Kobe Bryant DEMANDS TRADE!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2007, 06:32 PM         #121
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe should go to tha Heat n get back to ridin Shaq's coat tails
 11 years ago '06        #122
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
The Omg Kobe Thread>________
 11 years ago '06        #123
WigzBeenSplit 
space
space
$2,639 | Props total: 93 93
But Hes Gunna Want To Go To Chi Ny Or Boston Imo...

Def A Program With A Lot Of A Tradition
 11 years ago '04        #124
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 backtrack said:
he ain't goin nowhere
Probably not, but don't be surprised if he does, to me it's 50/50, but I think he'll start the season as a Laker. The Lakers just forced his hand...........again. I will say this, Kupchak is gone, even if West isn't back as the GM, they have to go after him, and Kobe will not be happy unless West himself turns down the offer. If Kobe leaves, then he leaves, I ride with the Lakers. The Lakers better be pretty fu*king active this offseason, meaning everyone that doesn't wear #24 is available one way or another, or we Laker fans have Dark Days, no DARK YEARS ahead.
 11 years ago '05        #125
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 kuruption81 said:
Probably not, but don't be surprised if he does, to me it's 50/50, but I think he'll start the season as a Laker. The Lakers just forced his hand...........again. I will say this, Kupchak is gone, even if West isn't back as the GM, they have to go after him, and Kobe will not be happy unless West himself turns down the offer. If Kobe leaves, then he leaves, I ride with the Lakers. The Lakers better be pretty fu*king active this offseason, meaning everyone that doesn't wear #24 is available one way or another, or we Laker fans have Dark Days, no DARK YEARS ahead.
:iagree:
 05-27-2007, 07:06 PM         #126
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Kobe Bryant to Boston for Paul Pierce, Gerald Green, and Ryan Gomes or Tony Allen
WORD UP ^
 11 years ago '06        #127
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
Call it what you will, but he's doing what any player w/his cache would do...People always get mad when an organization goes out & overspends for talent, but certain teams (Celts,Lakers,Bulls,Knicks) have tradition to uphold...anything less than a championship run will not work in those cities & for their fan base...moreso than other places, there is an obligation to winning...players in that atmosphere feel shortchanged when they aren't able to be a part of that tradition...Kobe was part of a 3 time championship team, & he's in the prime of his performance abilities...it's pretty much a given he feels like it's win now or move on...shouldn't expect any less from a player of his caliber...regardless of how you feel about him personally, he's earned the right to have this attitude...n*ggas don't say shiit when someone like a Garnett settles for mediocrity, but will roast Kobe over this decision...loyalty is a two way street...if Kobe is man enough to give his all on the court, the front office has to find a way to put together a championship contender...anybody who thinks this is a championship caliber team doesn't know basketball....would like to see him in a Sixers,Celts, or Knicks uni...
 05-27-2007, 07:10 PM         #128
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAtter of fact the bastard better come to Boston, we chanted MVP for him...
 11 years ago '04        #129
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
no jesus noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please come back JW please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #130
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 Loose Cannon said:
MAtter of fact the bastard better come to Boston, we chanted MVP for him...
 11 years ago '05        #131
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
pierce, jefferson, green, #5 for kobe, brown, #19
 11 years ago '06        #132
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
^^fu*k that sh*t.
 05-27-2007, 07:37 PM         #133
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^fu*k you!!
 05-27-2007, 07:59 PM         #134
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston fans came up with some stupid a.ss trades. Why give up a potentially good player?
 11 years ago '07        #135
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 yumflip said:
Call it what you will, but he's doing what any player w/his cache would do...People always get mad when an organization goes out & overspends for talent, but certain teams (Celts,Lakers,Bulls,Knicks) have tradition to uphold...anything less than a championship run will not work in those cities & for their fan base...moreso than other places, there is an obligation to winning...players in that atmosphere feel shortchanged when they aren't able to be a part of that tradition...Kobe was part of a 3 time championship team, & he's in the prime of his performance abilities...it's pretty much a given he feels like it's win now or move on...shouldn't expect any less from a player of his caliber...regardless of how you feel about him personally, he's earned the right to have this attitude...n*ggas don't say shiit when someone like a Garnett settles for mediocrity, but will roast Kobe over this decision...loyalty is a two way street...if Kobe is man enough to give his all on the court, the front office has to find a way to put together a championship contender...anybody who thinks this is a championship caliber team doesn't know basketball....would like to see him in a Sixers,Celts, or Knicks uni...

well said:applause: :applause: :applause:, except for the part about the lakers not being championship caliber, soon as they get a point guard, they straight

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 05-27-2007 at 08:05 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #136
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
 KeepinItTrill said:
well said:applause: :applause: :applause:, except for the part about the lakers not being championship caliber, soon as they get a point guard, they straight
a.ssuming they don't trade Kobe, I still think they are missing that one player that could carry the team say, for a 5 game stretch or so if Kobe's missing...maybe not a A1 top tier star, but @ least another dominate personality who would take charge of the team when needed & be able night in & night out to share the responsibility w/Kobe...
 11 years ago '04        #137
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,221 | Props total: 2219 2219
i thought the Lakers were trying to get Kidd??? If Kidd goes there they gonna make a run....mos def....and i aint even a lakers fan...lol....
 11 years ago '05        #138
LilCrzyAzn 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
i doubt kobe is going anywhere. he has not officially said he wants a trade. he's just saying he wants jerry west back and wants a change towards winning a championship. he's prolly doing this to force la to make changes
 11 years ago '07        #139
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 yumflip said:
Assuming they don't trade Kobe, I still think they are missing that one player that could carry the team say, for a 5 game stretch or so if Kobe's missing...maybe not a A1 top tier star, but @ least another dominate personality who would take charge of the team when needed & be able night in & night out to share the responsibility w/Kobe...
you have no idea how much Kidd will add to the Laker roster. That catapults the Lakers to a contender almost automatically.
 05-27-2007, 08:36 PM         #140
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because a player demands a trade doesnt mean he''ll get it..

he aint going nowhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy