Steph Kegels
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2007, 05:28 PM         #81
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TOTAL MELTDOWN!!!

but how much can he get?
 11 years ago '07        #82
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
im not a laker fan, but i dont think he'll go anywhere
 05-27-2007, 05:31 PM         #83
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
I love how everyone says sh*t like "Oh i wouldn't be surprised if he is in a ____ uniform next year..."

Clearly non of you know basketball at all... Bulls don't have the contracts to match it up with, unless they want to give up 3 of the 4 "Core" guys on the team... They don't have a single "big" contract other than Ben Wallace that they can use as bait... You people need to educate yourselves...
U SOUNDING SCARE SON
 05-27-2007, 05:32 PM         #84
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeet Kune Do said:
im not a laker fan, but i dont think he'll go anywhere
If he demands it you best believe the lakers would do it, they can get 3 good players for him.
 05-27-2007, 05:32 PM         #85
Eatin'N'Skeetin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol calm down kids. until i see kobe himself quoted than this is nothing more than putting more pressure on the lakers to make some moves and bring west back. he's no where close to being traded, everyone needs to chill. kobe isn't going anywhere this year.
 11 years ago '05        #86
PFunk456 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe goin to the Cavs
Kobe and Bron= 72 -0
 11 years ago '04        #87
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 DA DOPEMAN said:
U SOUNDING SCARE SON
Scared of what? Im just pointing out sh*t ppl fail to see...
 11 years ago '06        #88
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Shaq was pulling in 6 or 7 million more per year than he's making now and sorry but i doubt Wade's contract is not gonna be on the same level as Kobe's.
Well you have to compare what Kobe would have got the first year and shaq would have got the year he was traded.

Shaq was making 27 million the year he was trade
Kobe would have been making 14 million.

Shaq is making 20 million now
Wade will be getting 12 million

That is about an 8 million dollar difference which means nothing when your payroll is over the luxuary tax to begin with.
 11 years ago '05        #89
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3651 3651
 DA DOPEMAN said:
If he demands it you best believe the lakers would do it, they can get 3 good players for him.
Like they did with Shaq right? them questionable moves is exactly why kobe wants West back.
 05-27-2007, 05:37 PM         #90
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #91
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
Kobe will talk soon..
 11 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Well you have to compare what Kobe would have got the first year and shaq would have got the year he was traded.

Shaq was making 27 million the year he was trade
Kobe would have been making 14 million.

Shaq is making 20 million now
Wade will be getting 12 million

That is about an 8 million dollar difference which means nothing when your payroll is over the luxuary tax to begin with.
First year is the key word here, it would not work, at the end of the day you cant have two players with them type of contracts on the same team, its never happened in the history of the nba, it would devastate the roster and you would be stuck with signing nobodies and your roster size would be cut.
 05-27-2007, 05:40 PM         #93
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Like they did with Shaq right? them questionable moves is exactly why kobe wants West back.
and maybe thats why the Lakers DON'T want him, clearly a clash of different ideas is not what they want.
 11 years ago '04        #94
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Russ369 said:
I love how everyone says sh*t like "Oh i wouldn't be surprised if he is in a ____ uniform next year..."

Clearly non of you know basketball at all... Bulls don't have the contracts to match it up with, unless they want to give up 3 of the 4 "Core" guys on the team... They don't have a single "big" contract other than Ben Wallace that they can use as bait... You people need to educate yourselves...
I Don't Think You Read When I Said...We Would Have To Get Rid Of Gordon And Or Deng...Or Possibly Both, Which I Wouldn't Do, But I Wouldn't Be Suprised If It Happend...

Besides The Cap Space Is Like This... If PJ Brown Decides To Retire, Then That Is 8-9 Mill Off The Cap Space...Sweetney Will Be Free Agent Thats Another 2 Mill...Andres (Which We Will Most Likely Re-Sign...Thats Like 3 Mill)
and Malik Allen...Another 2 Mill

We Don't Need To Offer A Contract To Gordon And Or Deng...Till Next Year, And Then We Have The Draft Choices Which Will Be Like a Easy 1-2 Mill

So If It Is About Cap Room...Bulls Will be Legit
 11 years ago '04        #95
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
I hope Kobe stays in LA,but whereever he goes I gotta root for them because Kobe is my favorite player
 11 years ago '06        #96
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Chuck_Remixed said:
First year is the key word here, it would not work, at the end of the day you cant have two players with them type of contracts on the same team, its never happened in the history of the nba, it would devastate the roster and you would be stuck with signing nobodies and your roster size would be cut.
Kobe and Shaq is all you need. You can fill in the rest of the players with the MLE, LLE, the leagues minimum with veterans who want rings and could still play, and rookie contracts. You could still be championship contenders.

Plus you would only have to do this for 2 years because thats how much time was left on Shaq's contract. And you will have 30 million dollars cut off the payroll.
 11 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
and maybe thats why the Lakers DON'T want him, clearly a clash of different ideas is not what they want.
Its not about IDEAS as much its about making bad moves, they promised him they would build a contending team around him before he signed the contract. Bad moves were made and this is the result, so now he wants a better decision maker in control of the roster, thats West. Its not rocket science people, elite players have done this time and time again. The ball is now in the lakers hand, but they CANNOT trade him unless his says so.
 05-27-2007, 05:46 PM         #98
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KOBE's DREAM of being THE NEXT JORDAN could happen if he decides he would want to be traded to THE BULLS.
 11 years ago '04        #99
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
This is def. some ill sh*t... aside from Laker fans (like myself) i think the fans of every other NBA team are shook..

Because if Kobe comes to their team, they will have to like him, lol... Can't deny his talent when he's playing on your favorite team...
 11 years ago '04        #100
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
And on some real sh*t... If Kobe leaves, so does every reason to watch the Lakers play... keep it real...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy