When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2007, 10:56 AM         #221
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
dont even try to explain this they hate kobe and pray for his downfall daily they never give him his due. but they know what time it is in they hearts. that why you see all these threads when someone does good they automactically gauge kobe as the meter and they so stupid them doin this shows what they secretly think of him. his name floats around more than jordan on this bi*ch and from jordan stans thats what so funny.
every time anybody talks about lebron you start talking about kobe? you say people hate kobe, seems like you hate lebron. your scared that bron gonna take kobes # 1 spot
 06-01-2007, 10:59 AM         #222
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
even without the 81 pt game kobe has had plenty of great games although people like to act like his championship rings are 100% because of shaq, he contributed and even when shaq was there he took over some of those games and led his team to playoff wins. most players arent forced to play the role lebron had to when he first came his growth was accelerated because he was expected to be the leader of that team
He did a great job against these pistons..

Lebron is better than Kobe. Plain and simple. Only thing Kobe has better than Lebron is a jumper and Lebrons how much younger than him? His jumper gets better every year and will continue to get better.

And stop saying this thread is based off of one game because it aint this game is just the icing on the cake.
 06-01-2007, 11:00 AM         #223
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
I guess by your logic AI>> Kobe also

lol@ Lebron putting up 48 points, 9 rebounds and 7 a.ssists

and the first player n*ggaz can think of is Kobe
Do you realize how bad that east was? This isn't a great confrence but its way better than that East and AI had a great defensive team that year.
 06-01-2007, 11:00 AM         #224
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
The thread said nothing about being a team player. It's who the better play is skill-wise.

Led the league in scoring
1st team all NBA
1st team all Defense

Get the fu*k out of here saying LeBron of Wade is better than #24. They may be better team players, but on the individual level it's not even close. All you Queen James fans come on here and make threads every time his bi*ch a.ss does anything. This just in HE HASN'T WON ANYTHING YET, so stop acting like he has and close this thread.
Wtf being a team player is part of basketball seeing how basketball is a team game.
 11 years ago '04        #225
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 icedout921 said:
Wtf being a team player is part of basketball seeing how basketball is a team game.
He's not better the Kobe skill wise. He doens't play better defense, he doesn't have a better J, and he not faster. All he can do is pass better. Every time someone makes one of these threads we start talking about how Kobe can't win with that sorry a.ss team of his. WTF does that have to do with Kobe or James' game? Nothing.
 06-01-2007, 11:08 AM         #226
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol hes much faster, bigger and stronger. Hes better at getting to the rack hes better on the boards. And his passing and court vision is light years better. He makes other people better Kobe does not. Defense too me is bullsh*t. Kobe is also thought of as a top defender but who has he ever shutdown? I mean Tmac shut down DIrk in the playoffs who the fu*k as Kobe ever stopped?

This has to do with the fact that idiots on this board say Kobes the best player in the nba. Hes not even the best guard in the nba.
 06-01-2007, 11:10 AM         #227
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid question, KOBE sh*tS ON LEBRON!
 06-01-2007, 11:17 AM         #228
livebythunder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never seen so many n*ggas bust a nut over one game
 06-01-2007, 11:19 AM         #229
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for lebron... he came out 2 play las night. great athlete, got a lot yrs ahead of him and can definitely be one of the greatest when his career is over.:applause:

but you'd have to b completely insane to compare two players based on one game....
 11 years ago '06        #230
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,538 | Props total: 18044 18044
Lol at all these f*gs on Boxden that change their opinion of a player game-to-game. First it was Kidd is the best point guard, then Baron Davis, and then Deron Williams was. This sh*ts a fu*king joke. Now there's LeBron > Kobe threads after 1 game. The d*ckriding is ridiculous.
 06-01-2007, 11:22 AM         #231
LookAtTheWheelz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't tell if your Lebron d*ckriders or Kobe haters.. but your insane
 06-01-2007, 11:22 AM         #232
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iagree:
 06-01-2007, 11:23 AM         #233
lilboyva3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats what I was just about to post. Now if Detroit wins the series I guess Lebron sucks again.
 11 years ago '04        #234
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
God forbid Eric Snow has a good game and he'll become Jason Kidd and a first ballot HOF.
 11 years ago '07        #235
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Don't get me wrong. The dude is nice. He's definitely one of if not my favorite players to watch in the league. But after one game they comparing him on some MJ, MAGIC, BIRD sh*t on espn. They putting way to much pressure on him to produce in the upcoming game and just two days ago they were criticizing him.
 11 years ago '04        #236
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And I thought ESPN was gonna be bad with it..but you guys makin them look like sh*t

@ all the Lebron avys that just started to pop up outta no where and now a bunch of n*ggas claimin Cleveland

Lebron had the best game of his career, but this sh*t is gettin out of hand..

sickenin
i agree. the d*cksucking has only just begun
 11 years ago '04        #237
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I agree...
He cannot have a subpar game for the rest of the series or he's labelled inconsistent and a horrible finisher.

$0.02
 11 years ago '04        #238
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I wonder what will happen if a chlorine gas suddenly hits San Antonio and the Cavs win the title...

Lebron = best athlete ever?
 11 years ago '06        #239
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,538 | Props total: 18044 18044
 lilboyva3000 said:
Thats what I was just about to post. Now if Detroit wins the series I guess Lebron sucks again.
Yeah LeBron will become the most hated Boxden player ever and 100 threads will be about him. "He choked" "he isn't a leader" "AC Greene > Lebron threads" "Whoever hit a big shot is more clutch than LeBron"
 11 years ago '05        #240
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 str8_akademiks said:
I wonder what will happen if a chlorine gas suddenly hits San Antonio and the Cavs win the title...

Lebron = best athlete ever?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy