LOST season Finale

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2007, 06:08 PM         #101
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, I was cheering when Ben was getting his face smashed in.
 11 years ago '05        #102
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
My n*gga Walt just turned up out the blue on some "wake yo punk a.ss up foo" sh*t. This sh*t just got me yearning for more man, so glad i didnt read no bullsh*t net rumors.
 05-24-2007, 07:16 PM         #103
Tecknique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

CHECK THAT LINK OUT.

Its a much clearer image of the newspaper article.

It definetly says the body of J-O, and then you cant read any other letters.

Really looks like the body was Lockes.....
The first word in the 4th line of the second paragraph looks like it says "Cooper" Locke's father's last name

Could the funeral be for Jacob? I'm not sure...

Last edited by Tecknique; 05-24-2007 at 07:23 PM..
 05-24-2007, 07:31 PM         #104
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Look at the link I posted,
Its a high def picture of that newspaper article,

It clears says "The death of J-O"

You could clearly see an O, so "Jeremy" cant be the name.

Must be Locke, or somebody else with a J-O starting there name.
First of all the paper folds right at that part so you don't know what you are "clearly" seeing. But the name doesn't have to be identical. They are just using the names for reference and easter egg material.
 05-24-2007, 09:27 PM         #105
_Monk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of ya'll are crazy.. digging in the wrong direction... first off. it's NOT John Locke or James Ford or Jin Kwon... none of them... look at what we see in the paper.. it's like...

"J________ antham"

now you guys DO realize we have 3 YEARS of this show left, right? how do ya'll know we even met all of the characters? sh*t, just this year we got a handful of new people.. same with season 2 and all of the tail enders... i guarantee we havent met everyone in the LOST universe... sh*t, how do ya'll know it's not Jacob? we dont know who/what he is.. how do you know he doesnt get forced off the island and k!lls himself... the only REAL facts we have are that Jack and Kate share something in common with the person who died.. more than likely it was someone from the Island.. but we have 48 more episodes people!! we havent even met everyone yet.. LMFAO...

and as far as Charlie goes... all the "why didnt he do this" or "why didnt he do that?".... ya'll do realize that he HAD to die, right? Desmond told him if he didnt die, Claire and Aaron may not get rescued.. i mean, he was MEANT to die.. how many more times could Desmond save him? this time it had to happen and Charlie knew that.. he wanted to ensure Aaron and Claire getting rescued.. and in order for that to happen... according to Desmond (who has YET to be wrong in regards to Charlie), he HAD to die for them to be rescued.. why risk messing up the premonition? Charlie was a hero and did what was right....

Last edited by _Monk; 05-24-2007 at 09:31 PM..
 05-25-2007, 10:36 AM         #106
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep thinkin its Juliet for some reason or some character we havnt seen yet.. Why would Kate want to go to her funeral?

Jack said he's sick of lying & We(Jack and Kate) shouldnt have left the island.
They probly had a choice on who stays and who goes and now Jack feels guilty about it.

I'm probly reaching but some type of government or secret group k!lled whoever was in that coffin in the last episode cause they were not suppose to get off that island

Last edited by unkoricky; 05-25-2007 at 10:43 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #107
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
damn we gotta wait so long for answers
 05-25-2007, 01:18 PM         #108
Jaydog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly i think everyones diggin a little too deep on this "flash-forward" scene... i highly doubt that this will be what actually takes place in the future.

IMO jack is seeing this stuff happen in his mind while hes on the island and its what he envisions is going to happen if they get off, Ben was putting stuff in his head by saying "why do u want to get off the island, you have nobody back home" and i think thats why he told kate he loved her. I can see a few people getting off the island next season but for some reason i think jack will listen to Locke and know that its not time to get off the island yet
 11 years ago '05        #109
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7094 7094
^^^

All of the flash-backs have always been dead-on accurate.

Why would they switch it up now and put a fake flash-forward out there?

If the producers pull it off right, that flash forward we just saw could be the 3rd to last episode of the final season, with 2 more episodes afterward to conclude it in some classical way to cement its place in the annals of Television history.

You cant throw a false look at the future into the picture out of no where, it wouldnt make sense.

Whether what we saw is next season, the season after, or the final season is the only debatable thing as of now.
 11 years ago '04        #110
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
POSSIBLE SPOILERS: Full Newspaper Clipping

[CODE]"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft.

Concerned for tenants’ safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic)

is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."
[/CODE]
 05-25-2007, 05:00 PM         #111
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaydog said:
honestly i think everyones diggin a little too deep on this "flash-forward" scene... i highly doubt that this will be what actually takes place in the future.

IMO jack is seeing this stuff happen in his mind while hes on the island and its what he envisions is going to happen if they get off, Ben was putting stuff in his head by saying "why do u want to get off the island, you have nobody back home" and i think thats why he told kate he loved her. I can see a few people getting off the island next season but for some reason i think jack will listen to Locke and know that its not time to get off the island yet

The writers have said many times that most of it can be taken at face value. They wouldn't leave you for a whole offseason with bullsh*t information. They wanted to tease you with how crazy the show is going to get and how much the story will eventually floor us.

Also........
The name of the funeral parlor Jack goes to, "Hoffs/Drawlar," is an anagram for "flash forward"
 11 years ago '05        #112
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7094 7094
 Ghost13 said:
POSSIBLE SPOILERS: Full Newspaper Clipping

[CODE]"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft.

Concerned for tenants’ safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic)

is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."
[/CODE]

fu*kING PROPS....

I told you bastards it was John something!

"Naw, you cant see the O, its crinkeled paper"

In the high definition picture I POSTED A LINK TO you could clearly see the name began with J-O, not just J.

But I thought Locke, so I was wrong overall.

Now, it says dude who died has one son,
So the new question arises....whos dudes son?
 05-26-2007, 09:05 AM         #113
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giid finale, cant believe we gotta wait till feb tho
 11 years ago '05        #114
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
i think i might p!ss myself in anticipation waiting for 2008!!!

To the guys asking the actress who plays Naomi is of Iranian descent. Which may not please you Americans
 05-27-2007, 08:17 PM         #115
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what else did NAOmI play in she is bad ???
 05-27-2007, 08:19 PM         #116
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naomi is bad but what about that chick from The sopranos episode when Chris dies she bad 2. I seen her in sleeper cell 2
 11 years ago '05        #117
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,031 | Props total: 746 746
god damn, i thought the episode was sick

but after reading all these theories and sh*t, my mind is going nuts.

i cant wait to see what else will happen on the next seasons
 11 years ago '04        #118
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 MastahJ said:
i think i might p!ss myself in anticipation waiting for 2008!!!

To the guys asking the actress who plays Naomi is of Iranian descent. Which may not please you Americans
why would it p!ss anyone off.....naomi=baddest chick on tv after lisa raye

edit:her parents,and grandparents are Jamaican

Last edited by goke11429; 05-27-2007 at 11:48 PM..
 05-28-2007, 09:05 AM         #119
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
baddest chick on tv is a bit far goke

surprised u boys aren't moaning about her manc accent lol
 11 years ago '05        #120
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3245 3245
Why is nobody talking about Naomi's reaction to Charlie's death?

After Charlie dies in the show, Naomi goes "your friend the rockstar, he's been rescued."

So what does that mean? When people die on the island they get rescued in real life?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy