Ok heres the deal i got the Carter 3 and im releasing a song a day.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
 Doc D said:
okay Diamonds and girls was fu*king wack, I feel like dying could have been raw, but he does that stupid sh*t with rapping about random sh*t, okay fu*k Carter 3, nvm, I got my hopes way too high.
ur kidding right? both songs were hot fire.. imagine songs of this quality NOT making the album
 11 years ago '04        #62
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,095 | Props total: 922 922
man tha songz was wack and wayne my fav rapper...i agree wit ol buddy..i feel like dying coulda been waaaaay better but it wasn't...and dat other song was jus stupid period!
 11 years ago '07        #63
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Are albums really leaked THIS EARLY? I mean if its all done why is he pushing it back until 2008?
 11 years ago '04        #64
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 3 3
 sonof504 said:
Are albums really leaked THIS EARLY? I mean if its all done why is he pushing it back until 2008?
thats what im thinking...i was watchin some interview wit weezy on his private jet...and he was sayin it wont come out till atleast middle of 08..so this n*gga had me trippin wen he sayd he already had it...we'll c if he ups more tracks
 11 years ago '07        #65
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Also if you do have the C3 i'll a.ssume you have the Mannie Fresh produced tracks as well as Kanye?
 05-30-2007, 12:37 AM         #66
imaginethatchi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*ts suspect as hell if it aint out for another year, wayne aint trying to put old sh*t on there thatll leak ya know
 11 years ago '05        #67
Broadst. Bully 
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 0 0
I doubt this is the real thing. If anybody remembers it was like two whole mixtapes, Carter 2.5 and 2.7, of unreleased material of the Carter 2. And on all of those song he said this is the C2. so these are prolly just throw away tracks off C3, from what I heard none of them even sound mixed and mastered.
 05-30-2007, 12:46 AM         #68
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unstoppable589 said:
ur kidding right? both songs were hot fire.. imagine songs of this quality NOT making the album
oh yeah diamonds and girls is very original, songs of THAT quality should be remembered even though 300 other rappers made them already plus he fu*ked up Feel like dying so badly, plus I would have made that Feel like dying beat better, I would have slowed the voice of the girls and had a more depressing and disturbing beat, wayne isn't clever though, he could have said some sh*t like
"Many nights I stare at the man in the mirror
while taking puffs from M.J
with red eyes glaring
aimin a 45 at my head
with words "I FEEL LIKE DYING"
The only 4 words I really need
for myself to get high to the sky
Hope pop understands
after 1 POP
I'll be light off my head"

but he just thinks that the random sh*t is raw, maybe for the mixtapes but the real tracks its just stupid.
 05-30-2007, 01:00 AM         #69
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
homie u uppin any more.?
 05-30-2007, 01:04 AM         #70
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all that are whinging about his link been deleted , it's because he didnt properly tag the songs , he just put "Ok heres the deal i got the Carter 3 and im releasing a song a day." as the thread title , therefore it get's deleted like every other idiot that does there thread like that, peace :)
 05-30-2007, 01:11 AM         #71
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lemme see what the bidness is
 05-30-2007, 01:14 AM         #72
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Im glad to see Wayne back on that bullsh*t, just rhyming a bunch of nonesense...

Dude fallin' the fu*k off.
Glad to see the haters never left. Ya'll n*ggas should acually listen to lyrics instead of skimming. "I feel Like is on a whole notha level"
 05-30-2007, 01:15 AM         #73
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
for all that are whinging about his link been deleted , it's because he didnt properly tag the songs , he just put "Ok heres the deal i got the Carter 3 and im releasing a song a day." as the thread title , therefore it get's deleted like every other idiot that does there thread like that, peace :)
I don't even want the album anymore, I basically know what he's going to do, every song with just random corny a.ss lyrics, I'm good then...

*Plays Styles P-Ghost Sessions*
 05-30-2007, 01:15 AM         #74
Tha_Watcher_8-| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And wayne sh*t never leaks, this might be from I cant feel my face. But wayne's albums have never leaked this early. n*gga probably leaked a track like he did with "I feel like fu*king sumthing" , "my house", etc.
 05-30-2007, 01:21 AM         #75
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ he says c3 on the one track.
 11 years ago '04        #76
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6462 6462
he posted the "la la" track that xxl had in that top 10 most anticipated list.i guess thats it because of the chorus. hes not bullsh*ttin.
 05-30-2007, 02:01 AM         #77
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt this suppose to drop late 07 or early 08
how many songs are release by now, i only got 2 tracks "Diamonds & Girls" & "I Feel Like Dying

If this were the supposed songs hes just gonna have to make a whole new album just the same lloyd banks did when hes "big withdraw" album got leaked
 11 years ago '04        #78
PhatJB 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 3 3
why does that dude keep deleting your threads? That last track you released is the jam!! props
 11 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 6462 6462
 mprjxl said:
isnt this suppose to drop late 07 or early 08
how many songs are release by now, i only got 2 tracks "Diamonds & Girls" & "I Feel Like Dying

If this were the supposed songs hes just gonna have to make a whole new album just the same lloyd banks did when hes "big withdraw" album got leaked
yea its gonna be like that. this isn't the 1st time he did this

the carter 1=da drought 1(he used cops is watchin' (aint that a bi*ch) for the carter 1 still)
the carter 2=the mannie fresh songs that got taken off when he left.
carter 3=theses songs right here
 05-30-2007, 03:25 AM         #80
Fresh 84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baesasd
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy