Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2007, 09:42 AM         #21
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it....

you forgot.......

Chips Like Vegas ft John Legend, The Game, & Lil Wayne (prod. by Sha Money XL, & Kanye West, with a sample from the Luther Vandross)

Last edited by StreetPoet617; 05-30-2007 at 09:44 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #22
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 pimpinatl said:
noo..buck said luda was put on the track by the dj without anybody knowin and once it was on wax he just let it be...buck didnt like the ideal that tip wasnt told luda was going to be on the track (that would have been disrespectful on buck part!)..that was explain to tip and luda and they squashed it..since it wasnt intentional..thats why u didnt heard no response by tip or any futher diss by luda pimpin...
U dunno what u talkin bout folk.for one how lil buddy said it happ about buck callin luda and tellin him thats how it happ.buck said that he listened to tips verse and was like "damn it sound like this n*gga dissin luda" so he said he called luda and told him and luda was like lemme get on the track...and thats what happ.and ppl be ridin tips d*ck like he aint been dissin luda for a long time.he been sayin sh*t bout luda and luda just finally served his a.ss. song - "in the A" quote "i aint hatin holmes but yall got atlanta wrong whats all this yo yo yo yo this an atlanta song "its more to the A than what u hear from j.d. and them" he was talkin bout that welcom to atlanta song and on trap muzik the very first damn song he was dissin luda when he said "all u rap(wack) n*ggas ROLL OUT i trap when its cold out"....luda just served that n*gga.i like tip but that n*gga was wrong for that sh*t and he been dead wrong...that sh*t been eatin at him talkin bout luda was beatin up somebody witta "trap muzik" shirt on in his video...the shirt said "trap wear" and then to make that worse luda and j/d had his a.ss in that damn "welcome to atlanta" video when u had on a kango hat, an doo rag and damn nerd glasses tryna look hard.tip that n*gga..the old tip from "im serious" and "trap muzik" but he was dead a.ss wrong for that.
 05-30-2007, 10:09 AM         #23
luda_game_dre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna believe this, sh*t looks nice
 05-30-2007, 10:52 AM         #24
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 socold333 said:
I Thought Ti N Luda Had Beef...i Knew They Wuz Jus Dewin Dat 4 Publicity...dese Rappers R More Like Actors Now N Days
..."had it out wit chris but he still my n*gga
...sat down civilized talk about it like n*ggas
...so i ain't never been served get ya facts right n*gga"

-T.I. "I'm Talkin To You" ...plus that situation was like 2 years ago anyway...
 11 years ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 TrapBoi said:
U dunno what u talkin bout folk.for one how lil buddy said it happ about buck callin luda and tellin him thats how it happ.buck said that he listened to tips verse and was like "damn it sound like this n*gga dissin luda" so he said he called luda and told him and luda was like lemme get on the track...and thats what happ.and ppl be ridin tips d*ck like he aint been dissin luda for a long time.he been sayin sh*t bout luda and luda just finally served his a.ss. song - "in the A" quote "i aint hatin holmes but yall got atlanta wrong whats all this yo yo yo yo this an atlanta song "its more to the A than what u hear from j.d. and them" he was talkin bout that welcom to atlanta song and on trap muzik the very first damn song he was dissin luda when he said "all u rap(wack) n*ggas ROLL OUT i trap when its cold out"....luda just served that n*gga.i like tip but that n*gga was wrong for that sh*t and he been dead wrong...that sh*t been eatin at him talkin bout luda was beatin up somebody witta "trap muzik" shirt on in his video...the shirt said "trap wear" and then to make that worse luda and j/d had his a.ss in that damn "welcome to atlanta" video when u had on a kango hat, an doo rag and damn nerd glasses tryna look hard.tip that n*gga..the old tip from "im serious" and "trap muzik" but he was dead a.ss wrong for that.
+

YoungGQ said:
..."had it out wit chris but he still my n*gga
...sat down civilized talk about it like n*ggas
...so i ain't never been served get ya facts right n*gga"

-T.I. "I'm Talkin To You" ...plus that situation was like 2 years ago anyway...

Tip been goin at Luda for the longest...u gotta undastand pimpin...n*ggaz from ATLanta HATE when a n*gga claim ATLanta and he aint from here...period...
 05-30-2007, 11:02 AM         #26
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t looks way too good for a ludacris album.
 11 years ago '05        #27
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 kreuzberg61 said:
"We Came For The Money" (featuring Chingy) (Produced by DJ Premier)

^^^^

lol
 11 years ago '06        #28
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 TrapBoi said:
ok..ok..ok...i'm sorry tip
who cares!:sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #29
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
ghey ---
 05-30-2007, 12:22 PM         #30
dalmavs04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t looks like a damn Lil Jon album with all those features.
 11 years ago '04        #31
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 pimpinatl said:
ok..ok..ok...i'm sorry tip
who cares!:sleepy:
naw dont get mad cause u dunno what the hell u talkin bout folk.its cool though u just talkin.
 11 years ago '07        #32
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
Too many features!
 11 years ago '06        #33
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
+

Tip been goin at Luda for the longest...u gotta undastand pimpin...n*ggaz from ATLanta HATE when a n*gga claim ATLanta and he aint from here...period...
Why?

I could see if Luda was talking down on ya'll city. No disrespect, but other than that, n*ggas there must be dumb.

Plus, don't he do charity work up there, and they still hate him.

Anyway, thats too many features. If this was real, I wouldn't buy it cause of that song with Diddy, Pharrell, and Paris Hilton .

Last edited by rag621; 05-30-2007 at 12:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #34
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
 TrapBoi said:
:applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #35
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 TrapBoi said:
U dunno what u talkin bout folk.for one how lil buddy said it happ about buck callin luda and tellin him thats how it happ.buck said that he listened to tips verse and was like "damn it sound like this n*gga dissin luda" so he said he called luda and told him and luda was like lemme get on the track...and thats what happ.and ppl be ridin tips d*ck like he aint been dissin luda for a long time.he been sayin sh*t bout luda and luda just finally served his a.ss. song - "in the A" quote "i aint hatin holmes but yall got atlanta wrong whats all this yo yo yo yo this an atlanta song "its more to the A than what u hear from j.d. and them" he was talkin bout that welcom to atlanta song and on trap muzik the very first damn song he was dissin luda when he said "all u rap(wack) n*ggas ROLL OUT i trap when its cold out"....luda just served that n*gga.
cosign
 05-30-2007, 04:06 PM         #36
GQATL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall forgot about TIP snappin on Luda in tha Booth " keep runnin ya teeth imma come and disturb ya peace" He got at him on a song called Representin too. But real talk on some battle sh*t no one wants to see Luda cuz he a funny a.ss dude, He'll have folk laughin at u regardless of who u are yadadamean.
 11 years ago '06        #37
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
ft. 50 cent and eminem? i wish.
 11 years ago '04        #38
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
luda feel off after his 2nd lp
 05-30-2007, 05:05 PM         #39
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playmaker said:
fake...
as hell....
 05-30-2007, 05:12 PM         #40
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6cedric said:
Who You Wanna Mess Wit'" (featuring 50 Cent & Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Dre & Eminem)
"September 11th" (featuring Alicia Keys) (Produced by Kanye West & Just Blaze) (Contains sped-up samples from The Chi-Lites' "That's How Long")
"Feeling s3xy" (featuring Diddy, Pharrell & Paris Hilton) (Produced by The Neptunes)
"Encore Presentation" (featuring Kanye West & John Legend) (Produced by Kanye West)
"Showin' How It's Done" (featuring T.I.) (Produced by Timbaland)
"We Came For The Money" (featuring Chingy) (Produced by DJ Premier)
"Control" (featuring Lupe Fiasco & Q-Tip) (Produced by Q-Tip)
"Newsflash" (featuring Jay-Z & Nas) (Produced by Just Blaze)
"Keep On Workin'" (featuring Chamillionaire)
:rolleyes:

ok, ill play along......you forgot a few tracks

"The Watcher 3" (featuring Dr. Dre, Jay-Z & Nas) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
"Wanksta, Part 2" (featuring The Game, 50 Cent, Jadakiss & Fat Joe) (Produced By The Alchemist)
"The Greatest Person Of All Time" (featuring Ghandi) (Produced By Mother Theresa)
"Producer Tantrum" (featuring Shawnna) (Produced by Just Blaze, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Alchemist, Timbaland, Pete Rock & DJ Premier)
"The Last Supper" (featuring Jesus & The 12 Disciples) (Produced by GOD)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago