MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rapper Fabolous has his own name spelled wrong on his tattoo
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Video of Ja Rule Celebrating FyreFest Scam with "Business Partners" #Yo..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rich Gang Artist BTY Youngn dead
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kendrick makes MICHAEL JACKSON entrence!!!!!
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-30-2007, 10:33 PM         #461
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
kobe = seriously confused right now...
you would be too if what happened to him happened to you. he put his trust in them and to find out they went behind everyones back and told them something diffrent would fu*k your preception of reality up. not to mention hes already the most hated in sports next to bonds and he already thinks the world is out to get him and with this to the equation his world is crushed.
 10 years ago '05        #462
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,812 | Props total: 235 235
 shonuff12 said:
kobe = one confused a.ss motherfu*ker
hes not confused he just frustrated he didnt start talkin till dat fool from da lakers organization was talkin crazy talkin bout kobe
dt
 10 years ago '04        #463
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,012 | Props total: 2119 2119
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im gonna dissagree.. to a certain extent he passes to teammates when his shot is impossible... or someone got a wide open dunk.. but hes NOT UNSELFISH to the extent of lebron, wade, or nash.... lebron will go 3.5 qtrs of just setting dudes up, and not expecting to get the ball right back.. just to get his teammates hot... kobe on the other had is NOT getting his teammates warmed up... or even confident.. b/c hes always wanting the ball back or bi*ching at them... not to mention throwing them under the bus... lebron's got rookies feeling like all stars in the conference finals
lol @ Lebron making Gibson look like an all-star.

Get off this dude's d*ck and give him some space for god's sake.

Did Lebron put Gibson on the line 12 times?
 05-30-2007, 11:16 PM         #464
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
hes not confused he just frustrated he didnt start talkin till dat fool from da lakers organization was talkin crazy talkin bout kobe
dt
son demanding a trade and then backing off 3 hours later = confused
 10 years ago '04        #465
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 16 16
 shonuff12 said:

son was heated
 05-30-2007, 11:24 PM         #466
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
you would be too if what happened to him happened to you. he put his trust in them and to find out they went behind everyones back and told them something diffrent would fu*k your preception of reality up. not to mention hes already the most hated in sports next to bonds and he already thinks the world is out to get him and with this to the equation his world is crushed.
i'm just saying...dude needs to make up his mind...

if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
 10 years ago '04        #467
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 3 3
im i kinda wanted to see him in philly... even though i booed his a.ss at the all star game
 05-30-2007, 11:27 PM         #468
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
son was heated
yea i know, but if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
 10 years ago '04        #469
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,672 | Props total: 1106 1106
 shonuff12 said:
word

kobe = the game of the nba
 10 years ago '04        #470
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 16 16
^^yo am i trippin or did you post dis somewhere else cuz all da thread merging bullsh*t is confusin the fu*k outta me..
 10 years ago '04        #471
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
He couldnt do that with Larry Hughes???

Gibson was allways nice

and he steped up

I dont buy this a player can make another player better buisness

yea make a team better not really a player better

cuz if thats the case Gilbert made Larry Hughes better then Lebron James :rolleyes:
cuz Hughes was better on the wizards then cavs
dont even respond to these clowns....they're feelin real good right now, first 2 games lebron was a choker, couldnt step up, and stans wasnt backing down from that....now he won a couple games @ home and now he's king again, he makes his teammates better now, he's "clutch" now, these are the type of things you just let slide by, and when pistons end the series on the cavs home floor in game 6 the stans will craw back to there whole once again
 05-30-2007, 11:34 PM         #472
G Tizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers !!!
 10 years ago '04        #473
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
$45,086 | Props total: 6181 6181
 shonuff12 said:
yea i know, but if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

Loyalty??????
who stood by and supported him during his r*pe case
 10 years ago '04        #474
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Loyalty??????
any team would have supported there superstar you idiot......stop acting like the lakers gave him some special treatment that any other organization wouldn't have for a player whos won championships and played for the franchise for 8 years (at the time), not to mention a guy who doesnt have a reputation for getting in trouble with the law....

Last edited by Scoop24; 05-30-2007 at 11:39 PM..
 05-30-2007, 11:38 PM         #475
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Loyalty??????
They had no choice. Hes a big part of the team. If they didn't stay by him then theyd prolly lose him.
 05-30-2007, 11:41 PM         #476
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
unlike kobe
bron can create for his teamates
U think half that sh*t Bron creates would work on the Suns????
 05-30-2007, 11:47 PM         #477
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Loyalty??????
wtf were they supposed to do? dump the player who helped win the, 3 NBA championships...you can bet your a.ss if that was rick fox or some sh*t..he would have been gone
 05-30-2007, 11:48 PM         #478
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
^^yo am i trippin or did you post dis somewhere else cuz all da thread merging bullsh*t is confusin the fu*k outta me..
you're not...I posted the same sh*t in one of the other 484581234654321 kobe threads...why re type it?
 10 years ago '04        #479
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
 Firestarr said:
any team would have supported there superstar you idiot......stop acting like the lakers gave him some special treatment that any other organization wouldn't have for a player whos won championships and played for the franchise for 8 years (at the time), not to mention a guy who doesnt have a reputation for getting in trouble with the law....
yeh just like the falcons are supporting Vick
 10 years ago '04        #480
Javon23 252 heat pts252
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
What are they suppose to do buy out Kobe's contract???

any organizaton will stick by thier star(s)

ie; Atlanta Falcons Mike Vick's whole carear of off the field incident including the dog f!ght

theres no loyalty in buisness they would of dumped Kobe for Carmelo Anthony if some how the Lakers got that #2 pick in 2003
r*pe-------->dog f!ghting
Home      

most viewed right now
Apr 29 - The Surprising Thing Marijuana and Hot Peppers Have in Common
19 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dat Ass 😛😛😛😛😛
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kristin Cavallari Leaving Blacked.com Shoot
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie "MC Hammer" Jenner
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The real reason Jesse Williams is splitting from his wife
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 29 - Man beats wife to death after learning she was having another..
193 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Feds Tell Judge that They have Eye Witness who will Testify Taxstone Ki..
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sony Pictures Reports $719 Million Loss For Movie Division
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy