MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-30-2007, 08:31 PM         #421
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron would have gotten swept by the Suns and would haven't even made the playoffs..

Its always the same n*gga's trying to diss Kobe, hes making millions and yall wasting your nights talking about his constantly. Who really fuccin lost?
 11 years ago '04        #422
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11261 11261
 RakimAllahNY said:
Lebron would have gotten swept by the Suns and would haven't even made the playoffs..
:applause: the playoff road between the east/west is so unbalanced it's laughable.
 05-30-2007, 08:53 PM         #423
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
i disagree
Lamar Odem------->Larry Hughes
Lebron with LA's roster would be a beast
Lamar Odom is the only player u can even bring up. WHo do u think helps the Cavs when Bron fu*ks up???
 05-30-2007, 08:57 PM         #424
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know how Kobe feels. I hate it when my team mates suck c*ck and won't make the open shot. Then I feel like its my responsibility to take over the game and make all the shots. I thought Kobe was bull sh*tting but after my game today, I def feel alot like Kobe right now. I just want to win. I wish I could get some good players too. Im in Kobes position only about 6x smaller. So I know how he feels to some extent, and its a frustrating, annoying, and an overall stressful situation.

Good luck to Kobe, but hes gotta make up his mind...
 11 years ago '04        #425
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Here's a good Piston Trade...

Good for the Pistons at least lol....
 05-30-2007, 09:23 PM         #426
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Here's a good Piston Trade...

Good for the Pistons at least lol....
Nah nah you......KILL YA SELF!

Kobe is acting like a scorned lover. He doesn't know what he want, he's just talking to talk.
 11 years ago '06        #427
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
ima Kobe fan but stfu for real

this is a weak a.ss way of trying to get what you want... play this role like you were the one who was getting sh*t on, flip it all up and then go back on everything you said and its all cool again after there was "nothing" Lakers could do 10 hours ago?

get the fu*k outta here

Lakers will never have a winning team even with West, they have nobody to trade... nobody wants the injury prone n*ggas like Odom and Kwame, they dont want to give up Bynum and then they wonder why they cant win?
 11 years ago '07        #428
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
smh@this being the NBA top story n not the playoffs
 05-30-2007, 09:41 PM         #429
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe needs to see a psychiatrist with his double personality problem. Shit is mentally unhealthly when you change your mind as many times as he's done the past couple of days, "Should I stay a Laker or do I wanna trade". n*gga make a committment and stick with it. This ain't a soap opera
 11 years ago '04        #430
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
 Andre3000 said:
Lamar Odom is the only player u can even bring up. WHo do u think helps the Cavs when Bron fu*ks up???
unlike kobe
bron can create for his teamates
 11 years ago '04        #431
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Crank said:
why cant we expect much, if kobe is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth he should be able to win more then 42 games with less talent then anyone else... lebron is doing just fine and he has almost as little talent as kobe does with the lakers...

and before anyone comes with that oh well cleveland plays in the east, so what?

lakers vs east - 14-16
cleveland vs east - 31-21

lakers vs west - 28-24
cleveland vs west - 19-11
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Post of the day......
 11 years ago '04        #432
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
i gotta disagree man...it's not a matter of his ability to share. he has proved he CAN share. at least the minimal amount necessary to make sh*t happen. it just so happens his team has been complete a.ss during the year he finally seemed to get that in his head. u put him in the right situation, he wins ships. he was a selfish fu*k with the dynasty squad, and it got done, right?

you say he will never do it in a laker uni again? well, your right about that because he will not wait another 5 years to rebuild. but it's not kobe's fault right now. it's what management has done to his supporting cast. they have ruined the lakers. i'm not talking about just shaq either.

...i don't like kobe the person. but i like his game. as a blazer fan i would accept him with open arms. to me, he would bring us a championship in 2009 as long as our core is intact.

kobe needs to get the fu*k out of LA. i think we both agree on that. but when he signs, in 2009, with a heavy-hitter, he WILL prove the haters wrong. you make it seems as if any team with kobe on it is doomed.

i just want to see him have a chance. in LA, it will not happen. perhaps your right about kobe, but until he has a decent team in the post-shaq era we will never know.
Kobe's only hope was Shaq and im not talking about what Shaq can do on the court. im talking about leadership. Kobe is not a leader and probably never will be one. A leader does not throw not only his whole team but the whole organization under the bus because "he" isn't happy.
Kobe will never be a leader because he can't make his team better.
Kobe can't play team ball
Watching Kobe play, it sure looks like Kobe only pass the ball when he doesn't have a shot. Kobe can't expect to drop 60 one night then expect his team to step up the next night. The laker's team play this season was unbalanced like a motherfu*ker. The team has no charisma. They don't know weather to watch Kobe shoot every shot or try to play the team concept and score.
 11 years ago '05        #433
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
who ever said lamar odom is better than larry hughes needs to get their brain checked...fu*king idiot....

hughes will shoot the LIGHTS OUT over odom..get the fu*k out of here..
 11 years ago '04        #434
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 xclusive2k5 said:
who ever said lamar odom is better than larry hughes needs to get their brain checked...fu*king idiot....

hughes will shoot the LIGHTS OUT over odom..get the fu*k out of here..
yu must be crazy
i take odom over bi*ch a.ss i can't hit a 5 footer hughes any day
 11 years ago '07        #435
That Nigga 392 heat pts392
space
space
$6,573 | Props total: 16546 16546
I'm Really Lookin Forward To Seeing What Team Kobe Gets Traded To Cuz Then I'll Know For Sure That Team Wont Be Makin It Pass First Round Next Season. Or Maybe Not Even The Playoffs...trade Him For Gordon Or Heinrich Or Fisher Or Someone Else That Knows How To Lead A Team Pass The First Round.
 11 years ago '04        #436
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron's got rookies feeling like all stars in the conference finals
Preach Brotha!!!!!
thats what Jordan, Lebron and even Shaq can do and kobe can't
ahir Shaq got Damon Jones feeling hes the best shooter in the league to this day
the will to be a leader and keep your team motivated = wins games
 05-30-2007, 11:04 PM         #437
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is the deal with kobe..does he want to be traded or not? he talks to steven A smith and says he does...then 3 hrs later he talks to phil..goes on the radio and backs off....make up your mind already
 11 years ago '04        #438
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space

[pic - click to view]

05-30-2007, 11:13 PM         #439
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
wtf is the deal with kobe..does he want to be traded or not? he talks to steven A smith and says he does...then 3 hrs later he talks to phil..goes on the radio and backs off....make up your mind already
everyone called him and spoke to him phil and magic and them. it just how he felt when he found out he was played and betrayed. he was speakin from emotion and was serious. but phil and magic said they would put a end to the bullsh*t and magic said he did get played he admitted it.hes not wishy washy it what happens in relationships when you find out youve been backstabbed.emotion starts to creep in.
 11 years ago '04        #440
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
The talks have died down and I'm pretty sure Kobe won't be traded.
Magic Johnson was asked, and he said that he would not allow Kobe to be traded. Since Magic is a minority owner, he has a veto on the Lakers moves, and he says that he will not allow Kobe to leave LA.
He's trying to get Kobe and the Buss' to reconcile, and so far the Buss' have said that they are willing to scrap their long term plans and build the team now.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago