MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #401
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
he's just heated everyone does/says dumb sh*t when they're heated.
 11 years ago '04        #402
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
roflmF'nao!!
 11 years ago '04        #403
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 R0R0 said:
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE!!! HOMIE fu*k ALL U HATERS
Kwame Brown is the future!!!!!!!!!!
fu*k kobe
yall dont need him
 11 years ago '06        #404
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
Send him to memphis for our pick in da draft but prolly wil neva happen maybe on nba live but that's it
 11 years ago '04        #405
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
send kobe to boston for pierce
but i guess thats impossible
 05-30-2007, 07:25 PM         #406
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
and if kobe leaves LA = death of the lakers cause you know Old Child Molester Phil Jackson Retiring too and then well truly see how many loyal laker fans are left
Shit. I'll still be loyal. I just don't like the Kobe c0ckrider who treat him like he's infallible. Those are the idiots who can't see the forest from the trees.

There's still Bynum's untapped potential....so there's still hope for the Lakers being a future contender.
 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM         #407
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
im at work homie
whats your excuse
school out
I dont hate on Lebron like u hate on Kobe I even give congrats to him when he does well but ur on some female type sh*t hating for no reason. Kobe has nothing but respect for Lebron and Vice Versa. Theres no rivalry between either of them and they def shouldn't be compared to each other so y show so much hate?? Did Kobe happen to not sign u an autograph?? Did he fu*k ur girl?? or is it the fact u know Lebron will never be better than Kobe??
 05-30-2007, 07:27 PM         #408
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe just needed some attention. Nobody was talking about his a.ss, which he should be happy about because the Lakers are first round clowns. It would be interesting if he would just leave and shake things up. He won't win in LA and there aren't any big free agents out there that would make an immediate impact. he's probably frustrated that they won't even deal for Garnett and thats the straw that broke the camels back.
 11 years ago '04        #409
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 1angrypinoy said:
Shit. I'll still be loyal. I just don't like the Kobe c0ckrider who treat him like he's infallible. Those are the idiots who can't see the forest from the trees.

There's still Bynum's untapped potential....so there's still hope for the Lakers being a future contender.
now thats real talk from a true laker fan
props to you
 05-30-2007, 07:29 PM         #410
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by luda06; 05-30-2007 at 07:30 PM..
 05-30-2007, 07:30 PM         #411
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
with whats been exposed i think buss is funnier now.
nah stiller is still funnier

minus the $$$...Jerry Buss is kind of a joke though....(with or without the recent kobe news)

i cant hate he be on the bi*ches though.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

look @ his daughter (aka phil jacksons bi*ch ) though

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 05-30-2007 at 07:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #412
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I dont hate on Lebron like u hate on Kobe I even give congrats to him when he does well but ur on some female type sh*t hating for no reason. Kobe has nothing but respect for Lebron and Vice Versa. Theres no rivalry between either of them and they def shouldn't be compared to each other so y show so much hate?? Did Kobe happen to not sign u an autograph?? Did he fu*k ur girl?? or is it the fact u know Lebron will never be better than Kobe??
and i dont hate on kobe the way yall think i do
real peeps the been following my post on here know how i feel about kobe. i gave him props when they beat the suns because that right there was the way they needed to play which was a team game and in that game kobe kept everyone involved. im not a fan of selfish individual one man play.
yes it fun to watch but that right there will nto win you a title or get your team deep in the playoffs. I've said this millions of times and ill say it again. as long as kobe stays in a Laker uniforn he will not win another NBA Championship. Its a team game and until kobe understands that, he will get no where.
 05-30-2007, 07:32 PM         #413
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
nah stiller is still funnier

minus the $$$...Jerry Buss is kind of a joke though....(with or without the recent kobe news)

i cant hate he be on the bi*ches though.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

look @ his daughter (aka phil jacksons bi*ch ) though

[pic - click to view]

i never said he didnt have the bi*ches bones
 05-30-2007, 07:42 PM         #414
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
and i dont hate on kobe the way yall think i do
real peeps the been following my post on here know how i feel about kobe. i gave him props when they beat the suns because that right there was the way they needed to play which was a team game and in that game kobe kept everyone involved. im not a fan of selfish individual one man play.
yes it fun to watch but that right there will nto win you a title or get your team deep in the playoffs. I've said this millions of times and ill say it again. as long as kobe stays in a Laker uniforn he will not win another NBA Championship. Its a team game and until kobe understands that, he will get no where.
U can not expect to play team ball with Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and a whole lot of young Talent. With this post u seem to understand that but the key thing U need to get is Kobe can only play as much team ball as he can. Hes is not a PG and u cant expect him to distribute the ball like Chauncey and so on and so forth. Hes a shoot first kind of guy and knows when to step up when he needs to.
 05-30-2007, 07:51 PM         #415
Crank 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U can not expect to play team ball with Smush Parker, Kwame Brown and a whole lot of young Talent. With this post u seem to understand that but the key thing U need to get is Kobe can only play as much team ball as he can. Hes is not a PG and u cant expect him to distribute the ball like Chauncey and so on and so forth. Hes a shoot first kind of guy and knows when to step up when he needs to.

why cant we expect much, if kobe is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth he should be able to win more then 42 games with less talent then anyone else... lebron is doing just fine and he has almost as little talent as kobe does with the lakers...

and before anyone comes with that oh well cleveland plays in the east, so what?

lakers vs east - 14-16
cleveland vs east - 31-21

lakers vs west - 28-24
cleveland vs west - 19-11
 05-30-2007, 08:03 PM         #416
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crank said:
why cant we expect much, if kobe is the greatest thing to ever walk the earth he should be able to win more then 42 games with less talent then anyone else... lebron is doing just fine and he has almost as little talent as kobe does with the lakers...

and before anyone comes with that oh well cleveland plays in the east, so what?

lakers vs east - 14-16
cleveland vs east - 31-21

lakers vs west - 28-24
cleveland vs west - 19-11
Lebrons supporting cast is WaY better than Kobes. And even the greatest players in the world have weaknesses even Jordan but he kept getting better and so is Kobe.
 11 years ago '06        #417
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
30th May, 2007 - 2:28 pm

Philadelphia Inquirer -

Kobe Bryant was furious with the Lakers after reading that a "team source" intimated in Tuesday's Los Angeles Times that he was the reason Shaquille O'Neal was traded.

The Lakers' owner, Jerry Buss, "called a meeting with me after he spoke with Jim Gray [of ESPN] to talk with him about Shaq's future in the middle of the 2004 season," Bryant said yesterday.

"He met with me at the Four Seasons Hotel here across from Fashion Island, which is now the Island Hotel," Bryant said. "I went up to his penthouse suite. [Buss] looks me dead in the face and says: 'Kobe, I am not going to re-sign Shaq. I am not about to pay him $30 million a year or $80 million over three years. No way in hell. I feel like he's getting older. His body is breaking down, and I don't want to pay that money to him when I can get value for him right now rather than wait. This is my decision. It's independent of you. My mind is made up. It doesn't matter to me what you do in free agency because I do not want to pay [Shaq], period.' "

"Dr. Buss said that," Bryant said. "And I haven't said anything for years because I've always felt like folks were just looking to create controversy. Now I know. I realize what extent [the Lakers] will go to, to cover themselves."

"I believe Kobe 100 percent," said O'Neal, reached yesterday while in Los Angeles on business. "Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind Kobe is telling the truth. I believe him a thousand percent. I would have respected Dr. Buss more as a man if he would have told me that himself, because I know he said it. But he didn't [tell me]. He never said a damn word to me."
 11 years ago '05        #418
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 Bigdawg76 said:
F*ck Kobe I'm tired of His Sh*t.....Yeah he can play Ball but to me He's a B*tch
get the fu*k out of here kobe is out there every nite pouring his heart and soul every nite dont forget dat bx he signed with the lakers under the instent dat they would get better right away not 3 to 4 years lata but right away meaning that when people like jason kidd baron davis ron artest etc are available u jump at dat oportunity and the lakers did not do this they are to busy trying to develop rookies all great player wanna win remember dat!!!! if u r gonna talk bout kobe then talk about kg ai etc this is nothing new what is going on here stars that have been promised stuff by owners and gm dat end up being lies!!!!! so i dont blame kobe even though im a laker fan and this hurts me but he speaks the truth we gotta get better we should have got kidd point blank period!!!!! oh yeah and getting rid of butler was one of the dumbest things the lakers did!!!!!! i dont care what nobody says for some damn kwame brown just sad!!!!! laker management should k!ll themselves
dt
 11 years ago '04        #419
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,340 | Props total: 11258 11258
 Javon23 said:
im not a fan of selfish individual one man play.
i gotta disagree man...it's not a matter of his ability to share. he has proved he CAN share. at least the minimal amount necessary to make sh*t happen. it just so happens his team has been complete a.ss during the year he finally seemed to get that in his head. u put him in the right situation, he wins ships. he was a selfish fu*k with the dynasty squad, and it got done, right?

you say he will never do it in a laker uni again? well, your right about that because he will not wait another 5 years to rebuild. but it's not kobe's fault right now. it's what management has done to his supporting cast. they have ruined the lakers. i'm not talking about just shaq either.

...i don't like kobe the person. but i like his game. as a blazer fan i would accept him with open arms. to me, he would bring us a championship in 2009 as long as our core is intact.

kobe needs to get the fu*k out of LA. i think we both agree on that. but when he signs, in 2009, with a heavy-hitter, he WILL prove the haters wrong. you make it seems as if any team with kobe on it is doomed.

i just want to see him have a chance. in LA, it will not happen. perhaps your right about kobe, but until he has a decent team in the post-shaq era we will never know.
 11 years ago '04        #420
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Lebrons supporting cast is WaY better than Kobes. And even the greatest players in the world have weaknesses even Jordan but he kept getting better and so is Kobe.
i disagree
Lamar Odem------->Larry Hughes
Lebron with LA's roster would be a beast
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy