MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-30-2007, 06:10 PM         #361
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man even espn is acting like the dan patrick interview didnt happen. i hate espn, but theres really no alternative.

there wasnt 1 mention of it and he was the 1 headlining the topic.

yeah phil only has 1 year on the contract and he doesnt want to be there without kobe. he said he came back to help kobe.
 11 years ago '04        #362
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 Ldogg310 said:
my sig says it all, sh*t imma real laker fan, if you're not in a laker uniform I dont give a fu*k about ya period
Now what if Kobe stays? You don't get that right now Kobe is the fu*king Lakers.
 05-30-2007, 06:24 PM         #363
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
HE IS GOING TO BE TRADED, stop being in denial he doesn't trust the lakers.
And the Lakers don't trust him. Kobe changes his mind more that a woman. Says one thing in an interview, then does another thing on a different interview. All this shit wouldn't have happened if Kobe just kept his mouth shut.

The interview he gave yesterday about Buss deciding to not re-sign Shaq because he didn't want to pay the luxury tax is consistent with what Buss said in 2004 on a 1 to 1 interiview with Jim Hill on CBS 2 Sports Central TV in Los Angeles. Right now Kobe's pointing at Buss about not saying anything directly to him about future plans of where the Laker organization was headed back in 2004 after Kobe renewed his contract. Why the fvck is Buss obligated to say anything to Kobe about "future plans"? He's the fvcking owner. Buss doesn't have to say jack about "future plans" to Kobe. If Kobe wanted to win in 2004, he should have brought those issues up when he was re-negotiating his contract in 2004 saying "I'll only re-sign if you do this, this and this". And it doesn't matter whether or not Buss said anything directly to Kobe about "future plans" in 2004 'cause Buss got 5 championships doing it his way before the Shaq/Kobe tandem. Based on that reputation alone, I'd say Buss knows a lot more about putting together a championship team than Kobe.
 11 years ago '04        #364
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 marcusaka50 said:
Kobe aint got alot of choices of teams right now to me money wise either Knicks because that is the only team that can match up with his money. Or wait to see who the Lakers can pick up to make a contender team. He can't bi*ch that much he has to be patient like Michael Jordan was. He went through a sucka stage with his team too.
Jordan was far from patient. He ran teamates and coaches out of town on his way to the top.
 05-30-2007, 06:45 PM         #365
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the newest interview is up at his website and he say he never even had jerry buss number trust:thumbsdow and i forgot artest was going to every L.A game thinking he was finna sign and they rejected him :banghead:
 05-30-2007, 06:46 PM         #366
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something is really wrong. I hope they trade Kobe to the East. :D
 11 years ago '04        #367
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
old news that interviews been up on there for a couple hours now..atleast
 05-30-2007, 06:49 PM         #368
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF? This guys is more bi-polar than The Game.
 05-30-2007, 06:50 PM         #369
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
old news that interviews been up on there for a couple hours now..atleast
even the dyanamics of whats going on is affecting fans
 11 years ago '06        #370
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
He's just pissed, I imagine. But anyways... SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD.

05-30-2007, 06:53 PM         #371
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Something is really wrong. I hope they trade Kobe to the East. :D
he explains it its nothing short of fu*kin backstabbing and betrayal. like he said shaq agreed with his statement b4 he even heard it all that should tell you something by itself. i wonder if the media will use this against him or apologize and sensationalize the truth for once.
 05-30-2007, 06:53 PM         #372
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
He's just pissed, I imagine. But anyways... SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD.

:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #373
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Yeah, Jordan Was Far From Being Patient With His Teammates...He Would Get On Cartwright Alot...and Punched Kerr In Practice

05-30-2007, 06:56 PM         #374
jordan980 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
that was funny...and im a kobe fan lol
 05-30-2007, 06:57 PM         #375
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man,,,,I hope that foo don't go to my team,,,,he'll be doing the same ole sh*t he's been doing,,,ball hoggin,,,teammates just sittin and waiting for a pass,,,man if he k!lled one dynasty,,he sure can k!ll another,,,,fuk that sh*t....
 11 years ago '06        #376
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
Kobe just made his casket and now get in that bi*ch!!!
 11 years ago '04        #377
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 dj mannie fresh said:
even the dyanamics of whats going on is affecting fans

you're a fu*king idiot that interview on "Loose Cannons" was finished before sportscenter started.. you posted at 7:45..sc starts at 6 so yeah its old being a couple of hours old....you made the post like it just finished as you were posting..
 11 years ago '07        #378
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 JNyiri77 said:
 05-30-2007, 07:04 PM         #379
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
you're a fu*king idiot that interview on "Loose Cannons" was finished before sportscenter started.. you posted at 7:45..sc starts at 6 so yeah its old being a couple of hours old....you made the post like it just finished as you were posting..
fisrt of all i wasnt insulting and secondly i just got to a computer you moron and third no one even posted this sh*t they posted the two other interview so blow nuts.
 05-30-2007, 07:06 PM         #380
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said magic and phil and others have pleaded with him and told him they would get some sh*t popin this time fo sho. and after this embarrasement they have to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy