Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
...Damn that is borderline homo but the n*gga Ray-J did represent(atleast thats what I would of said)..Props to that n*gga.

Some of you n*ggaz are hypocrites, you can sit down and beat ya meat to another dude fu*kin but you can't admit if another dude got a big meat. As long as you're sure of your s3xuality there shouldn't be problem.
 11 years ago '05        #22
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 512 512
i just saw the video where he said this mess and it aint funny at all that sh*t is just gay.
 05-30-2007, 02:46 PM         #23
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he be on some homo sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #24
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
all of you are d*cks lol
 05-30-2007, 02:48 PM         #25
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
i know all snoop song buy heart
this ni66a said by heart

i can tell ur a kid so I'm gonna put it to u like this.
u mean u got all snoops song memorized.just cause Snoop talks about random dudes is not the same as Snoop sayin Dr. Dre got a big dikk...T-Pain didn't say me and my crew pack meat...he said Ray-J got a big dikk:sick:
 11 years ago '04        #26
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Nugen2384 said:
...Damn that is borderline homo but the n*gga Ray-J did represent(atleast thats what I would of said)..Props to that n*gga.

Some of you n*ggaz are hypocrites, you can sit down and beat ya meat to another dude fu*kin but you can't admit if another dude got a big meat. As long as you're sure of your s3xuality there shouldn't be problem.
you can be sure in your own s3xuality and still not feel the need to make a statement like that....i'm at work so i didn't even listen to the audio, but if he really flipped a question about would you fu*k a s3xy chick, into talk about some guys body part..that's just...

if you REALLY feel the need to comment just say "ray j beat it up" and done lol...getting into details
 05-30-2007, 02:48 PM         #27
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno how anybody is defending this sh*t, that sh*t sounded mad homo
 05-30-2007, 02:49 PM         #28
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nugen2384 said:

who beats their dikk to a dude fukken???u ni66az ain't know they got chik on chik videos stay away from the c*ck

for the record I got a girl i fukk to her.
 05-30-2007, 02:52 PM         #29
Birdmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diVERSEity said:
That is kinda gay. Especially cause he said he wouldn't want to have anything to do with Kim K.
cosign
 05-30-2007, 02:53 PM         #30
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok after watching the audio and video that sh*t was WILD homo
 11 years ago '06        #31
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
He Be In Da Bed Thinkin Bout Ray J Like Uhh Uhh Uhh Oooo...lol
 11 years ago '06        #32
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
WHAT TYPE OF bi*ch n*gga SAY RAY-J GOT BIG MEAT? HOMOOOOOOOOOOOO...LOL
 11 years ago '06        #33
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
U know it was funny that he said it and sh*t, Huge meat . But real talk tho its pretty immature the way yall actin. He just made a obvious observation. and No im not gay. Im just grown enough not to care about other peoples d*cks, if i was in highschool i would probably be actin like yall. But sh*t everybody got one grow up.

If he said he was cute or he wish he could hold his d*ck thats some homo sh*t, but just to say he had huge meat , even tho quite hillrious and wierd, its not gay
 05-30-2007, 03:06 PM         #34
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
If he said he was cute or he wish he could hold his d*ck thats some homo sh*t, but just to say he had huge meat , even tho quite hillrious and wierd, its not gay
right :rolleyes: .....................
 05-30-2007, 03:06 PM         #35
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
U know it was funny that he said it and sh*t, Huge meat . But real talk tho its pretty immature the way yall actin. He just made a obvious observation. and No im not gay. Im just grown enough not to care about other peoples d*cks, if i was in highschool i would probably be actin like yall. But sh*t everybody got one grow up.

Im just grown enough not to care about other peoples d*cks

then why are u sayin anything at all if u don't care...by the way who observed Ray Jay's dikk????u say weird???weird=Gay
 05-30-2007, 03:09 PM         #36
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
it ain't gay to talk about another man's dikk :wow: :wow:
u might as well come out of the closet homo
 11 years ago '06        #37
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
"the man gotta huge meat ...okaayy?" LMAO!! n*gga sounded homo as fu*k specially with that okay at the end, soundin like Sha'naynay and sh*t. he prolly aint mean to be homo bout it but that was some homo sh*t. whats good with all these n*ggas lettin theyself be seen like that on cam? lmao
 11 years ago '07        #38
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t is gay even though he said no homo still u keep other dudes d*cks out ur mouth
 11 years ago '07        #39
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
yea dass kinda gay
 11 years ago '04        #40
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
that's gorilla monkey, george of the jungle, fred flinstone, yabba, dabba, doooooooooo, homo right there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy