         #112
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
i know ive never seen him ever post about kobe and it shows by that statement
 11 years ago '05        #113
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 dj mannie fresh said:
again tho im not surprised this is the typical boxden exxagerrated response. ive seen him dethrone all the greats with a couple of threads i saw tonite
you think barons was better than that??????? kobe's 45 against the suns wasnt even that good....you saying its exaggerated but really you must not have watched the game cause when he got those dunks and hit those hard jumpers that had the whole bar i was at going crazy....29 straight points.........in the playoffs....in the 4th and ot...... against tayshaun and a top 3 defense in detroit.....really name another than compares since then...
 11 years ago '04        #114
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11371 11371
The way the rest of his team is playing LeBron will probably score 93 points on Saturday.
 11 years ago '04        #115
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
ur a homo
 11 years ago '06        #116
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
I just watched the clips on sportscenter.. no one is fu*king with lebron right now. Cavs are going to finals.. which is crazy.. if they win.. thats even more fu*ken crazy.
 11 years ago '06        #117
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
they wont beat the spurs, but ya i agree dude turned the corner fo sho.
 06-01-2007, 12:15 AM         #118
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
you think barons was better than that??????? kobe's 45 against the suns wasnt even that good....you saying its exaggerated but really you must not have watched the game cause when he got those dunks and hit those hard jumpers that had the whole bar i was at going crazy....29 straight points.........in the playoffs....in the 4th and ot...... against tayshaun and a top 3 defense in detroit.....really name another than compares since then...
chaucey was guardin him in single coverage what the fu*k are you talkin bout the pistons just said it at the newsconference it was amazing but of course kobe wasnt spectacular bkuz he does the sh*t night in and night out but that baron sh*t was on some videogame sh*t man. and top three them n*gga completly shut him down the first two games and the said they were gonna try a new scheme and look whats happenin. they admitted that they would experiment. and that fadeawat three was wide open as with those dunk nobody even converged on him even clevland fans said that sh*t what are you smokin? nobody even came near him he drove straight in there untouched he didnt posterize no one. i aint takin sh*t away from him but a lot of you so called basketball enthusiast are showing how easily you swayed historically and memory wise. its like the wow factor erases judgement completly and then you post.
 06-01-2007, 12:17 AM         #119
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
chaucey was guardin him in single coverage what the fu*k are you talkin bout the pistons just said it at the newsconference it was amazing but of course kobe wasnt spectacular bkuz he does the sh*t night in and night out but that baron sh*t was on some videogame sh*t man. and top three them n*gga completly shut him down the first two games and the said they were gonna try a new scheme and look whats happenin. they admitted that they would experiment. and that fadeawat three was wide open as with those dunk nobody even converged on him even clevland fans said that sh*t what are you smokin? nobody even came near him he drove straight in there untouched he didnt posterize no one. i aint takin sh*t away from him but a lot of you so called basketball enthusiast are showing how easily you swayed historically and memory wise. its like the wow factor erases judgement completly and then you post.
29 out of the last 30 points
 11 years ago '04        #120
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
loooool @ a meaningless game against the worst team in the nba
81 is 81.

Especially when you shoot like 60% from the field.
One of the most efficient games in NBA history (2nd I believe)

I dont see how its possible to hate on that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy