Ok heres the deal i got the Carter 3 and im releasing a song a day.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #81
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
I Feel Like Dying is wack stop d*ckriding
 11 years ago '06        #82
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
if only this thread was about detox

*patiently waits*
 11 years ago '06        #83
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
 Doc D said:
okay Diamonds and girls was fu*king wack, I feel like dying could have been raw, but he does that stupid sh*t with rapping about random sh*t, okay fu*k Carter 3, nvm, I got my hopes way too high.
He not talkin bout random sh*t =\ He talkin bout gettin high the whole song
 11 years ago '04        #84
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Ayo mayne, this sh*t is fire. I only got Dyin and La La La though, so can someone up them songs again??? Props for these tracks though mayne, drop the whole album if you can though.
 11 years ago '05        #85
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Anything that comes out now that says C3 or has anything a.ssociated with C3, then it's the sh*t that didn't make the cd.....But it's a great thing we get it, props for the muzik
 05-30-2007, 01:25 PM         #86
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone confirm that these tracks will be on C3? If these are the tracks that didnt make it...i cant waitto hear the ones that are actually on it!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #87
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Doc D said:
oh yeah diamonds and girls is very original, songs of THAT quality should be remembered even though 300 other rappers made them already plus he fu*ked up Feel like dying so badly, plus I would have made that Feel like dying beat better, I would have slowed the voice of the girls and had a more depressing and disturbing beat, wayne isn't clever though, he could have said some sh*t like
"Many nights I stare at the man in the mirror
while taking puffs from M.J
with red eyes glaring
aimin a 45 at my head
with words "I FEEL LIKE DYING"
The only 4 words I really need
for myself to get high to the sky
Hope pop understands
after 1 POP
I'll be light off my head"

but he just thinks that the random sh*t is raw, maybe for the mixtapes but the real tracks its just stupid.

Not to knock u but I don't think ANY of ur lines rhymed
 05-30-2007, 06:29 PM         #88
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
Not to knock u but I don't think ANY of ur lines rhymed
I didn't say that I was Nas did I? I was using that as an example, he could have said something that would basically fu*k with you, a mind fu*k fo real oh and to the n*gga who said he wasn't saying anything random, wtf is this then?"I feel hosting a party on Mars" cheesy sh*t like that, isn't original at all, Dude should just release every track so that dumbass wayne and see that people think his tracks are doo doo and only a few of the groupies call them "classic"

Last edited by Doc D; 05-30-2007 at 06:30 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #89
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
r u gonna leak a song today?
 05-30-2007, 07:32 PM         #90
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
song is gay as hell
 11 years ago '04        #91
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
see what the "haters" dont get bout wayne and his music is that is more movie type , when u go to the movies u wanna c action, comedy, s3x, horror so wayne combines all the shyt into one and makes a track the keeps u upto date wat the world is like right now , i mean honestly wayne might say the randomest shyt but still it keeps u entertained and he is very lyrical with it unlike a million rappers thats say " ttttttttttthis is the way i live" yall always complain "oh wayne never stays on topic" " wayne says corny metaphors" all this rappers that supposedly are better lyrically then wayne make all this "28 days" songs boring and depressing
The funny thing is these wayne haters be gettin every single wayne song the moment they drop and be in every wayne thread, quotin every verse by heart. Sh*t, i listen to wayne alot and cant even quote all these bars they be postin. If u dont like him, then dont listen and download his music. Dont see whats so hard about that.
 05-30-2007, 08:09 PM         #92
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
see what the "haters" dont get bout wayne and his music is that is more movie type , when u go to the movies u wanna c action, comedy, s3x, horror so wayne combines all the shyt into one and makes a track the keeps u upto date wat the world is like right now , i mean honestly wayne might say the randomest shyt but still it keeps u entertained and he is very lyrical with it unlike a million rappers thats say " ttttttttttthis is the way i live" yall always complain "oh wayne never stays on topic" " wayne says corny metaphors" all this rappers that supposedly are better lyrically then wayne make all this "28 days" songs boring and depressing
you see the groupies don't get that none of his lyrics are clever "I'm always on like a television" "I have no brain I'm retarded" if you think thats very lyrical, you must think that chingy should be in the top 10 and that young jeezy is better then rakim. If you want some real music Listen to Wu-tang n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #93
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
these remind me of all them songs that were released 2 summers ago that were the songs that didnt make tha carter 2. .thats all these are. .hes gonna put out like 10 songs this summer that didnt make the album and release the real sh*t in the winter again. .im callin it. .its gonna be the same senario as 2 years ago

by the way.. all three of these songs have hott a.ss beats. .wayne didnt do that much with them lyrically tho lets be honest
 11 years ago '04        #94
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
^ i was gonna say the same thing

these are his throw away tracks to heat sh*t up
 05-30-2007, 11:53 PM         #95
TAY FLOWZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ "DA REAL SHAKOBE" for giving me hate!!! .....yea and i listen to wanye and i was dissapointed at C2...didint have me going like C1 did......and if the song is gay....regardless if its a rapper i dont like or one of my favorites.....its gay.....
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy