Ludacris-Theater Of The Mind confirmed tracks

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside I'm crying at 6ix9ines comment on Nicki's IG post
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Ben Simmons done lost his mind
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Jul 8 - Trade War Tariffs will hit these things you buy...
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Why was New Orleans rappers using heroin when Cocaine and weed was sup..
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #1
16928 page views
82 comments


6cedric 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$1,139 | Props total: 27 27
Ludacris-Theater Of The Mind confirmed tracks
 

 
Who You Wanna Mess Wit'" (featuring 50 Cent & Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Dre & Eminem)
"September 11th" (featuring Alicia Keys) (Produced by Kanye West & Just Blaze) (Contains sped-up samples from The Chi-Lites' "That's How Long")
"Feeling s3xy" (featuring Diddy, Pharrell & Paris Hilton) (Produced by The Neptunes)
"Encore Presentation" (featuring Kanye West & John Legend) (Produced by Kanye West)
"Showin' How It's Done" (featuring T.I.) (Produced by Timbaland)
"We Came For The Money" (featuring Chingy) (Produced by DJ Premier)
"Control" (featuring Lupe Fiasco & Q-Tip) (Produced by Q-Tip)
"Newsflash" (featuring Jay-Z & Nas) (Produced by Just Blaze)
"Keep On Workin'" (featuring Chamillionaire)

82 comments for "Ludacris-Theater Of The Mind confirmed tracks"

 05-30-2007, 04:58 AM         #2
socold333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Thought Ti N Luda Had Beef...i Knew They Wuz Jus Dewin Dat 4 Publicity...dese Rappers R More Like Actors Now N Days
 05-30-2007, 05:53 AM         #3
playmaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake...
 11 years ago '04        #4
meelmuis 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 522 522
source?

september 11th reminds me alot of november 4th from the black album (Same sample) and also Encore presentation (kanye west and john legend) just like the black album
 11 years ago '06        #5
panero 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 0 0
faker tham my girls t*ts
 11 years ago '06        #6
AJ19872006 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,974 | Props total: 41 41
 panero said:
faker tham my girls t*ts
 11 years ago '04        #7
killababi 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$16,838 | Props total: 3207 3207
too many features this ell neva happen
 11 years ago '04        #8
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 459 459
I hope its real...tracklist looks nice
 11 years ago '05        #9
DirectorsKut 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 1 1
feeling s3xy seems like a hit already
 11 years ago '06        #10
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Luda rarely has guest features on his albums.. He has a few scattered around the place, but not on every song.. this sh*ts fake
 11 years ago '06        #11
psq86 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 2485 2485
 6cedric said:
Who You Wanna Mess Wit'" (featuring 50 Cent & Eminem) (Produced by Dr. Dre & Eminem)
"September 11th" (featuring Alicia Keys) (Produced by Kanye West & Just Blaze) (Contains sped-up samples from The Chi-Lites' "That's How Long")
"Feeling s3xy" (featuring Diddy, Pharrell & Paris Hilton) (Produced by The Neptunes)
"Encore Presentation" (featuring Kanye West & John Legend) (Produced by Kanye West)
"Showin' How It's Done" (featuring T.I.) (Produced by Timbaland)
"We Came For The Money" (featuring Chingy) (Produced by DJ Premier)
"Control" (featuring Lupe Fiasco & Q-Tip) (Produced by Q-Tip)
"Newsflash" (featuring Jay-Z & Nas) (Produced by Just Blaze)
"Keep On Workin'" (featuring Chamillionaire)
sh*ts fake.

1.Kanye West and Just Blaze aren't going to work on making a track together especially when Just Blaze already sampled that song by himself for Jay-Z
2. What track list says "sped-up samples"
3.Encore Presentation, sounds more like Jay-Z Encore with the same people he used for the track
4. DJ Premier with Ludacris and Chingy, don't think so.
5. Why do all these songs have a feature on them with big name producers. This alone is the making of a fake track listing.
 11 years ago '06        #12
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Slam said:
I hate when yall be sayin every single beef is for publicity....HARDLY ANYBODY OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET KNOWS BOUT THE TI/LUDA BEEF all it was was TI sayin some sh*t on the stomp track then luda bustin shots back on the same beat.....they deaded the beef rite after
^^^ very true..the beef ended especially with the ATL HIP HOP PICTURE with all the south artist together..and that diss on stomp was a shady dj puttin luda on it after tip with out tip or buck knowing (buck confirmed it later)..but its good to see some good music instead of beef sh*t..hopefully it will lead to more good music:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #13
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
"We Came For The Money" (featuring Chingy) (Produced by DJ Premier)

^^^^

lol
 11 years ago '04        #14
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 635 635
You forgot...

Money Money ft. Jadakiss, Cassidy, Styles P., Young Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross & Fabolous (prod. by Swizz Beatz, The Runners, Dr. Dre & Timbaland)
 11 years ago '05        #15
cw10304 
space
avatar space
space
$927 | Props total: 0 0
You forgot...

Money Money ft. Jadakiss, Cassidy, Styles P., Young Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross & Fabolous (prod. by Swizz Beatz, The Runners, Dr. Dre & Timbaland)
 11 years ago '04        #16
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$4,207 | Props total: 1125 1125
 pimpinatl said:
^^^ very true..the beef ended especially with the ATL HIP HOP PICTURE with all the south artist together..and that diss on stomp was a shady dj puttin luda on it after tip with out tip or buck knowing (buck confirmed it later)..but its good to see some good music instead of beef sh*t..hopefully it will lead to more good music:applause:
dat aint wat happen....Buck called luda and told him t.i. was dissin him...and datz y he let luda get on tha song afta tip and startin dissin him...
 05-30-2007, 08:36 AM         #17
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psq86 said:
sh*ts fake.

1.Kanye West and Just Blaze aren't going to work on making a track together especially when Just Blaze already sampled that song by himself for Jay-Z
2. What track list says "sped-up samples"
3.Encore Presentation, sounds more like Jay-Z Encore with the same people he used for the track
4. DJ Premier with Ludacris and Chingy, don't think so.
5. Why do all these songs have a feature on them with big name producers. This alone is the making of a fake track listing.


Last edited by StreetPoet617; 05-30-2007 at 08:37 AM..
 05-30-2007, 08:37 AM         #18
StreetPoet617 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypt said:
You forgot...

Money Money ft. Jadakiss, Cassidy, Styles P., Young Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross & Fabolous (prod. by Swizz Beatz, The Runners, Dr. Dre & Timbaland)
<------------ *dEAd*
 11 years ago '06        #19
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
 Lil Biz said:
dat aint wat happen....Buck called luda and told him t.i. was dissin him...and datz y he let luda get on tha song afta tip and startin dissin him...
noo..buck said luda was put on the track by the dj without anybody knowin and once it was on wax he just let it be...buck didnt like the ideal that tip wasnt told luda was going to be on the track (that would have been disrespectful on buck part!)..that was explain to tip and luda and they squashed it..since it wasnt intentional..thats why u didnt heard no response by tip or any futher diss by luda pimpin...
 11 years ago '04        #20
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,687 | Props total: 1492 1492
 kingofdasouf said:
I hope its real...tracklist looks nice
co-sign
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Angel eyez
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
SMH Sony out here trying to set the bag on fire again. Venom won't have iconic..
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside NBA 2K19 Hands-on Impressions - Takeover System,Stealing/Blocking,Sho..
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Mixed & Mastered: Behind the scenes with Noah “40” Shebib & the OVO Sou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside O you like Popeye's chicken... Welp... not anymore
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
200 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside She's a shooter oh
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Call Chris Hanson... Michael Ian Black please take a seat.
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy