Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
13534 pageviews
87 comments

Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Black people is it cool to wear Vans.

I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.

87 comments for "Black people is it cool to wear Vans."

05-29-2007, 07:44 AM         #2
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude wear what the fu*k you want...I rock vans and DC shoes and could give a fu*k who cares what I have on.....Wear what you want fam......
 11 years ago '04        #3
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
do u fam n*ggas gonna talk no matter what

i bet u be the only cat around ya way rockin dem sh*ts...which is ill

u fu*k around and start a trend in ya hood or some sh*t.

don't ever be afraid to be yourself..........

and thats..........one to grow on!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #4
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
wow @ asking a whats cool within a specific race----smh---u need help

i hope this was a joke thread
 11 years ago '04        #5
P Squared™ 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 0 0
ya dawggy...wear w/e u want...im all about tryna rock new sh*t that no ones thought of in my area...thinkin about coppin a pair of DC's...they look like them addidas sh*ts wit the flower on the side...but they got that checkered leather and a faded DC symbol...theyre hot fa real
 11 years ago '04        #6
Mercury 
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 1445 1445
I copped some DC's a few years ago and faced alot of scrutiny amongst other black people, but for the most part people gonna feel WHATEVER you wear if you put it together correctly
 11 years ago '06        #7
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
wow @ asking a whats cool within a specific race----smh---u need help

i hope this was a joke thread
So u tellin me black people and white people dress alike, u tellin me i can walk around with a tight a.ss shirt and get away with it. Have u ever seen anybody in the hood with Dockers on B. How many white people in the surburbs wear Pele Leathers. In white malls do they sell Jordans or do the sell Shoxs and New Balance. At black mall have u seen a abrecomie and fitch. I need help? are u fu*kin blind. U think we live in a equal world were race dont matter. Wake the fu*k up. Im asking people that live in urban areas cuz thats where I live and guess wat it might shock u, most of us are black. If u white and u live in an urban area its cool respond and if ur black and u dont live in a urban area dont respond, cuz u wouldnt understand my situtation. So u can shake ur head on my balls!

Last edited by Adewale; 05-29-2007 at 09:14 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #8
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 deeznutz said:
this guys a pus*y. your gonna ask if something is cool to wear? you fu*kin follower. you dont deserve to be breathing.
O i see the defintion of a follower was changed to "a person that consider's others opinions in the same sitituation as them" thanks for clearing it up. Homie trust me, If i knew u I would clown u everyday. Ur response shows me ur lame and u got no friends and u justify ur lameness with saying im not a follower im my own man. I do my on thing believe that, but i dont walk around lookin like a fu*kin idiot. And if u say u dont care about wat people say about u im not expectin a response for this. But i doubt that cuz everybody cares about wat people say about them. So follow "deeznutz" to my d*ck.

Last edited by Adewale; 05-29-2007 at 09:16 AM..
 05-29-2007, 09:22 AM         #9
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
I live in a urban area, and i got a pair of camo vans. Im like wat is the n*gga's going to think if i had some vans on and sh*t. But they hot tho. I only rock ecko and J's, i dont really know if it fits in with my sh*t i got going. Would yall rock vans in the hood. Sorry white folks yall cant really help.
Dude just buy some fake forces and white tee and random jeans/shorts. Thats what most people who care about what people think do. And you won't have to worry about what n*ggas think because you will look just like them. No uniqueness to style you little sheep.

Smite the shepard (Your favorite rapper) and the sheep (You) will scatter.
 05-29-2007, 09:27 AM         #10
Ghost421 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aahhahahaha. why would you even ask that? it ain't gon be cool for you to wear anything because you askin people what it's cool to wear.
 11 years ago '06        #11
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 deeznutz said:
hey guys is wearing hoodies cool? i just wanna know cause if its not cool then i wont wear them anymore. so if anyone could let me know ASAP cause i'm here at home nekkid and waiting for some replies so i can dress myself and go outside without anyone beating me up or making fun of me. I'll just be here inside waiting for some approval from you guys so i can get dressed. but please dont say the wrong thing cause i'll be mad if i get beat up. hahaha
u know wat, thats exactly wat i said, ANYWAY.

I already bought them. I like em and sh*t but its not really fitting with wat i got. I got to get a whole new style just to rock em. I went into Zumez i think it is, and i really aint like the sh*t that was there it was mad tight. They just sit around, but when i do rock em i got mad play from females, but my n*gga's be clowin me and sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #12
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
To me anybody that buys name brand sh*t cares about wat people think, so i really dont feel like hearin it. If u shop at walmart and wear prowings by all means talk sh*t. All im askin is if u live in an urban area would U wear vans. If u dont live in one u dont know wat the fu*k im talkin about so ur opinion is not neccessary. But I know black people care about cloths. Everybody got they own different style maybe u might like pumas, nikes, reboks or dress shoes but if u wear some K-Wiss's u gettin clowned. All im askin is would u wear vans. Im askin for opinion of the people from my enviroment.
 11 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 Adewale said:
So u tellin me black people and white people dress alike, u tellin me i can walk around with a tight a.ss shirt and get away with it. Have u ever seen anybody in the hood with Dockers on B. How many white people in the surburbs wear Pele Leathers. In white malls do they sell Jordans or do the sell Shoxs and New Balance. At black mall have u seen a abrecomie and fitch. I need help? are u fu*kin blind. U think we live in a equal world were race dont matter. Wake the fu*k up. Im asking people that live in urban areas cuz thats where I live and guess wat it might shock u, most of us are black. If u white and u live in an urban area its cool respond and if ur black and u dont live in a urban area dont respond, cuz u wouldnt understand my situtation. So u can shake ur head on my balls!

you've got to be the most ignorant person in this forurm---im african american---i mainly shop in Aeropostale, i go to wal mart or sears and get sum levi's, could careless what u think of me----i've seen plenty of "white" people dress with a urban/hip hop style----fashison ain't based on color---either way, explain to me why you're so worried about what other dudes think about u, u homo

ps: i don't live in tha burbs----and when i did live in an area that im guessin u lived in, i was smart enuff to avoid the dumb ppl like u

Last edited by x Tha Arkitek x; 05-29-2007 at 09:58 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #14
Adewale 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
you've got to be the most ignorant person in this forurm---im african american---i mainly shop in Aeropostale, could careless what u think of me----i've seen plenty of "white" people dress with a urban/hip hop style----fashison ain't based on color---either way, explain to me why you're so worried about what other dudes think about u, u homo
and i would clown u. Listen where i grew and where u grew up aint the same place. There is not one person im my area that would wear aeropostale. I got different life style then U fam. U dont know sh*t about wat i got ova here. So like im sayin wat the fu*k u got to say aint important to me. Any n*gga wearin aeropostale i dont really care about they opinion, honestly. U corny to me. I mean u would rather wear some hurricanes ova some Mike's. U mad corny. Its cool tho thats u, u probably think im corny too it dont matter. Cuz i dont know u and i dont care about u. Done

Last edited by Adewale; 05-29-2007 at 10:07 AM..
 05-29-2007, 10:12 AM         #15
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread

Wear what you want and stick with it......
 11 years ago '05        #16
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 458 458
use to wear that sh*t when it wasnt that popular
 11 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Adewale said:
and i would clown u. Listen where i grew and where u grew up aint the same place. There is not one person im my area that would wear aeropostale. I got different life style then U fam. U dont know sh*t about wat i got ova here. So like im sayin wat the fu*k u got to say aint important to me. Any n*gga wearin aeropostale i dont really care about they opinion, honestly. U corny to me. I mean u would rather wear some hurricanes ova some Mike's. U mad corny. Its cool tho thats u, u probably think im corny too it dont matter. Cuz i dont know u and i dont care about u. Done
lmao how u dress doesn't define ur life style---i grew up wit & still hang wit ppl that dress wit tha urban/hip hop style---i choose not to---i just wear what i like----thats all that is @ "corny"
 11 years ago '05        #18
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 458 458
worryin about what another guys wears is mad suspect my son
 05-29-2007, 12:02 PM         #19
bizzarr323 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint nothin out here in LA...n*ggas rock them sh*ts all the time...do you homie...
 05-29-2007, 12:14 PM         #20
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rock what you feel fits you, fu*k what the next man thinks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago