Kobe Bryant DEMANDS TRADE!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine shows up to court in Houston in troll mode with his paid goons
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Lavar Ball determined to get his son traded to Sacrameto: He can beat Jord..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Gabriel Union forces Dwayne Wades Kids to stop liking light skinned wo..
185 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Makaveli album reviews in 1996: "D rated" "Terrible album" "1 out of 4 stars"
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
WigzBeenSplit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 491 491
The Omg Kobe Thread>________
 11 years ago '06        #122
WigzBeenSplit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 491 491
But Hes Gunna Want To Go To Chi Ny Or Boston Imo...

Def A Program With A Lot Of A Tradition
 11 years ago '04        #123
KURUPTION!!! 543 heat pts543
space
avatar space
space
$34,720 | Props total: 1200 1200
 backtrack said:
he ain't goin nowhere
Probably not, but don't be surprised if he does, to me it's 50/50, but I think he'll start the season as a Laker. The Lakers just forced his hand...........again. I will say this, Kupchak is gone, even if West isn't back as the GM, they have to go after him, and Kobe will not be happy unless West himself turns down the offer. If Kobe leaves, then he leaves, I ride with the Lakers. The Lakers better be pretty fu*king active this offseason, meaning everyone that doesn't wear #24 is available one way or another, or we Laker fans have Dark Days, no DARK YEARS ahead.
 11 years ago '05        #124
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 1172 1172
 kuruption81 said:
Probably not, but don't be surprised if he does, to me it's 50/50, but I think he'll start the season as a Laker. The Lakers just forced his hand...........again. I will say this, Kupchak is gone, even if West isn't back as the GM, they have to go after him, and Kobe will not be happy unless West himself turns down the offer. If Kobe leaves, then he leaves, I ride with the Lakers. The Lakers better be pretty fu*king active this offseason, meaning everyone that doesn't wear #24 is available one way or another, or we Laker fans have Dark Days, no DARK YEARS ahead.
:iagree:
 05-27-2007, 06:06 PM         #125
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Kobe Bryant to Boston for Paul Pierce, Gerald Green, and Ryan Gomes or Tony Allen
WORD UP ^
 11 years ago '06        #126
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,026 | Props total: 3036 3036
Call it what you will, but he's doing what any player w/his cache would do...People always get mad when an organization goes out & overspends for talent, but certain teams (Celts,Lakers,Bulls,Knicks) have tradition to uphold...anything less than a championship run will not work in those cities & for their fan base...moreso than other places, there is an obligation to winning...players in that atmosphere feel shortchanged when they aren't able to be a part of that tradition...Kobe was part of a 3 time championship team, & he's in the prime of his performance abilities...it's pretty much a given he feels like it's win now or move on...shouldn't expect any less from a player of his caliber...regardless of how you feel about him personally, he's earned the right to have this attitude...n*ggas don't say shiit when someone like a Garnett settles for mediocrity, but will roast Kobe over this decision...loyalty is a two way street...if Kobe is man enough to give his all on the court, the front office has to find a way to put together a championship contender...anybody who thinks this is a championship caliber team doesn't know basketball....would like to see him in a Sixers,Celts, or Knicks uni...
 05-27-2007, 06:10 PM         #127
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAtter of fact the bastard better come to Boston, we chanted MVP for him...
 11 years ago '04        #128
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 5 5
no jesus noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please come back JW please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #129
Chuck_Remixed 306 heat pts306
space
avatar space
space
$17,790 | Props total: 5391 5391
 Loose Cannon said:
MAtter of fact the bastard better come to Boston, we chanted MVP for him...
 11 years ago '05        #130
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,015 | Props total: 1172 1172
pierce, jefferson, green, #5 for kobe, brown, #19
 11 years ago '06        #131
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,484 | Props total: 3739 3739
^^fu*k that sh*t.
 05-27-2007, 06:37 PM         #132
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^fu*k you!!
 05-27-2007, 06:59 PM         #133
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston fans came up with some stupid a.ss trades. Why give up a potentially good player?
 11 years ago '07        #134
KeepinItTrill 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$52,037 | Props total: 19612 19612
 yumflip said:
Call it what you will, but he's doing what any player w/his cache would do...People always get mad when an organization goes out & overspends for talent, but certain teams (Celts,Lakers,Bulls,Knicks) have tradition to uphold...anything less than a championship run will not work in those cities & for their fan base...moreso than other places, there is an obligation to winning...players in that atmosphere feel shortchanged when they aren't able to be a part of that tradition...Kobe was part of a 3 time championship team, & he's in the prime of his performance abilities...it's pretty much a given he feels like it's win now or move on...shouldn't expect any less from a player of his caliber...regardless of how you feel about him personally, he's earned the right to have this attitude...n*ggas don't say shiit when someone like a Garnett settles for mediocrity, but will roast Kobe over this decision...loyalty is a two way street...if Kobe is man enough to give his all on the court, the front office has to find a way to put together a championship contender...anybody who thinks this is a championship caliber team doesn't know basketball....would like to see him in a Sixers,Celts, or Knicks uni...

well said:applause: :applause: :applause:, except for the part about the lakers not being championship caliber, soon as they get a point guard, they straight


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 05-27-2007 at 07:05 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #135
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,026 | Props total: 3036 3036
 KeepinItTrill said:
well said:applause: :applause: :applause:, except for the part about the lakers not being championship caliber, soon as they get a point guard, they straight
a.ssuming they don't trade Kobe, I still think they are missing that one player that could carry the team say, for a 5 game stretch or so if Kobe's missing...maybe not a A1 top tier star, but @ least another dominate personality who would take charge of the team when needed & be able night in & night out to share the responsibility w/Kobe...
 11 years ago '04        #136
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,488 | Props total: 2719 2719
i thought the Lakers were trying to get Kidd??? If Kidd goes there they gonna make a run....mos def....and i aint even a lakers fan...lol....
 11 years ago '05        #137
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
i doubt kobe is going anywhere. he has not officially said he wants a trade. he's just saying he wants jerry west back and wants a change towards winning a championship. he's prolly doing this to force la to make changes
 11 years ago '07        #138
KeepinItTrill 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$52,037 | Props total: 19612 19612
 yumflip said:
Assuming they don't trade Kobe, I still think they are missing that one player that could carry the team say, for a 5 game stretch or so if Kobe's missing...maybe not a A1 top tier star, but @ least another dominate personality who would take charge of the team when needed & be able night in & night out to share the responsibility w/Kobe...
you have no idea how much Kidd will add to the Laker roster. That catapults the Lakers to a contender almost automatically.
 05-27-2007, 07:36 PM         #139
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because a player demands a trade doesnt mean he''ll get it..

he aint going nowhere.
 11 years ago '06        #140
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
Billups is a free agent. Detroit should do a sign and trade and package him with prince
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
3 out of 5 black men
68 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Mrs. Officer
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Damnnnnnn this lil bi*ch seeing progress on her bulk diet.
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Boosie admits to killing his BM brother
290 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Lol Iím sorry but those shorts ainít looking right on that guy
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
She will make you pick up a book for the first time in years
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Sacha Baron Cohenís Who Is America? [Official Discussion Thread]
90 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy