Kobe Bryant DEMANDS TRADE!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is def. some ill sh*t... aside from Laker fans (like myself) i think the fans of every other NBA team are shook..

Because if Kobe comes to their team, they will have to like him, lol... Can't deny his talent when he's playing on your favorite team...

That is true.
 11 years ago '05        #102
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 Trap$tar said:
Kobe and Shaq is all you need. You can fill in the rest of the players with the MLE, LLE, the leagues minimum with veterans who want rings and could still play, and rookie contracts. You could still be championship contenders.

Plus you would only have to do this for 2 years because thats how much time was left on Shaq's contract. And you will have 30 million dollars cut off the payroll.
Thats stupid, the Lakers never won without decent/good players, Horry, Fisher, Harper, Grant, Rice, Fox, etc etc etc. Signing nobodies and old vets just simply would not cut it in the West.
 11 years ago '04        #103
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Does Kobe Have An Opt Out Clause In His Contract?
 05-27-2007, 05:51 PM         #104
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Its not about IDEAS as much its about making bad moves, they promised him they would build a contending team around him before he signed the contract. Bad moves were made and this is the result, so now he wants a better decision maker in control of the roster, thats West. Its not rocket science people, elite players have done this time and time again. The ball is now in the lakers hand, but they CANNOT trade him unless his says so.
You heard the NBA expert?, he said KOBE would be willing to wave the no trade clause. If Kobe feels it will be a THE KOBE team instead of THE LAKERS again he would want to get out there already.
 05-27-2007, 05:52 PM         #105
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Yes a No trade clause, the video on ESPN say so and that Kobe would be willing to wave it off, just so he can get out the situation.
 11 years ago '04        #106
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Mike Lyricalone said:
yeah, summer of '09 he can opt out i believe.

Last edited by Scoop24; 05-27-2007 at 05:54 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #107
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Thats stupid, the Lakers never won without decent/good players, Horry, Fisher, Harper, Grant, Rice, Fox, etc etc etc. Signing nobodies and old vets just simply would not cut it in the West.
They are still good enough to compete. Also it is only for 2 more years. So it would not hurt the lakers financially.

It is better than what they went through without shaq.

1. Not making the playoffs.
2. Losing in the first year of the playoffs.

Then year 3 who knows what could happen.
 05-27-2007, 05:55 PM         #108
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How about a KOBE for Garnett Trade?
 11 years ago '05        #109
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
They are still good enough to compete. Also it is only for 2 more years. So it would not hurt the lakers financially.

It is better than what they went through without shaq.

1. Not making the playoffs.
2. Losing in the first year of the playoffs.

Then year 3 who knows what could happen.
Good enough to compete is not winning a championship, they simply would not be enough, you need more than them two. You think just competing is enough for Shaq? or Kobe? fu*k nah, them cats would get frustrated even quicker than they would if they were apart.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-27-2007 at 05:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You heard the NBA expert?, he said KOBE would be willing to wave the no trade clause. If Kobe feels it will be a THE KOBE team instead of THE LAKERS again he would want to get out there already.
Thats a threat, yall n*ggas need to read between the lines, basically Kobe's telling them to get off their a.sses, practically means nothing as far as him actually following threw on it. Again, cats in this position have done this n the past to try to get some help, its nothing new.
 11 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
How about a KOBE for Garnett Trade?
Can i ask you a question, why in da fu*k would kobe want to go over their and Garnett trying to get outta their, Kobe would be in the same situation he in over in LA but worse. Wow, no way would Kobe consent to that.
 11 years ago '04        #112
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 .:RELOADED:. said:
kobe/kwame to the knicks for marbury/channing frye/jamal crawford.......works cap wise and the lakers get something back thats decent and get rid of the bum kwame

I say get rid of francis instead of marbury
 11 years ago '04        #113
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Time to Separate the Fans from the Stans.
 11 years ago '04        #114
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Anything that gets Kobe and Laker fans panties in a twist is music to my ears. I highly doubt he'll go anywhere but it would be hilarious if he did because Laker fans would all hop off a cliff in unison.
 11 years ago '07        #115
yaboyc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$454 | Props total: 950 950
Kobe my ni99a and he need to leave that weak a%% laker squad and come to the BULLS
 11 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
im sure the knicks would get rid of both if they could but salary cap issues wont let them........plus the lakers would rather have marbury than francis
I agree with you, but he is the best player on the knicks (even tho the offense runs through curry) and he happens to be my favorite player so I'd rather see him playing with kobe than being traded for him
 11 years ago '06        #117
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
Kobe can just come to Minnesota and save Kevin McFail's image up here before somebody shoots his a.ss.
 11 years ago '06        #118
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
he ain't goin nowhere
 11 years ago '04        #119
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 81 81
I didn't like Kobe when he first came into the league cuz i felt he was always tryin to show up MJ but i've come to like him a lil over the years but on this one he's just plain wrong...he drove Shaq out and to anyone who believes otherwise is deluding themselves...that thing about not being able to pay both of em is a half truth and merely an excuse...the Truth is I think Kobe realizes what he had and lost...a great team...it kinda reminds me of Scottie Pippen...he used to relish being the man when MJ was around and when MJ retired the first time he found out that he couldn't handle it and when MJ came back he had no problem stepping back..If LA does go out and get KG or Jermaine O'Neal I guarantee they'll have no problems with Kobe
 11 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 backtrack said:
he ain't goin nowhere
he will if jerry west goes to the knicks.. which there was talk about a while ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy