May 24 - Jeezy Arrested At Atlanta's Popular StripClub Strokers For Disordely Conduct

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-24-2007, 06:21 PM         #41
mozark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
that aint true. Whenever celebs get arrested they bail is way high than an average citizen. Snoop bail was a million when he k!lled that police officer.
never knew he k!lled anyone, his bodyguard shot and k!lled a (gang banger). and murder does get you about a million dollar bond if bond at all, doesnt matter how much money you have. hell pac bond was a little excessive at 1.2 million for r*pe but that was because he was involved in so much other shyt, like shooting at off duty police officers in atlanta
 11 years ago '04        #42
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville4real said:
that aint true. Whenever celebs get arrested they bail is way high than an average citizen. Snoop bail was a million when he k!lled that police officer.
:wtf:
This dude just compared bail on a minor charge of disorderly conduct to fu*kin murder. Are you fu*kin serious!?
 05-24-2007, 06:43 PM         #43
BigBDrugStores  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i was thinking about going up there last night...
 05-24-2007, 06:53 PM         #44
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.. he prolly got arrested for spilling a drink... his album about to come out... he always at strokers.. and now he gets arrested?? .. somebody simpin.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 4064 4064
 Corleone said:
Ur an idiot. Bail is set depending on the offense not according to the individuals bank accounts. @ yo stupidity
False . The judge determines the bail for a bullsh*t charge like that its appropriate .
 11 years ago '05        #46
P_Savage 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 24 24
Whas't it Jermaine Dupri who said..."Strokers, I don't go no mo/ Cause they don't know how to treat you when you come through the do/"?
 05-24-2007, 07:55 PM         #47
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all know Jeezys a bi*ch,he was prolly just smoking weed,or 1 of his entourage was fu*kin wit some1
 11 years ago '04        #48
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
 DINER0 said:

Georgia rapper, Young Jeezy was arrested early this morning for disorderly conduct at Stoker's, a popular Atlanta strip club.

According to Dekalb County police Jeezy, whose real name is Jay Jenkins, was arrested at Stroker's nightclub in Atlanta at 3:31 a.m. this morning. After being charged with disorderly conduct, Jeezy's bail was set at $280 and he has since been released, Dekalb County Spokesperson Officer Mickey Jones told SOHH.

While details surrounding the incident remain unclear, reports have circulated that members of Jeezy's entourage caused a disturbance while trying to pass security in order to enter Stroker's. After Jeezy stepped in to calm the situation he was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

In related news, Jeezy's latest music project, as part of the group USDA was released this Tuesday (May 22).

[pic - click to view]

depends on the county i remeber one time i got arrested one time in tuckahoe thats like 5 miles from yonkers they told me bail was 50 dollars sh*t was funny to me
 05-24-2007, 09:15 PM         #49
Moniker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I don't know what he did to get arrested, but I was up in that muthafucca actin a fool one night and they didn't do nothin. Fool must have been tryin to get with one of them broads on stage. I was drunk as hell takin money off of White Chocolate's stage. My cousin had to run it bacc to the stage. Man, Stokers is off the chain! I'm not even a strip club type of cat.
 05-24-2007, 09:45 PM         #50
Kisolow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
280 is some cheap a.ss bail.............................................. ..................
 05-24-2007, 10:56 PM         #51
BERNARDOOO50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahaha
 11 years ago '06        #52
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
 bdboy04 said:
280 i bet that didn't even put a dent in he pockets
that shouldnt but a dent in anybodys pockets, except a lazy a.ss bum
 11 years ago '06        #53
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 475 475
 Corleone said:
Ur an idiot. Bail is set depending on the offense not according to the individuals bank accounts. @ yo stupidity
HAhaha. Yeah Im sure he dont give a damn about a disorderly charge.
 05-25-2007, 01:21 AM         #54
robb-diesel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless of the bail jeezy dont give a fu*k it could of been a quarter of a million and he would of went to his aunties house
come on man dude got chips
bottom line its just extra publicity for the new jeezy and usda album that just dropped nothing more nothing less
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy