Black people is it cool to wear Vans.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
^^ i was wondering the same damn thing
 10 years ago '04        #62
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Adewale said:
and i would clown u. Listen where i grew and where u grew up aint the same place. There is not one person im my area that would wear aeropostale. I got different life style then U fam. U dont know sh*t about wat i got ova here. So like im sayin wat the fu*k u got to say aint important to me. Any n*gga wearin aeropostale i dont really care about they opinion, honestly. U corny to me. I mean u would rather wear some hurricanes ova some Mike's. U mad corny. Its cool tho thats u, u probably think im corny too it dont matter. Cuz i dont know u and i dont care about u. Done
You sound mad ignorant dissing dude because he rock aeropostale!!You prolly one of them bammas who rock 3x tall tees with a oversized fitted and some forces and think you fresh at u
 08-01-2007, 11:08 PM         #63
G0tti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally hate vans, like im no jamaican freshie, i rock my sbs all day
 10 years ago '06        #64
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 Adewale said:
So u tellin me black people and white people dress alike, u tellin me i can walk around with a tight a.ss shirt and get away with it. Have u ever seen anybody in the hood with Dockers on B. How many white people in the surburbs wear Pele Leathers. In white malls do they sell Jordans or do the sell Shoxs and New Balance. At black mall have u seen a abrecomie and fitch. I need help? are u fu*kin blind. U think we live in a equal world were race dont matter. Wake the fu*k up. Im asking people that live in urban areas cuz thats where I live and guess wat it might shock u, most of us are black. If u white and u live in an urban area its cool respond and if ur black and u dont live in a urban area dont respond, cuz u wouldnt understand my situtation. So u can shake ur head on my balls!
Can someone tell me where these black and white malls are...because I've actually never heard of one or seen one, all the malls I've been to have gear for all races, so just let me know what cities and states they are in................................................ .................................................. ...................................

Last edited by youngjersh14; 08-01-2007 at 11:53 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #65
a_ruff24 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,332 | Props total: 5 5
do you
 10 years ago '07        #66
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
 Adewale said:
I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.
your good wit the vans on in philly I see n*ggas with vans and chucks on all the time.
 10 years ago '04        #67
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
"i got my Van's on but they look like sneakers"
 08-04-2007, 01:22 AM         #68
vagurl02 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.
I agree with the rest of the guys. Your style should never be limited. I went to a predominately white university, and I really saw some of every thing. Attending this university really opened my eyes to being you, esp. in the style department. I used to be the only sista on campus that rocked Adidas Sambas, and I was like fu*k what other chicks are wearing. My style is all about comfort because I have a tight schedule. I work, I'm a Mom, and a student. I'm a sucka for graphic tees, and I have a collection that people always comment on. So, just wear whateva you feel like. Some time you can start a trend by accident.
 10 years ago '06        #69
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 SkateboardT said:
this adwele guy is a joke he was the one who put the entire essay about red monkeys up out of nowhere

and lies about shopping at nieman marcus
I think a n*gga that remembers wat other n*gga's do is a joke. Personally im doing way too much sh*t with my life then to remember some cats post on a forum i go on when i got free time. Yo if u tryna date n*gga's on the interent try myspace and facebook. Them sh*ts is poppin. I think facebook would suit u better tho cuz they got a mini-feed that will let u know wat the person has done on facebook. So instead of u stalkin n*gga's off ur memory u can just look it up and know exactly wat they done. Thats fits ur personality perfectly.

Yo B if i have never shook ur hand or seen u get on with ur life my n*gga.
 10 years ago '06        #70
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 youngjersh14 said:
Can someone tell me where these black and white malls are...because I've actually never heard of one or seen one, all the malls I've been to have gear for all races, so just let me know what cities and states they are in................................................ .................................................. ...................................
Naw u got joints like Woodfield, Yorktown and Oakbrook. Then u got joints like Northriver side, Winston Plaza, and Ford city. Then u got joints like Fox Valley that are mixed. Man unless u live in a real heavy populated place like Chicago u wont know wat im talkin about and u been out side ur niegborhood. No n*gga should have an opinon on anything if they only seen the same sh*t they whole entire life. If u live in a intergated city dont mean its like that around the U.S.. Racism is live and kickin, hard. Sorry it hurts to hear that in 2007, black people live a completely different life from white people.
 08-04-2007, 01:57 AM         #71
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys, guys... is it cool to wear 3 inch pumps? I'm stupid and can't make my own decisions. Can you make them for me?
 10 years ago '06        #72
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
you give chicago such a bad name
u give being a human a bad name. if u choose not to accept the realities of wat goes around u, thats ur choice. If u think u live in world where people dont get jugded and races arent divided by all means stay where ur at and im happy that u live in that enviroment. But im a 100% sure ur a white kid that lives in the surburbs and trys to adapt to a culture u learned from listening to songs and watchin tv.

Bottom line is when the 3:30 of a song is over there are still n*gga's in the hood that are dead broke and n*gga's that feed their famliy from the destruction of their own people. U can think u know wats up in the urban community cuz u take a little trip to Madison and Puliski but when u go back to ur home in where ever the fu*k ur from n*gga's still live there and deal with that sh*t everyday. So u continue with ur dumbass ideas of an equal world but i know how sh*t is for real and u can never take that way from me n*gga. U outside lookin in n*gga, u fan to this life, a spectator. but u dont want sh*t to do with it.

I know yall some internet n*gga's but i swear I want take all bi*ch n*gga's to The Circle for a whole week straight and just watch how bi*ch made yall get.

I bet u live on the northside or some where in the burbs. Man I wont even give u the northside even tho they filled with f*g**ts. I respect f*gs more than u, u fukkin specator. U dont live no where near the city of chicago, stay yo a.ss in dupage county n*gga.
 10 years ago '05        #73
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Wear whatever you want, you just won't see me with them on.
 10 years ago '04        #74
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Adewale said:
u give being a human a bad name. if u choose not to accept the realities of wat goes around u, thats ur choice. If u think u live in world where people dont get jugded and races arent divided by all means stay where ur at and im happy that u live in that enviroment. But im a 100% sure ur a white kid that lives in the surburbs and trys to adapt to a culture u learned from listening to songs and watchin tv.

Bottom line is when the 3:30 of a song is over there are still n*gga's in the hood that are dead broke and n*gga's that feed their famliy from the destruction of their own people. U can think u know wats up in the urban community cuz u take a little trip to Madison and Puliski but when u go back to ur home in where ever the fu*k ur from n*gga's still live there and deal with that sh*t everyday. So u continue with ur dumbass ideas of an equal world but i know how sh*t is for real and u can never take that way from me n*gga. U outside lookin in n*gga, u fan to this life, a spectator. but u dont want sh*t to do with it.

I know yall some internet n*gga's but i swear I want take all bi*ch n*gga's to The Circle for a whole week straight and just watch how bi*ch made yall get.

I bet u live on the northside or some where in the burbs. Man I wont even give u the northside even tho they filled with f*g**ts. I respect f*gs more than u, u fukkin specator. U dont live no where near the city of chicago, stay yo a.ss in dupage county n*gga.
dog u have no point what so ever im from the chi 79th n crandon, the wild hundreds eggleston, and i've always worn what i wanted and never had no problems even when i skate thru them hoods no problems so what u saying has no point and just makes u sound like a prisoner of ur environment or one of them n*ggas that never went outside so nobody in the neighborhood knows who u are nor will they hold u down now stop the argueing and close this old stupid a.ss thread please
 08-04-2007, 08:42 AM         #75
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody in the "urban" area is wearing Vans and Ecko. Not a black urban community. But honestly, you're a lost soul if you reaaaaally care about what people think. I personally flip whatever I feel looks good at the time. You're gonna look like a clown to someone, somewhere, at some point anyway, so why you would try to please everyone is pointless. What are they gonna do? Make fun of you? :sleepy:

Last edited by adrush; 08-04-2007 at 08:45 AM..
 08-04-2007, 09:43 AM         #76
dipsetgrl022 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wear wat u want....fu*k wat other ppl think..if u follow tha tread..u're gonna b lookin' like somebody's clone...
 10 years ago '05        #77
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
yep i know what he talken bout...

yo thats true sh*t....if you talken about chicago fu*k yah big difference...go to city and shop even ford city or the plaze all they got their are fu*ken leather stores and footlockers and sh*t and they sell jordans and timbs like a ma fu*ker. i can relate cus im white and i rarely can cop sh*t in those stores cus straight up i aint sayin cus im white i can't shop where fu*k i want and all that...but in chicago at them stores around all them folk it's mad hard to pick sh*t out with all them eyes and it aint a fu*k what folk think either..cus what they think can keep you safe...and thats being for real. for instance ma fu*kers catch me on alsip or wrong side of cisero or some sh*t in a pele leather wit some jays...im big but i aint to big to get fu*ken robbed...aint no fu*ken game...it's easy to blend in...there aint no need to stand out...ma fu*kers gotta play a role in certain areas and fu*k what ma fu*kers think otherwise there the people that aren't faced with those kind of situations.....people need to wise'n the fu*k up cus where you think you been and really been is two different places in reality...cus i can easily see where this folk gettin his question from...

Last edited by carden2; 08-04-2007 at 04:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago