MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #321
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 DA DOPEMAN said:
He sound depressed, he feels like fu*k the lakers, fu*k buss, GET ME TO THE BULLS ASAP!

He Definately sounds depressed!
 05-30-2007, 04:41 PM         #322
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo if they trade him, is THEIR DECISION or KOBE's?

Can they send him to a sh*tty team and sh*t like that?
 11 years ago '98        #323
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3596 3596
Bosh for Bryant. Everyones happy...

but Bryant maybe. Colangelo youre not EOY for nuttin - make it happen
 05-30-2007, 04:43 PM         #324
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE ISN'T BACKING OUT PEOPLE, listen to the ESPN interview dude is ready to go, He can afford to stay in the Lakers, HE DOESN'T TRUST THE LAKERS organization anymore.
 05-30-2007, 04:43 PM         #325
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My Head HURTS After All This.

Hes Not Goin Anywhere. If Hes Traded The Team He Goes To Is Goin To Be In The Same Situation. Cuz They Have To Trade There Best Players

Last edited by yourdad; 05-30-2007 at 04:45 PM..
 05-30-2007, 04:44 PM         #326
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is the INSIDER? that is a good question
 11 years ago '04        #327
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Hours after Kobe Bryant asked for a trade on Stephen A. Smith's radio show, he backed off after speaking to Phil Jackson and told Dan Patrick he wants to be a Laker for life.

According to ESPN.com
 05-30-2007, 04:46 PM         #328
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourdad said:
My Head Hearts After All This.

Hes Not Goin Anywhere. If Hes Traded The Team He Goes To Is Goin To Be In The Same Situation. Cuz They Have To Trade There Best Players
HE IS GOING TO BE TRADED, stop being in denial he doesn't trust the lakers.

He can easily be HAPPY in a new place and lead the team to a better position, then the sh*tty lakers.
 05-30-2007, 04:48 PM         #329
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEAH PPL ARE QUICK TO HEAR HIM ON STEPHEN A SAYIN HE WANTS TRADED, BUT WHEN HES ON DAN PATRICK AND SAYS HE TALKED TO PHIL AND CALMED DOWN AND DOESNT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE. THEY DONT HEAR IT AND CLAIM ANYBODY WHO DID HEAR IT ARE d*ckRYDERS AND LYIN
 05-30-2007, 04:50 PM         #330
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

^LIE
 11 years ago '06        #331
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

^LIE
in an interview with dan patrick after talking to p.jax, he said jerry west coming back would help the situtation. in the steph. a. smith interview, he said nothing the lakers will do help the lakers.
 05-30-2007, 04:51 PM         #332
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourdad said:
YEAH PPL ARE QUICK TO HEAR HIM ON STEPHEN A SAYIN HE WANTS TRADED, BUT WHEN HES ON DAN PATRICK AND SAYS HE TALKED TO PHIL AND CALMED DOWN AND DOESNT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE. THEY DONT HEAR IT AND CLAIM ANYBODY WHO DID HEAR IT ARE d*ckRYDERS AND LYIN
Don't you get it, did you hear him talking?, HE WANTS OUT but doesn't know how to handle it. He has trashed the FO of the lakers, he doesn't trust them and clearly wants out there, PHIL is trying to save his a.ss by trying to talk to Kobe, KOBE is GONE and PHIL can follow him if he wants to back to the BULLS
 11 years ago '04        #333
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
heres a link to the interview from the Dan Patrick Show this afternoon

05-30-2007, 04:53 PM         #334
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 25toLife said:
in an interview with dan patrick after talking to p.jax, he said jerry west coming back would help the situtation. in the steph. a. smith interview, he said nothing the lakers will do help the lakers.
I heard it, but THE LAKERS are not going to make that happen, they are not going to bow down to him/ a guy who doesn't even trust them, they would rather get as much as they want for him.

Kobe is confused but with a mindset of fu*k THE LAKERS FO, they did me dirty.

IT WILL BE BETTER for KOBE not to be in that enviroment, he would not be HAPPY as a LAKER.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 05-30-2007 at 04:56 PM..
 05-30-2007, 04:54 PM         #335
yourdad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Later, Bryant talked to Dan Patrick on ESPN Radio and seemed to reconsider slightly.

"I'm so tired of talking," Bryant said. "It's tough. I always dreamed about retiring as a Laker. I just hope and hope that something can be resolved. Something can be figured out. Just something so I can stay here and be in this city and be with the team I love."

Bryant told Patrick he talked to Lakers coach Phil Jackson after talking to Smith and felt resassured.

"When Phil and I spoke, he was optimistic and determined that we'll both be back," Bryant told Patrick. "Phil is somebody I listen to. I lean on him a lot. He a.ssured me things are going to be OK. Things are going to be all right. Don't go full bore just yet. Take a deep breath and let us work these things out and everything will be all right. Which was very encouraging.

"I don't want to go anywhere else. I want to be here for the rest of my career. It was encouraging to hear that."

11 years ago '04        #336
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 .:RELOADED:. said:
how do bulls fans feel about this.....kobe/odom for deng/wallace/tyrus thomas/duhon.......deal works cap wise

wallace is going downhill too now might as well get kobe while you can
Odom is Injured...and I Really Do Not Trust Him, Much Rather Have A Rising Tyrus Thomas on The Team...Then A Broken Down Odom...Wallace Will Not Go Simply Cause That Will Take Away any Chances Of Us Getting A Rebound...Deng Will Not Go Cause He Is A Future All-Star...Duhon is The Only One That Will Definitely Be In A Trade For Kobe...Paxson Praised Gordon And Deng's Work This Season, So I Wouldn't Be Suprised To See A Kirk Hinrich In A Trade Also...

But I'm Pretty Sure He Will Be A Laker Till 2009...After That, I know For A Fact He Will Opt Out..

Last edited by Mike Lyricalone; 05-30-2007 at 04:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #337
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
"I just hope, i just hope and hope and hope that something can be resolved, that something can be figured out just something so i can stay here and be in this city and with the team i love."

straight quote from the Dan Patrick Show this afternoon..
 05-30-2007, 05:00 PM         #338
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourdad said:
Later, Bryant talked to Dan Patrick on ESPN Radio and seemed to reconsider slightly.

"I'm so tired of talking," Bryant said. "It's tough. I always dreamed about retiring as a Laker. I just hope and hope that something can be resolved. Something can be figured out. Just something so I can stay here and be in this city and be with the team I love."

Bryant told Patrick he talked to Lakers coach Phil Jackson after talking to Smith and felt resassured.

"When Phil and I spoke, he was optimistic and determined that we'll both be back," Bryant told Patrick. "Phil is somebody I listen to. I lean on him a lot. He a.ssured me things are going to be OK. Things are going to be all right. Don't go full bore just yet. Take a deep breath and let us work these things out and everything will be all right. Which was very encouraging.

"I don't want to go anywhere else. I want to be here for the rest of my career. It was encouraging to hear that."

Basically stick it out for 1 more season with me Kobe but OPT OUT in 2009 and say goodbye the Lakers, PHIL didn't want to be bore as fu*k in a losing team the entire year
 05-30-2007, 05:07 PM         #339
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His interview with Smith was REAL TALK, his new one with Patrick was just after the lakers kiss his a.ss, KOBE DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! they looking out for themselves and their money NOT YOU homie, go to the bulls!
 05-30-2007, 05:09 PM         #340
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LAKER 4 LIFE!

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy