MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #341
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,343 | Props total: 11261 11261
i thought the steven a. smith interview was AFTER the dan patrick one...? i think the kobe fans trying to hold onto a lie

somebody, clear this sh*t up for me.
 05-30-2007, 05:11 PM         #342
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw PATRICK just talked on ESPN and he said, HE THINKS kobe would be backing off not that ya Kobe said so.
 05-30-2007, 05:13 PM         #343
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:

[SIZE="7"LAKER 4 LIFE![/CENTER][/SIZE]

You would CRY if KOBE left, I truely believe you would break down and cry LOL
 11 years ago '04        #344
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 rasheedwallace said:
i thought the steven a. smith interview was AFTER the dan patrick one...? i think the kobe fans trying to hold onto a lie

no, the dan patrick interview has been the latest...which was around 3 ET, stephen a's interview was earlier this morning....which was before.
 11 years ago '04        #345
space
space
man if kobe is still a laker after all this fu*king media sensationalism i'm gonna be pissed...
 05-30-2007, 05:15 PM         #346
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:

Nah I believe S. smith interview was first, the PATRICK comment is that HE THINKS or had a feeling kobe eased up after talking to phil, but nothing is certain or for sure over yet.
 05-30-2007, 05:15 PM         #347
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You would CRY if KOBE left, I truely believe you would break down and cry LOL
*officially off suicide watch*:D
 05-30-2007, 05:18 PM         #348
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
man if kobe is still a laker after all this fu*king media sensationalism i'm gonna be pissed...
He won't be trust me, he threw the lakers organization under a bus, they don't like he basically trashed the entire organization and is strong arming them into making a FO move just because he likes it. They will trade this guy, NOT RIGHT NOW but they will look for the best deal possible through the summer and a month or so before season starting he will be traded.

IMO BULLS will get him, he was about to head over there last time but WAS TRICKED into staying, they promised to have 3 Allstar type players with him and sh*t but as you saw nothing. He gone son.
 05-30-2007, 05:20 PM         #349
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
*officially ON suicide watch*:D

FIXED

This drama is far from over, the roller coaster known as Kobe hasn't stopped yet.
 11 years ago '04        #350
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
He won't be trust me, he threw the lakers organization under a bus, they don't like he basically trashed the entire organization and is strong arming them into making a FO move just because he likes it. They will trade this guy, NOT RIGHT NOW but they will look for the best deal possible through the summer and a month or so before season starting he will be traded.

IMO BULLS will get him, he was about to head over there last time but WAS TRICKED into staying, they promised to have 3 Allstar type players with him and sh*t but as you saw nothing. He gone son.
man, i have now listened to both interviews...kobe is backing out of what he said. not directly, but its very implied. i see him staying now. which pisses me off after he vehemently was saying there is no chance of it with steven.

i hope your right.

kobe flip floppin' like crazy.

Last edited by rasheedwallace; 05-30-2007 at 05:22 PM..
 05-30-2007, 05:29 PM         #351
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
man, i have now listened to both interviews...kobe is backing out of what he said. not directly, but its very implied. i see him staying now. which pisses me off after he vehemently was saying there is no chance of it with steven.

i hope your right.

kobe flip floppin' like crazy.

I don't know man, they might had calm him down but who knows what could happen tomorrow. The way he flip flopping from the Smith interview to the Patrick one, what makes you think he wouldn't do it the other way around tomorrow?.

THE MEDIA wants him to GO, ESPN already playing his "old laker days" memories

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-30-2007 at 05:34 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #352
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
damn man...i was waiting to see some shake ups...i guess the mj prophecy is on hold for now
 05-30-2007, 05:44 PM         #353
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Man smh Greg Anthony acting like the Lakers are a championship contender gosh.
word
 05-30-2007, 05:47 PM         #354
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe on that Artest sh*t
 05-30-2007, 05:48 PM         #355
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the apostle mannie says wherever my lord and savior goes i follow
 11 years ago '05        #356
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
another KG
 11 years ago '06        #357
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
2 da 76ers 4 da other A.I. & a couple throw in's.....Bring him back home he played high school ball @ Lower Merion.......+ its only right after losin Iverson 4 A. Miller.......smh
 11 years ago '05        #358
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
lol celtics for pierce and more..haha i dont care i just want pierce gone and kobe on a bad team to make em better
 11 years ago '05        #359
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Ballyouup88 Boy said:
if lakers dont land west kobe wants out i don't think ur gonna find a more close to equal value for kobe lets face it there is no equal value for kobe. But i think dirk is as close as ur gonna get.

Damn straight. There is no such thing as an equal trade..............look at the Iverson Trade for crying out loud........you just get what you can get.
 11 years ago '05        #360
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 NoLedge18720 said:
we cant stand anyone...until he plays for a team in the city then phillly fans will love him. Its like the TO thing all over again. When he came they loved him it wasnt until he left when the hate ame back.

But i dont really understand all these trade rumors of him going places. The reason he wants to leave LA is to win a title but yet yall got him going to teams who arent title contenders. The bulls got the best chance but if they give up what is being said they wont be a title holder with kobe. Im a Kobe fan because I saw him play in high school so he is the reason i started liking the Lakers but I dunno if I can like a new team if he goes. Its LA for life now baby.

Thanks for the breakdown of where your loyalties lie..............

With that being factored..........

I hate the Lakers more than any team in sports....

I hate Kobe more than that..............He could go to the USBL and I would boo his a.ss nightly

Like when my fav player AI went to Denver, I still hope HE does well......but I could give 2 sh*ts about the nuggets
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago