Sprint Cell Phone Tips

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2007, 04:15 PM         #81
SuPreme1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got the Mogul for free ...i just sent back my treo755p and i have the SERO1250 plan with unlimited everything for free and N&W@7 for $5/month

Old Treo:

[pic - click to view]

New MOGUL!!!! aka PPC-6800!!!:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #82
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 SuPreme1 said:
i got the Mogul for free ...i just sent back my treo755p and i have the SERO1250 plan with unlimited everything for free and N&W@7 for $5/month

Old Treo:

[pic - click to view]

New MOGUL!!!! aka PPC-6800!!!:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how u did that sh*t?? u lying my n*gga..
 10 years ago '06        #83
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
HELP

So, I have two Sprint lines. My main one (old one) is still under contract till July of next 08. The 2nd line which I dont even use contract is already up.

Can I still use SERO? And can I get a new phone, cause what I have right now aint cuttin it at all.
 10 years ago '04        #84
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 noreboy said:
What do you mean? They told me if I cancel my service, I can keep my phone number for a couple of cycles. Are you saying that's not true?

One more question since you seem to know the ins and outs of Sprint...... If I fu*k around and cancel my service but tell them I want to keep the number, can I change my mind. Meaning once I cancel, can I call them back and be tell them that I was gonig to chance service but I changed my mind so turn my phone back on?
It's not true. You cancel, you automatically lose your number forever.

Once you cancel, it's for good.
 10 years ago '04        #85
S|S 
space
space
 whatuknow said:
i have another question....I have a family plan with 2 lines, the 2nd line is avaiable for a upgrade is it possible that i can get the phone on that line and have it switched over to my line/number?
Yes, once you upgrade the phone on the 2nd line, bring your phone (on your line) and the new phone into a Sprint store, they will switch the phones for you.
 10 years ago '04        #86
S|S 
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
For some reason sprint brought me A 6700 and a Mogul i'll explain later when my check come in.
Proper English would help.
 10 years ago '04        #87
S|S 
space
space
 SuPreme1 said:
Nice retail price exchange!
 10 years ago '04        #88
S|S 
space
space
 DominicanLou said:
HELP

So, I have two Sprint lines. My main one (old one) is still under contract till July of next 08. The 2nd line which I dont even use contract is already up.

Can I still use SERO? And can I get a new phone, cause what I have right now aint cuttin it at all.
Either wait until July '08 or be prepared to pay the $200 ETF. If you want to pay the ETF, then do this.... Start a new SERO line. Cancel existing second line (the one not under contract). Port # from line 1 to a prepaid phone (here is where you get charged with ETF). Then port # from prepaid to your new SERO line.
 10 years ago '06        #89
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$565 | Props total: 108 108
 S said:
Yes, once you upgrade the phone on the 2nd line, bring your phone (on your line) and the new phone into a Sprint store, they will switch the phones for you.

I appreciate that pimpin...so i can use the upgrade discount which is $75 to get the phone i want which is the 6800 and switch it over...i will be making that happen July 16th when it drop in stores
 10 years ago '06        #90
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
super, how can i get with sprint and get a sero plan if I have a nextel account and my contract end this oct??
 10 years ago '04        #91
S|S 
space
space
Wait until your Nextel contract ends. Sign up for SERO as a new line. Cancel Nextel account.
 10 years ago '06        #92
bookerx3 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
additional notes i find on another message board...

Just Got my SERO Plan Today. Dialed *2. On the 3rd try i got a guy who was very helpfull. I told him that i had was unhappy with service after being with Sprint for 13 years and my 1 year contract was about to run out. I told him that another rep had told me about SERO to try to get me to stay with sprint. YES, They Switched my current account to a SERO Plan. Not only did i get the SERO Plan but i also got the BB 8830 for the New Account Price $200 and i got a $100 credit to my account. BTW does still work on the site.
-------------------------------------------------

First, I would log in online and check the usage section to see if unlimited text is already there. If not you can email sprint ecare (ecare@sprintpcs.com) and tell them that the texting was promised to you when you purchased your SERO plan and that you would like to make sure it has been added to your account. You can also ask them to give you all of your plan details. And you should make sure that picture mail is added for free as well. Picmail is part of the promotion but it is sometimes not automatically added.
-----------------------------------------------------

If you order online you avoid the $36 activation fee and you can also put in one of the $50 coupon codes (50YDC or URANG). But a lot of people have had success emailing after signing up and adding the coupon code. Whichever you think is easier would be the way to go.
-------------------------------------------------------

sero is actually a fair & flexible plan. maybe youre thinking of free & clear...or whatever its called. this is what it says under plans details on
sprint.com for one of my sero lines...

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

* Adjustable Anytime Minutes
* $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
* AMERICA - ROAMING Included
* Nationwide Long Distance Included
* Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
* Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
* Unlimited Vision Access
* Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
* Caller ID, Call Waiting
* Three-way Calling
* Voicemail

i dont think any of the sero plan details show the number of minutes.
 10 years ago '06        #93
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
yo i'm 17 and want to get this sero plan so i can pay for my own service. do i need a credit card?
 10 years ago '06        #94
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
space
$897 | Props total: 207 207
I currently get a business promotion rate and it is alot cheaper than the SERO plan. I get 1300 minutes, free mobile to mobile, nights at 6, unlimited data, unlimited texting, insurance and only pay $63.00 a month. I will get you all my employers code. I did it all through the net.
 10 years ago '04        #95
S|S 
space
space
 HYPHY_50 said:
I currently get a business promotion rate and it is alot cheaper than the SERO plan. I get 1300 minutes, free mobile to mobile, nights at 6, unlimited data, unlimited texting, insurance and only pay $63.00 a month. I will get you all my employers code. I did it all through the net.
1250 minute SERO plan is $49.99. You get 50 less anytime minutes, get 7p.m. nights instead of 6, and don't have insurance but it's still cheaper than what you pay.
 10 years ago '04        #96
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
I should be getting that 6800 this week.

I plan on going to the store and copping it because I'm having some technical difficulties as far as my debit card goes (switching banks/overdrawn, etc.) and my credit card is a no no. So can I get the phone at the store, then sign up for this SERO sh*t on the phone or online, or would I have to activate it at the store and sh*t.

And that porting numbers sh*t, I have a Boost now and I wanna keep my number. It's not pre-paid, but it's not under contract, they just take the money off my card every month, so would I have a problem switching over my number to the 6800?
 10 years ago '04        #97
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
I already have a sprint and wanna get the new blackberry and keep my existin line......I wanna add a new line to my account and get sero with the new blackberry.......what do I have 2 do?
 10 years ago '04        #98
S|S 
space
space
 Marcyville said:
So can I get the phone at the store, then sign up for this SERO sh*t on the phone or online, or would I have to activate it at the store and sh*t.

And that porting numbers sh*t, I have a Boost now and I wanna keep my number. It's not pre-paid, but it's not under contract, they just take the money off my card every month, so would I have a problem switching over my number to the 6800?
You cannot get SERO at a Sprint store.

I'm a.ssuming you will have to pay a deposit (probably $150) considering you overdraw your debit card and say your CC is a no-no.
 10 years ago '04        #99
S|S 
space
space
 mgz said:
I already have a sprint and wanna get the new blackberry and keep my existin line......I wanna add a new line to my account and get sero with the new blackberry.......what do I have 2 do?
You need to pay for a $40 BB service ON TOP OF the SERO plan every month to use the push e-mail and BB web browser.
 10 years ago '04        #100
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
 S said:
You cannot get SERO at a Sprint store.

I'm a.ssuming you will have to pay a deposit (probably $150) considering you overdraw your debit card and say your CC is a no-no.
I'm just gonna cop it from the store.

I went up there yesterday and she told me $349.99 and the plan (which is like $50 a month, well like $60-70 with unlimited text & internet), so that's decent.

I just wanna keep my old number.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy