MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #461
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,088 | Props total: 6175 6175
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron's got rookies feeling like all stars in the conference finals
Preach Brotha!!!!!
thats what Jordan, Lebron and even Shaq can do and kobe can't
ahir Shaq got Damon Jones feeling hes the best shooter in the league to this day
the will to be a leader and keep your team motivated = wins games
 05-30-2007, 11:04 PM         #462
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is the deal with kobe..does he want to be traded or not? he talks to steven A smith and says he does...then 3 hrs later he talks to phil..goes on the radio and backs off....make up your mind already
 10 years ago '04        #463
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,088 | Props total: 6175 6175

[pic - click to view]

05-30-2007, 11:13 PM         #464
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
wtf is the deal with kobe..does he want to be traded or not? he talks to steven A smith and says he does...then 3 hrs later he talks to phil..goes on the radio and backs off....make up your mind already
everyone called him and spoke to him phil and magic and them. it just how he felt when he found out he was played and betrayed. he was speakin from emotion and was serious. but phil and magic said they would put a end to the bullsh*t and magic said he did get played he admitted it.hes not wishy washy it what happens in relationships when you find out youve been backstabbed.emotion starts to creep in.
 10 years ago '04        #465
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,701 | Props total: 1444 1444
The talks have died down and I'm pretty sure Kobe won't be traded.
Magic Johnson was asked, and he said that he would not allow Kobe to be traded. Since Magic is a minority owner, he has a veto on the Lakers moves, and he says that he will not allow Kobe to leave LA.
He's trying to get Kobe and the Buss' to reconcile, and so far the Buss' have said that they are willing to scrap their long term plans and build the team now.
 05-30-2007, 11:24 PM         #466
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe = one confused a.ss motherfu*ker
 05-30-2007, 11:27 PM         #467
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
everyone called him and spoke to him phil and magic and them. it just how he felt when he found out he was played and betrayed. he was speakin from emotion and was serious. but phil and magic said they would put a end to the bullsh*t and magic said he did get played he admitted it.hes not wishy washy it what happens in relationships when you find out youve been backstabbed.emotion starts to creep in.
kobe = seriously confused right now...
 05-30-2007, 11:33 PM         #468
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
kobe = seriously confused right now...
you would be too if what happened to him happened to you. he put his trust in them and to find out they went behind everyones back and told them something diffrent would fu*k your preception of reality up. not to mention hes already the most hated in sports next to bonds and he already thinks the world is out to get him and with this to the equation his world is crushed.
 10 years ago '05        #469
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 138 138
 shonuff12 said:
kobe = one confused a.ss motherfu*ker
hes not confused he just frustrated he didnt start talkin till dat fool from da lakers organization was talkin crazy talkin bout kobe
dt
 10 years ago '04        #470
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,701 | Props total: 1444 1444
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im gonna dissagree.. to a certain extent he passes to teammates when his shot is impossible... or someone got a wide open dunk.. but hes NOT UNSELFISH to the extent of lebron, wade, or nash.... lebron will go 3.5 qtrs of just setting dudes up, and not expecting to get the ball right back.. just to get his teammates hot... kobe on the other had is NOT getting his teammates warmed up... or even confident.. b/c hes always wanting the ball back or bi*ching at them... not to mention throwing them under the bus... lebron's got rookies feeling like all stars in the conference finals
lol @ Lebron making Gibson look like an all-star.

Get off this dude's d*ck and give him some space for god's sake.

Did Lebron put Gibson on the line 12 times?
 10 years ago '06        #471
Curtisimo 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,159 | Props total: 1841 1841
 Maroon_Tiger said:
gibson wouldnt get to the line 12 times w/ the lakers

and i never said gibson was an allstar, but lebron is giving him allstar like confidence: letting him take big shots, giving him freedom on offense...making big plays, trusting him to handle his own on defense... giving him complements and reassurance..
He couldnt do that with Larry Hughes???

Gibson was allways nice

and he steped up

I dont buy this a player can make another player better buisness

yea make a team better not really a player better

cuz if thats the case Gilbert made Larry Hughes better then Lebron James :rolleyes:
cuz Hughes was better on the wizards then cavs

Last edited by Curtisimo; 05-31-2007 at 12:14 AM..
 05-31-2007, 12:16 AM         #472
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
hes not confused he just frustrated he didnt start talkin till dat fool from da lakers organization was talkin crazy talkin bout kobe
dt
son demanding a trade and then backing off 3 hours later = confused
 10 years ago '04        #473
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 shonuff12 said:

son was heated
 05-31-2007, 12:24 AM         #474
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
you would be too if what happened to him happened to you. he put his trust in them and to find out they went behind everyones back and told them something diffrent would fu*k your preception of reality up. not to mention hes already the most hated in sports next to bonds and he already thinks the world is out to get him and with this to the equation his world is crushed.
i'm just saying...dude needs to make up his mind...

if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
 10 years ago '04        #475
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,694 | Props total: 2 2
im i kinda wanted to see him in philly... even though i booed his a.ss at the all star game
 05-31-2007, 12:27 AM         #476
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
son was heated
yea i know, but if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
 10 years ago '04        #477
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 595 595
 shonuff12 said:
word

kobe = the game of the nba
 10 years ago '04        #478
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
^^yo am i trippin or did you post dis somewhere else cuz all da thread merging bullsh*t is confusin the fu*k outta me..
 10 years ago '04        #479
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 595 595
 Curtisimo said:
He couldnt do that with Larry Hughes???

Gibson was allways nice

and he steped up

I dont buy this a player can make another player better buisness

yea make a team better not really a player better

cuz if thats the case Gilbert made Larry Hughes better then Lebron James :rolleyes:
cuz Hughes was better on the wizards then cavs
dont even respond to these clowns....they're feelin real good right now, first 2 games lebron was a choker, couldnt step up, and stans wasnt backing down from that....now he won a couple games @ home and now he's king again, he makes his teammates better now, he's "clutch" now, these are the type of things you just let slide by, and when pistons end the series on the cavs home floor in game 6 the stans will craw back to there whole once again
 05-31-2007, 12:34 AM         #480
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers !!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago