May 25 - 50 Cent made $210-420 million over night?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Damn, damn, damn. Dat n*ggahz a fukkin' business minded Guy. Shyt, he gets respect from me. Propz homie good read
 11 years ago '05        #62
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,731 | Props total: 1876 1876
u kiddin me? makin that much money is possible over night if he bought enough shares of that company and it did considerably well in growth.

50 is ON TOP OF HIS HUSTLE if this is true.
 11 years ago '05        #63
bizo555 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 0 0
 80sbabyent said:
I think I woulda got kicked out of every finance class I took in college if I said somethin like that...a little profit taking is ok but the number one rule in investing is buy and hold.
Why the hell would you hold on to a stock that is on the down swing? This stock just went up as fast as it came out and it will slowly creep up just a little but the big jump has already occurred, I would sell and then look for another one....This economy is like a nuke bomb waiting to explode as soon as china, opec, and other countries dump US dollars, all stock wont be sh*t..............SELL AND KEEP IT MOVIN 50

HAHAHA HAAW LOOK AT MY CAAR
 11 years ago '04        #64
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
I refuse to hate on a black man for making money legitimately congrats to that man. I hope he invest some of what he makes back in queens and not just by giving out toys and turkeys on the holidays.
 05-25-2007, 09:04 PM         #65
shsshep1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kukuruz said:
New Vitamin Water Commercials: 50 Cent on it here you go
Saw that on t.v. but couldnt find it anywhere lol good looks for that. @ Whoo Kid bi*ching that guy for his viola.
 11 years ago '04        #66
dathrill2002 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
i need to buy some stock...
 05-25-2007, 09:31 PM         #67
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weird. The article states 50 doesn't drink alcoholic beverages, yet he's the first one to say something like "Hypnotic, Hennessey, and a couple shots of Patron" in one of his songs.
 05-25-2007, 09:39 PM         #68
s00pz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co signs couple of cats saying 50 music isnt that good... but cat is moving his business transactions... but someone said he is up there with Jay Z... thats talking a little too reckless, realize my man is part owner of a basketball team which is a BILLION dollar industry and he been in it for a couple of years now...

"... in the race to a billion..."
- hova
 05-25-2007, 10:41 PM         #69
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
your a dumbass, stock splits dont give anything to the investor but another piece of paper. you still got the same slice of the pie, and its all worth the same...

if anything, a stock split is bad (short run) because it costs a LOT to produce and create a stock split, its just an unnecessary business expense
That is not how it works. If your stock splits it's almost always a good thing becasue you have the same amount of money invested in more stock so when it goes up a dollar that's two dollars to the one you would have made. a 20 dollar stock goes up a dollar 20+1=21. If it goes up dollar with two ten dollar stocks (10+1)+(10+1)=22 dollars. So it doubles your gain on anything you make after the split.
 11 years ago '04        #70
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 CentsCuZ said:
How does it work then?

He bought a percentage of the company (Glaceau) via stock options. Coca-Cola is buying the company for $4.2 billion. Therefore, he will get a percentage of the payment (either in cash or via Coke stock) for the percentage of Glaceau that he owns.

If you're talking about the overnight thing, then ya, that might be a bit of an exaggeration since he bought a portion of the company 2 years ago... but the value of the company (and as a result, the value of the shares) did increase substantially, practically over night.

Where am I wrong?
No, you are right, its just the overnight thing. The value did increase, but he didn't not have the money, then 12 hours later have it.

Whoever gave me hate...wow...was it that serious homie?
 11 years ago '04        #71
stylesp198 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
50 is the ultimate hustler
 11 years ago '04        #72
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 BurninLz said:
ur a moron
It wasn't overnight fam...his stock might be worth that much now, but he didn't profit 210-420 million in his sleep.

You dudes really take this stuff too seriously...
 11 years ago '05        #73
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
damnnn...i dont even like this n*gga but damn....>>>i clould learn from this n*gga bussiness wise
 11 years ago '05        #74
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
God Lord thats a lot of money(In Chris Rock Voice), Now thats how U conduct business
 11 years ago '04        #75
WinOrLose 
space
space
space
$108 | Props total: 0 0
50 on a whole new level
 11 years ago '04        #76
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
ya'll are silly, theres alot more involved, he didnt just make 210-420 million overnight, business classes would help yall to understand mergers and acquistions alot better. . bur ima go burn that spliff maybe ill be in the mood to educate after
 11 years ago '04        #77
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Rashad69 said:
No, you are right, its just the overnight thing. The value did increase, but he didn't not have the money, then 12 hours later have it.
Yeah, you're right. I see what you mean now.
 05-26-2007, 01:59 AM         #78
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s00pz said:
co signs couple of cats saying 50 music isnt that good... but cat is moving his business transactions... but someone said he is up there with Jay Z... thats talking a little too reckless, realize my man is part owner of a basketball team which is a BILLION dollar industry and he been in it for a couple of years now...

"... in the race to a billion..."
- hova
not after this next cd...dude prolly plat from pre orders alone and he doing a limited amount of tours in the US...bet he get there before hov
 05-26-2007, 02:06 AM         #79
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas so silly talkn bout he didnt make it over night who gives a fu*k you hit the lottery you rich right? he got the money im sure coke good for it..an until you sale stock you dont have money anyway if you wanna be technical but you still worth it so...yea fu*k what yall talking if you mad somebody getting money they must be stopping yours....we all here to get money whether you need it or not...should i not wanna die rich?....if my kids grandkids dont have to work i know i did something right
 11 years ago '06        #80
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8651 8651
50 make wack music but thats a rich a.ss snitch and he don't need no respect from n*ggaz in streets. Cause his laughin straight to the bank.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 05-26-2007 at 02:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago