Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
I got two phones with sprint. . . . . . . if i do what you say and change my address to the desert are you sure they'll just cancell my contract. . . . . . . . . . . sounds a little too easy. . . . .
 11 years ago '06        #22
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
its
 11 years ago '04        #23
gatorp10 
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Is there a way I can get the 2 year agreement price on a phone if I'm not eligble for an up grade...
 11 years ago '06        #24
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 gatorp10 said:
Is there a way I can get the 2 year agreement price on a phone if I'm not eligble for an up grade...
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #25
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
can u get a phone u already have activated with sero, or do u have to buy a new one
 11 years ago '04        #26
diplomat2387 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 0 0
 gatorp10 said:
I would like to know the same...I want the Powersource ic902 when it comes out a week or 2 and I just had to sign contract again because I lost my phone..So I don't want to cough up half a stack for this phone you know..
 11 years ago '05        #27
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$558 | Props total: 714 714
I gotta problem. i just recently signed up for the $30 sero plan and i got all of the other perks except the unlimited text. i called customer service but the guy just told me that i have a data plan. what should i do to get my unlimited text?
 11 years ago '06        #28
jay956 
space
space
space
i need to find a hole in the service, any have one?
 11 years ago '06        #29
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,135 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

I got 2 phones treo 700wx for 199 and the ppc 6700 for 288

500 min
free roaming
unlimited nights and weekends that start @ 7 p.m Free
free moblie to moblie
free unlimited test messages
free internet/data
free picturemail
for 30 dollars a month :D
THATS COCAINE COOKED UP LOVELY.....CraCK!!!
 11 years ago '04        #30
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE!

For unlimited texts added onto SERO accounts (only), e-mail Sprint eCare through your account page or keep calling Sprint CS until someone does it for you.

Yes, you can get onto SERO if you are already a Sprint customer. It's harder this way though and you will probably experience a lot of unwilling CS reps along the way. I don't suggest this unless you're patient and know how to work the system to your advantage.

You can try to get a discount on a new phone by calling the cancellation department (calling Sprint CS and saying "cancel" at the automated part) and saying you're unsatisfied, yadda yadda. Be warned though as some people will actually cancel your account if you do this. But for the most part, no you will not get much of a discount, if any, and especially not the new contract discount, if you're not elgible for an upgrade or not adding a new line to your account.
 11 years ago '04        #31
dablackcasper 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
did y'all know there is a link on the sprint website to get hooked up on the sero plan?? all you need is a sprint employees work email address, i'll look for the link and post it...
 11 years ago '06        #32
jay956 
space
space
space
^last year when my contract was about to end i called em up told em i wasnt goin to renew unless i got a deal on a phone (not those exact words). i got the ppc-6700 for $200
 11 years ago '06        #33
jay956 
space
space
space
 dablackcasper said:
did y'all know there is a link on the sprint website to get hooked up on the sero plan?? all you need is a sprint employees work email address, i'll look for the link and post it...
 bookerx3 said:
•Get the Sprint Employee Referral Offer: "Get on the SERO plan! Sprint Employee Referral Offer. It's a nice little plan designed specifically for friends and family of Sprint employees. They require that you have an email address of a Sprint employee, but that's simple to get. Remember that business card the sales rep gave you, or should have given you if they're were good. Take that name and use it, . To see the plans themselves or sign up, go to ($50/1250 minutes/7pm nights/unlimited vision)"
:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #34
dablackcasper 
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
damn you beat me to it... fucc it i'm still puttin it...

11 years ago '06        #35
whatuknow 2 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 109 109
does this SERO plan work with the family plan?? I want to get the PPC 6800 for the low...
 11 years ago '06        #36
jay956 
space
space
space
 whatuknow said:
does this SERO plan work with the family plan?? I want to get the PPC 6800 for the low...
single plans only, but 2 sero plans is cheaper and better than a regular family plan, provided you have use of someone elses credit card.

yea im waiting for the 6800 too, im ordering it the second it goes up on the 18th
 11 years ago '06        #37
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,135 | Props total: 4736 4736
kind of off topic but does anybody has the sprint number that skips u ahead of the line in customre service???

i know they had 1 but i was told they remove it. so i was wondering if they dead that number or just changed it because a lot of people had it
 06-10-2007, 05:05 PM         #38
CHOPPAHOLIX113 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
kind of off topic but does anybody has the sprint number that skips u ahead of the line in customre service???

i know they had 1 but i was told they remove it. so i was wondering if they dead that number or just changed it because a lot of people had it

877-206-4122
There you go. But sometimes when there is high call volume,you might wait about 3 mins.
 11 years ago '06        #39
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 jay956 said:
single plans only, but 2 sero plans is cheaper and better than a regular family plan, provided you have use of someone elses credit card.

yea im waiting for the 6800 too, im ordering it the second it goes up on the 18th
u and me both bruh
 11 years ago '06        #40
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
 jay956 said:

Yea same my account don't hit 30 days until the 22th so I will be switching phones or just cancel if it get pushed back to July cause they said for business accounts it will be out for the 18th of June and for Personal accounts it will be out for the 16th of July. All I will tell them is i'm leaving for AT&T to get the Iphone :P No matter what I will have a 6800!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy