Black people is it cool to wear Vans.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 282 282
if u have to ask then dont wear it last thing we need is another fu*king poser
 11 years ago '04        #22
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
this thread is gay
 11 years ago '04        #23
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 460 460
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
you've got to be the most ignorant person in this forurm---im african american---i mainly shop in Aeropostale, i go to wal mart or sears and get sum levi's, could careless what u think of me----i've seen plenty of "white" people dress with a urban/hip hop style----fashison ain't based on color---either way, explain to me why you're so worried about what other dudes think about u, u homo

ps: i don't live in tha burbs----and when i did live in an area that im guessin u lived in, i was smart enuff to avoid the dumb ppl like u
people still rock aeropostale??that sh*t went out around the same time cats stopped drinking 40 oz of st ides

and to the tread starter...rock ya vans homie blaze a trail
 05-29-2007, 08:03 PM         #24
djmarkuz91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you trying to follow the cali trend here, sh*t is stupid. if not, forget what i type and do your thing homie. And if you are goin' to rock vans, get the Limited Ed. ight.
 05-29-2007, 08:10 PM         #25
BAyAREA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
lmao how u dress doesn't define ur life style---i grew up wit & still hang wit ppl that dress wit tha urban/hip hop style---i choose not to---i just wear what i like----thats all that is @ "corny"
yea let the man make the clothes not the clothes make the man.
 11 years ago '04        #26
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
If a person has to pose a question like this, whether or not to wear certain clothing is the least of their problems.
 05-29-2007, 10:40 PM         #27
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Dude wear what the fu*k you want...I rock vans and DC shoes and could give a fu*k who cares what I have on.....Wear what you want fam......
Exactly,be you. fu*k the rest.
 11 years ago '04        #28
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 Adewale said:
So u tellin me black people and white people dress alike, u tellin me i can walk around with a tight a.ss shirt and get away with it.
Im sorry you must not have ANY n*ggas from the islands where your from..They have had that style of dress for the longest..get out more

Adewale said:
Have u ever seen anybody in the hood with Dockers on B.
Actually yes...Hell I guarentee Youg Dro's Carlton Banks dressing a.ss was wearing Dockers before he could afford Polo chino's and slacks

Adewale said:
How many white people in the surburbs wear Pele Leathers. In white malls do they sell Jordans or do the sell Shoxs and New Balance. At black mall have u seen a abrecomie and fitch.
I've seen a few white people wear Pele leathers..then again im FROM illinois so it shouldn't be surprising seeing as how he's from Detroit:rolleyes: ...EVERY mall sells Jordans....What is a "Black Mall" and yes even in more Urban geared malls you will see Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and Bannana Republics

Adewale said:
I need help? are u fu*kin blind. U think we live in a equal world were race dont matter. Wake the fu*k up. Im asking people that live in urban areas cuz thats where I live and guess wat it might shock u, most of us are black. If u white and u live in an urban area its cool respond and if ur black and u dont live in a urban area dont respond, cuz u wouldnt understand my situtation. So u can shake ur head on my balls!
^^^
That's dumbest sh*t I've seen typed on here today
 11 years ago '07        #29
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
I hear the KKK be rocking them vans, they said if your black and want a pass wear the vans!
 11 years ago '04        #30
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,097 | Props total: 1337 1337
if you like them, wear them. No matter what you wear........at sometime, somewhere, somebody is going to say it's wack or they don't like it.
 05-30-2007, 08:24 PM         #31
Jwalkin23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its wack...ima clown you if I see you.
 11 years ago '04        #32
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
why u care what n*ggas say u think al sharpton gonna come to your house slap the sh*t out u and "de-black" you for wearin some vans
 05-30-2007, 09:32 PM         #33
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.
No, it isn't cool. Neither are you, buy a pair of sandals and wear socks along with them.
 05-30-2007, 11:33 PM         #34
cdman03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut up dumbasss i stay n neworleans....and they sell all that at the malls out herre u d*ck....u sound how u look n*gga stupid....i dont kno were u frm but u think u kno it all son u have a simple way of thinkin 4 sayin sum stupid sh*t like this

Adewale said:
So u tellin me black people and white people dress alike, u tellin me i can walk around with a tight a.ss shirt and get away with it. Have u ever seen anybody in the hood with Dockers on B. How many white people in the surburbs wear Pele Leathers. In white malls do they sell Jordans or do the sell Shoxs and New Balance. At black mall have u seen a abrecomie and fitch. I need help? are u fu*kin blind. U think we live in a equal world were race dont matter. Wake the fu*k up. Im asking people that live in urban areas cuz thats where I live and guess wat it might shock u, most of us are black. If u white and u live in an urban area its cool respond and if ur black and u dont live in a urban area dont respond, cuz u wouldnt understand my situtation. So u can shake ur head on my balls!
 11 years ago '04        #35
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.
Dude seriously if u even have to ask that then all it means is that you worry about what others think about you.. in which u should not, do u. And by the way i don't know where u are from BUT Brothas all over the country are rockin Vans sneakers now, this is the 2nd time around that they have become popular in hip hop.
 11 years ago '05        #36
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
I Knew some n*ggaz in 1998 and 99 that wore vans

They influenced me to dress the way i wanted and not what other ppls wanted me to look like

They put me on to the pink button down shirts and sh*t

Just diffrent sh*t

If you aint BEEN wearin Vans don't put your feet in them cuz you aint nothin but a follower
 05-31-2007, 11:42 AM         #37
-DDKing13- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
You sir, are a fu*king f*g. you're probably a scrawny a.ss white dude tryna look hood with all the black dudes huh? get a fu*kin life and grow the fu*k up. there's more to life than "being hood" or fitting in. i actually choose not to do both. of course i have friends, but i dont like fittin in with the crowd...like you obviously try to. "black folks, is it cool to wear vans?" the fu*k kinda question is that? "so i can wear a small shirt and get away with it?" man i dont even wanna say no more. you just sonned yourself makin this thread.

Last edited by -DDKing13-; 05-31-2007 at 11:48 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #38
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Adewale;9699623]like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. QUOTE]

go fuk urself
 11 years ago '04        #39
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
wow @ asking a whats cool within a specific race----smh---u need help

i hope this was a joke thread
 11 years ago '06        #40
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Cutty Olds said:
Im sorry you must not have ANY n*ggas from the islands where your from..They have had that style of dress for the longest..get out more

Actually yes...Hell I guarentee Youg Dro's Carlton Banks dressing a.ss was wearing Dockers before he could afford Polo chino's and slacks

I've seen a few white people wear Pele leathers..then again im FROM illinois so it shouldn't be surprising seeing as how he's from Detroit:rolleyes: ...EVERY mall sells Jordans....What is a "Black Mall" and yes even in more Urban geared malls you will see Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle and Bannana Republics

^^^
That's dumbest sh*t I've seen typed on here today

Matter fact ill tell where i stay since u from Il. I stay on the westside of chicago. Im about two blocks off of Roosevelt and Puliski, straight K-town homie. Tell them white people to come around my nieghborhood in a Pele, bet they getting robbed.

Im not worried about u internet a.ss n*gga's. U can live in yall imaginery world, but im going to be honest with sh*t. All that sh*t u said is a lie. Woodfield and Ford City aint the same mall. But u probably dont know wat Ford City is, or Rivertown, or North Riverside, or Evergreen. Like i said Im askin n*gga that live in the hood, and shop at Tops and Bottoms. If u dont or dont know wat im talkin about then u just some internet a.ss n*gga to me. So all yall ur irrelevent commentry dont mean sh*t to me cuz ur little surburban life aint nothing to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy