MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside The Wire: Who u wit? Avon vs Marlo, Webay vs Chris vs Omar ,Bodie vs S..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Adam Silver Planning To Get Rid Of One & Done Rule
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #461
Javon23 256 heat pts256
space
avatar space
space
$45,478 | Props total: 7038 7038
 Firestarr said:
any team would have supported there superstar you idiot......stop acting like the lakers gave him some special treatment that any other organization wouldn't have for a player whos won championships and played for the franchise for 8 years (at the time), not to mention a guy who doesnt have a reputation for getting in trouble with the law....
yeh just like the falcons are supporting Vick
 10 years ago '04        #462
Javon23 256 heat pts256
space
avatar space
space
$45,478 | Props total: 7038 7038
 Curtisimo said:
What are they suppose to do buy out Kobe's contract???

any organizaton will stick by thier star(s)

ie; Atlanta Falcons Mike Vick's whole carear of off the field incident including the dog f!ght

theres no loyalty in buisness they would of dumped Kobe for Carmelo Anthony if some how the Lakers got that #2 pick in 2003
r*pe-------->dog f!ghting
 10 years ago '06        #463
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,165 | Props total: 1354 1354
all the fans in l.a. were like if kobe leaves then fine get a player that wants to play here as much as i like kobe if he wants to leave then peace but will be ashamed to see em leave and that way too.No one is as good though as kobe in the league right now though well have to trade for like 3 teams for kobe


Last edited by Cezaroh; 05-31-2007 at 12:09 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #464
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,763 | Props total: 1258 1258
 Javon23 said:
yeh just like the falcons are supporting Vick
 Firestarr said:
any team would have supported there superstar you idiot......stop acting like the lakers gave him some special treatment that any other organization wouldn't have for a player whos won championships and played for the franchise for 8 years (at the time), not to mention a guy who doesnt have a reputation for getting in trouble with the law....
lol @ you comparing this to mike vick....the reason people are tired of vick is because he now has a reputation for getting into different incidents with the law and making the franchise look bad...ron mexico, bottle incident, giving fans the bird, dogf!ght, etc....fans/organization is tired of his act in general...
 05-31-2007, 12:27 AM         #465
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
yeh just like the falcons are supporting Vick
kobe = 3 rings and a clean history before hand
vick = zero rings and history of embarrassing public mistakes
 10 years ago '05        #466
McLaren 
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
Maybe some of you people who choose to see things one way will respect it from a legend....Kobe was right about what he was saying..so if shaq backs him up and magic backs him up and phil is backing him up why aren't you?
Kobster
Starting Rotation

Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 807

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:29 pm Post subject: Magic Johnson: Kobe WILL NOT Be Traded
Hey everyone here is some news from a poster over KB24.com:

As you might know Kobe said magic was calling him and he would listen to him.

Well magic spoke to Stephen A Smith and told him Kobe WILL NOT be traded that he will not allow for KObe to be traded.

He said Kobe is a Laker for LIFE and like him he WILL only wear purple and gold.

He said Kobe is RIGHT about what he is saying and that he will make sure Dr. Buss and Kobe work things out.

Magic said he will NEVER sign to trade Kobe(as you know he is a minority owner)

He said he will try to fix this mess.
 05-31-2007, 01:46 AM         #467
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
i'm just saying...dude needs to make up his mind...

if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
his idol is still there in magic and his mentor phil and he still has loyalty to them and he knows if he plays his cards right kupchack and buss can be outsmarted out of their positions one way or another if buss comes back and magic and phil work together. u mean you wouldnt listen to magic and phil ?


Last edited by dj mannie fresh; 05-31-2007 at 01:49 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #468
Adamsville4real 
space
avatar space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 363 363
 shonuff12 said:
i'm just saying...dude needs to make up his mind...

if the lakers did fu*k him like he's saying they did..then he should get out of there no question...because no player deserves that sh*t...but if they didn't do all that sh*t then he's just making an a.ss of himself.

I understand he has loyalty to the team or whatever...but if they don't show loyalty back...how the fu*k are you gonna stand for that? It just doesn't make sense for him to say what he has said in the media and then change his mind and go back to the team, it's a PR disaster..he's trying to rehab his image and sh*t and this can't help him..it makes him look bad

bottom line...he needs to take a position and stick with it...he can't have this sh*t playing out in the media like this, giving interviews the same day and making statements and backing off like that...personally I'd like to see him go on the market..I think it would make the off season a lot more interesting and if all this sh*t he's saying about Buss and them is true, then he'd look like a bi*ch if he went back to the lakers after they played him like that
i dont think ths is making him look bad at all because everybody now knows that he didnt break up the lakers, it was the buss fault. The media cant use that as a reason to hate him anymore. He is basically stuck with the lakers because magic said he wouldnt sign a trade for kobe and magic has some ownership in the lakers. If you have been watching espn nobody has really said anything negative about tonight that i have heard.
 05-31-2007, 06:39 AM         #469
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
his idol is still there in magic and his mentor phil and he still has loyalty to them and he knows if he plays his cards right kupchack and buss can be outsmarted out of their positions one way or another if buss comes back and magic and phil work together. u mean you wouldnt listen to magic and phil ?
Buss is not going to be "outsmarted out of his position" he's the owner...he answers to no one. If he wants the lakers to rebuild...they will and kobe can't do anything about it..

and like i said...I respect kobe's loyalty to magic and phil...but why be loyal when the rest of the organization is not to you?
 05-31-2007, 06:41 AM         #470
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
i dont think ths is making him look bad at all because everybody now knows that he didnt break up the lakers, it was the buss fault. The media cant use that as a reason to hate him anymore. He is basically stuck with the lakers because magic said he wouldnt sign a trade for kobe and magic has some ownership in the lakers. If you have been watching espn nobody has really said anything negative about tonight that i have heard.
You didn't watch around the horn did you?

basically I think this adds to kobe's reputation as being "selfish" because it makes him look like the "diva" player who wants everything to go through him..but you're right, it does make him look good on the shaq thing...but i think it's a little late now...that was years ago...kobe and shaq squashed it long ago
 10 years ago '05        #471
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 0 0
I think the Lakers need a shut down defender to stick to the other 2 guards so Kobe doesn't exert alot of his energy on D. They also need a good point guard because Smush aint cuttin it. I can see Mike Bibby or Chuancy really making an impact on the Lakers. I think the Lakers young players have alot of upside they just haven't reached their potential. I think Turiaf can be a gritty hard nosed power foward. Then they should move Odom to SF and let him be like Pippen was to Jordan and have Luke Walton back him up. Bynum is showing some flashes but he's just not consistent. I can't see many other free agents this summer that would fit in with the Lakers. Vince Carter and Gerald Wallace are good but they dont really need them.
 05-31-2007, 09:51 AM         #472
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They wont Listen, so stop thinking they will, Kobe dont trust those old white men anymore.

They would rather get talent with a trade, Kobe is done.
 05-31-2007, 09:55 AM         #473
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
trade for shane battier and mutumbo :applause:
LOL nah


DENG/GORDON + 2 bench player

For KOBE + 2 bench players
 05-31-2007, 09:56 AM         #474
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
They wont Listen, so stop thinking they will, Kobe dont trust those old white men anymore.

They would rather get talent with a trade, Kobe is done.
Ur delusional if u think they lettin go of Kobe before 2009 (when he can opt out). Tha lakers organization aint givin up all tha Season Ticket holder (which there wont be too many of if kobe leaves) money. G T F O H immediately
 10 years ago '05        #475
i am not a MOD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
i say trade him to atlanta. for the whole group of youngins

or trade him to the blazers for oden!!!

or trade him to seattle (sign and trade) for rashard lewis and the second pick (durant)
 10 years ago '04        #476
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,563 | Props total: 981 981
 Melo_15_Jesus said:
if the lakers start winning then those fans will be right back, tv ratings will be down thats about it but la fans gunna stay la fans
He's right, as much as I like Kobe, I'm an Laker fan first, all I care about is winning and we aren't doing it now. That being said they need to do something, Jermaine O'neal and veteran PG is what I would like to see.
 05-31-2007, 10:25 AM         #477
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get him jermaine o'neal he's a great defender and consistant also great in the post so u can defend duncan and the other great forwards of the west, he is also great rebounder, now a days its all about size and lakers need that, they're like an eastern conference team in the west
 10 years ago '06        #478
ProLogic 
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
LMfao at Kobe saying he'd rather play on Pluto

But he needs to hit the Bulls ASAP...If AI woulda stayed in Philly I coulda saw him going there
 10 years ago '06        #479
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,185 | Props total: 476 476
 ThaCarter407 said:
umm not sure if u heard yet but kobe said he wants out of LA period and theres nothing they can do 2 change his mind.
you get hate for your avY..


see you @ the courts bi0ttttttch


haha
 10 years ago '04        #480
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,944 | Props total: 700 700
 Curtisimo said:
He couldnt do that with Larry Hughes???

Gibson was allways nice

and he steped up

I dont buy this a player can make another player better buisness

yea make a team better not really a player better

cuz if thats the case Gilbert made Larry Hughes better then Lebron James :rolleyes:
cuz Hughes was better on the wizards then cavs
Thats all real talk!

I don't see how people can be so one sided on every issue involving players... Whatever Bron does is right, whatever Kobe does is wrong, no ifs ands or buts....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Mike Epps clowning the female vulture Woah Vicky
163 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Cardi B chased Nicki into a state of maturity and self respect
86 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside If I Ever Fall In Love | 💖
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Driver pulled from car and beaten after hitting and killing t..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside this boonk nigga trippin
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Grown With It
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Instagram clowning boosies pants
158 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy