MERGED: Kobe demands trade/ Kobe backs off trade demand after talking to Phil Jackson

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Will Buss Keep His Promise?
He will but it wont be good enough 0 0%
Yes he has the money to get something done now that he really knows how Kobe feels 0 0%
No the lakers will contnue to lose 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Bulls trade: Deng, Gordon, Thomas for Kobe. I think this is realistic. The Bulls starting five would be Kobe, Wallace, Heinrich, Sefolosha, PJ Brown. On the bench would be Duhon, Nocioni and others. They would be the 2008 NBA Champions.
 05-30-2007, 01:38 PM         #182
wizard420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sixers will give
Andre Iguadola
Andre Miller
Samuel Dalembert
#12 pick
#21 pick

and he's from Philly
 11 years ago '05        #183
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 wizard420 said:
Sixers will give
Andre Iguadola
Andre Miller
Samuel Dalembert
#12 pick
#21 pick

and he's from Philly

Where the HELL did you hear this HOGWASH??? fu*k that sh*t..........trade basically a starting 5 for that selfish whining pus*y????? No thank you..........and plus Phila cant STAND his a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #184
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
lol now you know damn well i dont mean that literally...i'm just saying that deng, could be "kobes" pippen, even moreso than odem, (odem is a great slasher when healthy, but on the defensive side he's nothing special) not as in a pippen calibur player but his offense/defense game is comparable and would provide him with more of a second option/support than odom
 11 years ago '04        #185
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 Crank said:
they have to trade their whole team unless they include ben wallace ... the highest paid salary next year is just over 4 mill next to ben wallace

i see him going to the nets... great move for when they move to new york to attract people and the nets have alot to offer... a kidd, jefferson for kobe, brown or a kidd, carter for a kobe, brown combo is possible
Why would Kobe want to go to a nets team without Kidd.. that would be backwards...
 11 years ago '05        #186
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 VerballyAbusive said:
Bulls trade: Deng, Gordon, Thomas for Kobe. I think this is realistic. The Bulls starting five would be Kobe, Wallace, Heinrich, Sefolosha, PJ Brown. On the bench would be Duhon, Nocioni and others. They would be the 2008 NBA Champions.

Yeah, in your demented little world..........I dont see anything about that line up that would scare my team. They would be giving up three key players of their future for only Kobe........thats funny!
 11 years ago '04        #187
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 FlamboyantOne said:
Where the HELL did you hear this HOGWASH??? fu*k that sh*t..........trade basically a starting 5 for that selfish whining pus*y????? No thank you..........and plus Phila cant STAND his a.ss
we cant stand anyone...until he plays for a team in the city then phillly fans will love him. Its like the TO thing all over again. When he came they loved him it wasnt until he left when the hate ame back.

But i dont really understand all these trade rumors of him going places. The reason he wants to leave LA is to win a title but yet yall got him going to teams who arent title contenders. The bulls got the best chance but if they give up what is being said they wont be a title holder with kobe. Im a Kobe fan because I saw him play in high school so he is the reason i started liking the Lakers but I dunno if I can like a new team if he goes. Its LA for life now baby.
 11 years ago '05        #188
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 VerballyAbusive said:
thats stupid. they wont be filling a need they need. (the four spot). thabos a guard and pj brown is retiring. and like already said, they wont mortgage their future for a quick fix.
 11 years ago '04        #189
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
lol this sh*t is getting exciting! I wonder where he'll end up.
 05-30-2007, 01:55 PM         #190
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
the knicks should get em, no better place to play then in MSG... kobe said it himself years back
Conseco Fieldhouse > MSG
 11 years ago '04        #191
Georgia4ever 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 44 44
Hey mad people are stating that Atlanta has called Lakers as of thismoment with offer of

S Stoudamire
Josh CHildress
Marvin WIlliams
Speedy Claxton
#3 pick

For Kwame Brown
and Kobe...

Dead serious check message boards... sports even espn...
 11 years ago '05        #192
MoeMurda 2 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 4 4
I see Kobe Bryant being traded to Chicago for Gordon, Heinrich, P.J. Brown and Thomas. This is a fair trade. Lakers would have a good all around starting lineup with no superstars but solid players like Lamar, Kwame, Gordon, and Henrich. Not bad.
Kobe coudl finally attempt to be the next Jordan, be on the East which means an easier trip to the Finals, meaning more playoff exposure, and have on his team Luol Deng and Ben Wallace.
Chicago Bulls would have the NBA's Best Offensive Player, Best Defensive Player, and Most Improved Player.
Just my thoughts...
 05-30-2007, 02:02 PM         #193
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwade and Haslem for kobe
 11 years ago '06        #194
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 2082 2082
 Crank said:
they have to trade their whole team unless they include ben wallace ... the highest paid salary next year is just over 4 mill next to ben wallace

i see him going to the nets... great move for when they move to new york to attract people and the nets have alot to offer... a kidd, jefferson for kobe, brown or a kidd, carter for a kobe, brown combo is possible
looks where your from :rolleyes:

enough said
 11 years ago '04        #195
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Roemoaphi said:
I don't think he's going to be traded, but if it HAD to go down... I'd look at Portland:

Zach Randolph and the number one pick (I'd take Durant if this scenerio went down)

C - Bynum
PF - Randolph
SF - Odom
SG - Durant
G - Farmar

It would be a nice start to the rebuilding even though we'd have to deal with Kobe droppin' 70+ on the Lakers every time he saw us from now on :sick:
Man shu tthe fu*k up
 11 years ago '07        #196
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Man Lakers better get a good deal for kobe. Ima REALLY hate to see Kobe go.
 05-30-2007, 02:13 PM         #197
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics

Pierce
Tony Allen
 11 years ago '04        #198
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 VerballyAbusive said:
The $$$ doesn't match up. Its not even close.
 11 years ago '04        #199
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 knockz said:
Kobe for Ray Allen and Who ever is on the bench and a 2nd round and 1st in 08. Kobe, R. Lewis and Durrant...
If seattle wants him, they're gonna have to give up their 07 #2 pick without a doubt
 05-30-2007, 02:15 PM         #200
joeycoughdrops 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id bet this has something to do with charles barkley comments about the draft being bad for the nba and needin some stars in the east
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago