When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Trap$tar said:
There payroll is at 77 million right now. Lets say you take out Lamar Odoms 12 million and Brian Grant (who is still accounted for on the salary cap) 15 million and replace with Shaq's 30 million. The payroll will be about 80 million dollars. So, yes they could have afford them both genious.

P.S. You do know over 80 percent of the NBA teams are over the salary cap right?
And most are still under the luxury tax cap I'm a.ssuming. It also handcuffs you as far as personnel moves when you're over the cap. So having Shaq and Kobe together would have handcuffed them as far as what they could put around them
 11 years ago '04        #62
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
I hope he come to the East!
 11 years ago '04        #63
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
here's one for the knicks... Francis, Lee, Collins, and throw in this years first round pick for Kobe

11 years ago '06        #64
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 BoSox84 said:
And most are still under the luxury tax cap I'm a.ssuming. It also handcuffs you as far as personnel moves when you're over the cap. So having Shaq and Kobe together would have handcuffed them as far as what they could put around them
That did not stop them from winning championships and having players play for the league minimum.
 05-27-2007, 05:18 PM         #65
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
I hope he come to the East!
I feel u at least the East can compete with the West at the G position I also want him to go so people can realize how hard it is to get out the 1st round in the West compared to the East.
 11 years ago '04        #66
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
yall overrect way too much. this is pure speculation, kobe wasn't quoted saying he demands a trade. i bet he comes and shoots this down immediately with "i want to retire a laker" etc etc.

this isnt the type of demand where the lakers are forced or on the brink of trading him, he said if they dont get jerry west, or in other words, just make moves period, although saying he wants west just shows the trust he has in the organization. i dont know, either way big news, but i wouldnt get too excited just yet.
 11 years ago '07        #67
DA_NC_BOI 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 358 358
well damn
 11 years ago '05        #68
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe for Pierce and Green
 11 years ago '05        #69
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
 Trap$tar said:
That did not stop them from winning championships and having players play for the league minimum.
Yes but the type of contract Kobe has now combined with the contract Shaq had would not work, you would practically have to have a 8 man roster.
 11 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Firestarr said:
yall overrect way too much. this is pure speculation, kobe wasn't quoted saying he demands a trade. i bet he comes and shoots this down immediately with "i want to retire a laker" etc etc.

this isnt the type of demand where the lakers are forced or on the brink of trading him, he said if they dont get jerry west, or in other words, just make moves period, although saying he wants west just shows the trust he has in the organization. i dont know, either way big news, but i wouldnt get too excited just yet.
Basically, its more of a get off your a.sses and do something move. People are gonna overreact on here, its natural on here.
 11 years ago '06        #71
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Yes but the type of contract Kobe has now combined with the contract Shaq had would not work, you would practically have to have a 8 man roster.
Lets see how the heat do it next year when wade new contract kicks in with shaqs 20 million. I bet you they will have a full roster.
 05-27-2007, 05:23 PM         #72
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
No they can't, not without only keeping like 3 other people on roster with the salary cap genius.

Kobe for Shaq, make it happen Pat

Kobe and Wade 2gether would be :wow: :wow: :wow: .. i would love to see him play there..4real..but NEVER will that happen...i see him going with the Knicks or the Orlando Magic
 11 years ago '05        #73
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Exactly
 11 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
Lets see how the heat do it next year when wade new contract kicks in with shaqs 20 million. I bet you they will have a full roster.
Shaq was pulling in 6 or 7 million more per year than he's making now and sorry but i doubt Wade's contract is gonna be on the same level as Kobe's.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-27-2007 at 05:33 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #75
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
lakers won't trade kobe.

Last edited by hooligun; 05-27-2007 at 05:28 PM..
 05-27-2007, 05:27 PM         #76
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe to Port for the right to Oden and whoever they need contract wise.

Than LA would win another championship.
 11 years ago '04        #77
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Basically, its more of a get off your a.sses and do something move. People are gonna overreact on here, its natural on here.
word. also people quickly forget about kobe's relationship with phil. he aint just gonna up and leave w/o giving the lakers a chance to fix things. they are in this together and phil has already said the only reason he's coaching is for kobe.

@ people and there trade possibilities already tho.
 11 years ago '04        #78
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #79
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I love how everyone says sh*t like "Oh i wouldn't be surprised if he is in a ____ uniform next year..."

Clearly non of you know basketball at all... Bulls don't have the contracts to match it up with, unless they want to give up 3 of the 4 "Core" guys on the team... They don't have a single "big" contract other than Ben Wallace that they can use as bait... You people need to educate yourselves...
 11 years ago '04        #80
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 modalee81 said:
His words were taken outta context and twisted around he never demanded a trade he just wants J west bacl for good reason since he built the dyansty. Nothing else was really said bucher is just exaggerating the situation.
exactly, besides for those that don't know LA cannot trade him without him officially asking for one because he has a NO TRADE CLAUSE in his contract

if everything is status quo, his agent should release a statement shooting this down within 48 hours...lol or else ima need a bulls jersey
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy