most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 RalphLaurenJR said:
how u got the 120 credit?
she jus told me she'd throw that on there since i told her i talked to some dude before and he pretty much said no..
 10 years ago '06        #62
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Gmitch528 said:
she jus told me she'd throw that on there since i told her i talked to some dude before and he pretty much said no..
wow....
 10 years ago '06        #63
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4710 4710
how can i change the discount i receive for my place of employment? i get something like 12% where i currently work, i want to get the 28% or so i heard it was at Chase. how can i go about making the switch, do they check or ask for proof that i am employed at Chase? or can i do this w/o any problems?

props for days to whoever can help me pull this off
 10 years ago '04        #64
ROD 601 heat pts601
space
space
$11,679 | Props total: 26207 26207
is there any way where i can get sprint to send me a new phone for a less price and what are the steps to doing it?
 10 years ago '04        #65
GUNIT2K3 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
 10 years ago '06        #66
noreboy 
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Question....what if you already have Sprint but not on a contract anymore because it long expired. Will they give already existing customers the Sero sh*t just to get them signed up on a contract?

By the way, wth is this 6800 I keep hearing about in this post?

Last edited by noreboy; 07-03-2007 at 08:27 AM..
 07-03-2007, 09:00 AM         #67
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
should be a valid email address...its the one I used. And no they do not check the email address.
Who???
 10 years ago '06        #68
noreboy 
space
space
 noreboy said:
Question....what if you already have Sprint but not on a contract anymore because it long expired. Will they give already existing customers the Sero sh*t just to get them signed up on a contract?

By the way, wth is this 6800 I keep hearing about in this post?
I just called Sprint and asked if I could close my existing account (which is not under contract) but keep my number to take with me and they said yes. I then turned around and asked if I signed up for new Sprint service, if I could import my number and they told me no . When I asked why I could keep my number but not transfer it back to them under a new line of service, they told me because it would be cansidered fraud! I laughed and asked them if they were being serious and they told me yes. I then asked what the difference would be between me closing my account and saving my number to transfer to a new line of service or a customer transfering their number from another company, and they couldn't correctly answer my question.

Last edited by noreboy; 07-03-2007 at 12:02 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #69
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
 whatuknow said:
ok thats not a problem to buy it full price but where can I go get it for the full price can order it online but that would require me to get a whole new contract and number which I dont want
Call Sprint CS. Ask to be transferred to Telesales because you want to buy a new phone for your existing account. No, you don't have to renew your contract...but since you're not renewing your contract, you will not get any discounts on the phone.
 10 years ago '04        #70
S|S 
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
q for 80...and they credited my acc 120...got the 50 dollar sero plan with 1250 min and unlimited everythin else...
So you paid $199 for the Q and they credited you 120 to make the price $79.99, the price at the time for the Q. The price has since risen to $99. Sprint gives credits all the time because for some reason, some reps can't sell phones at certain prices.
 10 years ago '04        #71
S|S 
space
space
 ROD said:
is there any way where i can get sprint to send me a new phone for a less price and what are the steps to doing it?
If you're already under contract, you will get $75 off after one year and $150 off retail after two years. If you have a regular Sprint plan (not a SERO plan), you can call customer service and ask for the cancellation department. Or call *2 and say "cancel" Make up some excuse about getting such and such phone from another service and you wanted to call Sprint if they can do something so you can get a new phone without having to leave Sprint.
 10 years ago '04        #72
S|S 
space
space
 jj01 said:
how can i change the discount i receive for my place of employment? i get something like 12% where i currently work, i want to get the 28% or so i heard it was at Chase. how can i go about making the switch, do they check or ask for proof that i am employed at Chase? or can i do this w/o any problems?

props for days to whoever can help me pull this off
If you get caught, then it's fraud. I'd stick with the actual discount you deserve. They do make random checks for corporate discounts and no, there's no way to tell if they will check your account or not. But usually when something shady is done, bad luck comes your way.
 10 years ago '04        #73
S|S 
space
space
 noreboy said:
I just called Sprint and asked if I could close my existing account (which is not under contract) but keep my number to take with me and they said yes. I then turned around and asked if I signed up for new Sprint service, if I could import my number and they told me no . When I asked why I could keep my number but not transfer it back to them under a new line of service, they told me because it would be cansidered fraud! I laughed and asked them if they were being serious and they told me yes. I then asked what the difference would be between me closing my account and saving my number to transfer to a new line of service or a customer transfering their number from another company, and they couldn't correctly answer my question.
Whatever they told you is wrong.

To get on a SERO plan, sign up for a new line of service. Keep your non-contract Sprint line active while you do this. Then, once the SERO line is all good, port your old number to a pre-paid phone. The old Sprint account is canceled. Then port the old number to the new line. Might take awhile but that's how you do it.
 10 years ago '06        #74
noreboy 
space
space
 S said:
Whatever they told you is wrong.

To get on a SERO plan, sign up for a new line of service. Keep your non-contract Sprint line active while you do this. Then, once the SERO line is all good, port your old number to a pre-paid phone. The old Sprint account is canceled. Then port the old number to the new line. Might take awhile but that's how you do it.
Damn, I gotta go through all dat? Why they can't just import the number to my new line once I cancel the old phone?
 10 years ago '04        #75
S|S 
space
space
 noreboy said:
Damn, I gotta go through all dat? Why they can't just import the number to my new line once I cancel the old phone?
They used to change regular accounts into SERO accounts. Now it's against policy and you can't even get the CS reps to do it because if they allowed it then everyone and their grandmother who's already on Sprint would ask to switch to SERO.

SERO is amazing...why would they make it easy for people to get it, especially for people who already have Sprint? They're a business, not a charity case.
 10 years ago '04        #76
S|S 
space
space
 noreboy said:
Also, when you cancel a phone line, your # is automatically released. They won't let you keep the number especially if you're the one canceling one line on their service. That's why you have to make your own arrangements to keep the number then port it back after a certain amount of time has passed.
 10 years ago '06        #77
noreboy 
space
space
 S said:
Also, when you cancel a phone line, your # is automatically released. They won't let you keep the number especially if you're the one canceling one line on their service. That's why you have to make your own arrangements to keep the number then port it back after a certain amount of time has passed.
What do you mean? They told me if I cancel my service, I can keep my phone number for a couple of cycles. Are you saying that's not true?

One more question since you seem to know the ins and outs of Sprint...... If I fu*k around and cancel my service but tell them I want to keep the number, can I change my mind. Meaning once I cancel, can I call them back and be tell them that I was gonig to chance service but I changed my mind so turn my phone back on?
 10 years ago '06        #78
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
i have another question....I have a family plan with 2 lines, the 2nd line is avaiable for a upgrade is it possible that i can get the phone on that line and have it switched over to my line/number?
 10 years ago '06        #79
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
For some reason sprint brought me A 6700 and a Mogul i'll explain later when my check come in.
 10 years ago '06        #80
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Blockburner28 said:
For some reason sprint brought me A 6700 and a Mogul i'll explain later when my check come in.
huh??
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy