Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
trill1 
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 398 398
just got it today but im still fu*kn wit halo 3 so hopefully in a few days when its done wit ill be on forza until madden comes out.
 05-31-2007, 11:02 AM         #42
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werd werd..no doubt... 1 more thing how do yall take the pics ?? n how u transfer them n sh*t..im new to all that
 11 years ago '04        #43
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5270 5270
well will get a race going today, let me tweak around with my 4cyl
 11 years ago '05        #44
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
 built4haters said:
werd werd..no doubt... 1 more thing how do yall take the pics ?? n how u transfer them n sh*t..im new to all that
there's a photomode, u can take a pic when you pause a race, when ur painting ur car, or watchin a replay... after u take and save the pic, it asks u if u want to upload it to the forza website

then u go to then you log in with whatever email u use to sign up for xbox live, then you'll see "my photo's" next to all your stats
 11 years ago '04        #45
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
you know what fu*kin pisses me off that when u go to career race and you get one server all the fu*kin time then u can't connect to it. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
 05-31-2007, 11:46 AM         #46
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my new 98 Supra RZ

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2007, 11:55 AM         #47
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
there's a photomode, u can take a pic when you pause a race, when ur painting ur car, or watchin a replay... after u take and save the pic, it asks u if u want to upload it to the forza website

then u go to then you log in with whatever email u use to sign up for xbox live, then you'll see "my photo's" next to all your stats

werd dats wuts up....
 11 years ago '04        #48
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
not enuff sh*t talkin in this thread...step it up fellas
 11 years ago '04        #49
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
dude online career sh*ts fu*ked up i can't connect says its full or not available. fu*k why can't we choose what server WE want to connect to.POS
 11 years ago '05        #50
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

As you can see this is one of the bad races
 11 years ago '05        #51
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Jann Lee said:
good sh*t katalist. hopefully I'll get some playtime in this week.

Add me to ya list if ya want some games playa.. I ALWAYS suck at racing games, but im lovin this one :rolleyes: :D

Gamertag = KOZZY420

Last edited by katalist; 05-31-2007 at 12:45 PM..
 05-31-2007, 01:13 PM         #52
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so do you upload the pics to forza or something? how do you get those pics? i dont have it yet but im liking how you get such clear and high-res pics to your pc, can you do videos too? if you can do videos as well my a.ss is going to get it right now
 05-31-2007, 01:24 PM         #53
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
so do you upload the pics to forza or something? how do you get those pics? i dont have it yet but im liking how you get such clear and high-res pics to your pc, can you do videos too? if you can do videos as well my a.ss is going to get it right now
you can take pics during the replay...while ur painting the car...in the showroom...by pausing the game...theres a bunch of ways...i know u can save replays but as far as getting them on forza.net like the pics i dont think so
 05-31-2007, 01:35 PM         #54
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you have to pause to take the picture or is there a button?

im ordering the wheel online tonight or tomarrow the wireless one, retail stores overprice the fu*k out of it and i was going to go with madcatz but i have enough wires hanging around as it is so i gotta cave in and get it :(

sh*tty thing is i called all around and no one has forza 2 yet, they are "expecting" it on the next shipment

fu*kers
 05-31-2007, 01:47 PM         #55
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone tell me how the races are setup? are they based on horsepower, model, price, performance?

like i said before it would be wack if people play this game non stop can be pushin m3's and im in a geo in last place
 11 years ago '04        #56
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
anyone still having problems connecting in career mode online?? i can't still connect!!!!!!!!!!
 05-31-2007, 01:51 PM         #57
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
can someone tell me how the races are setup? are they based on horsepower, model, price, performance?

like i said before it would be wack if people play this game non stop can be pushin m3's and im in a geo in last place
u mean online? the options r vast...its pretty much fully customizable...u can set it to be only a certian class...and then u can set it to be only a certain raiting within that class...for instance most cars are in a class then they have a rating...like my car right now is Class A with an 834 rating...so u could set it to be only class a cars and only cars rated 830-840 or something
 05-31-2007, 02:31 PM         #58
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

hooked the sh*t outta this car...pushing over 750HP and tops out at 210mph...i was straight toastin kids online earlier today...blow by these kids at over 200mph and all i hear is "god damn, that supra is fast gee wiz!"
 05-31-2007, 02:39 PM         #59
shockgeez04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i copped the game yesterday but havent had the time to touch it properly yet, ill get my pics up here this weekend after i put in some time
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago