When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2007, 12:36 AM         #81
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
Not really. Everybody gets an obituary in the paper. Now its just if youre "big enough" to get the front cover.....
yeah pretty much what i ment

i knew jack was in the future when i saw him use his cell phone.. i was like man they aint have those back some years ago..

Last edited by unkoricky; 05-24-2007 at 12:38 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
is Mikhaili still alive?
 11 years ago '05        #83
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
yo ...im surprised nobody mention charlie...why the fu*k did he k!ll himself..couldnt he have just gotten outside the door and pushed it shut with desmond? or couldnt he have just jumped outside the door and both of em dive in the water and go under the thing and come back to the surface?
 05-24-2007, 02:34 AM         #84
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

AND IM COPYING THE TEXT FROM A FACEBOOK GROUP

"Man found in downtown loft the body of___________antham of New York was found shortly after 4:00 am in the _______ of grand avenue."

"heard loud _________ in ______antham's loft." " uncovered the ____________the ____ in a beam in the ____________."
If you look closely, you can see the first letter of the first name is "J"... Now is that "John Locke"? or "James" which is Sawyer's real first name? Or someone who we don't even know yet? can't tell...
 11 years ago '04        #85
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
yall totally are counting out my theory that the flash foward is not going to be the future as it is shown...dez n charlie changed some sh*t when charlie wrote that message im tellin you. ...i wonder if we get to see more walt next season. and im starting to think locke has to k!ll those guys that are about to "rescue" them.
 11 years ago '05        #86
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Sel said:
man we gotta wait like 7 months to find out what happends
Now you know how i feel waitin for THE WIRE to start back up. . . . . . . .
 11 years ago '04        #87
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 rhymespitter84 said:
*adds that the door doesnt get locked if Charlie doesnt stay behind and pull the 2 door levers*
I don't remember but weren't there 2 scuba suits? Why not put on the scuba suit, or atleast have it near and then push the buttons. Plus why not shoot the guy atleast again.

- I took it as Charlie wanted to die being the hero and he knew Desmond was going to die if it got flooded. He saved Desmond by closing the door and I think he actually stopped the flashes he was having because he finally died.
 05-24-2007, 08:37 AM         #88
cpgza14  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
If you look closely, you can see the first letter of the first name is "J"... Now is that "John Locke"? or "James" which is Sawyer's real first name? Or someone who we don't even know yet? can't tell...
Could be Jacob even...who knows what happens by the time they get off the island for good. Actually a lot of people think it was Michael's funeral by Kate's reaction and, not to sound racist, the funeral seemed to be at a black church. I doubt it's Sawyer because I got the feeling that's who Kate was referring to when she said "he's probably wondering where I am". (i.e. kate and sawyer are living together)
 11 years ago '04        #89
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
Charlie believed he HAD to die in order for them to be rescued.

he did it for claire and aaron.
 05-24-2007, 09:34 AM         #90
micwrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost isnt coming back till January.... booooooooooooooooo
 11 years ago '06        #91
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
CHarlie died because he had to close door forom inside, and even if he did put the suit on and somehow managed to exscape, death was inevitable. Might as well die ensuring dez lives.

But yo i feel u on that, charlie may have changed the future - cause he was just suppose to flip the switch and die.
 11 years ago '04        #92
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 RamazedAGAIN said:
Just think about it. It makes sense, Jack has a KRZR which wasn't around in 2004, they have a Golden air ticket which would come from a plane crash, they can't talk about the crash which is why he is tired of lying, the maps were Jack's search for the Island, he wanted to crash on the Island again, he knows Kate, he says they made a mistake, etc. The actual flashbacks were the scenes on the island.
nothin new.......everyone clearly knew that
 11 years ago '05        #93
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
Sweet....fu*king....Jesus...

I just watched it on the DVR, and I just read all the theories...so here goes...

Now, the only people we KNOW got off the island are Jack and Kate. We can a.ssume Claire and the baby most likely got off because Desmond saw it happening. Anyone else getting off is not a fact as of now. The comments about them not telling anybody about the island doesnt really make much sense because these people have families who are gonna be wondering where the fu*k they've been for however long. Also, keep in mind that Naomi told them they were all found dead in the wreckage.

And lets be real, Charlie could have lived if he ran out and put on the scuba suit, that water was commin in slow as sh*t. But its a tv show, and they had to k!ll him off. Charlie, R.I.P, good man.

I agree that Sawyer is forsure the best character on the show, I always thought this, but when he popped dude in the chest it solidified my opinion.

Now the million dollar question is who was in the casket? Wasnt Ben, he'll die before he leaves that island, he aint leavin that sh*t. Could've been Locke, but thats pretty doubtful. I kinda doubt it was Sawyer.

Might've been Juliet? No ones mentioned that yet. I mean, Kate wouldnt really wanna go to her funeral, would she? Eh, just a theory, I really have no clue who it was. Could've been Micheal like one dude said, I mean he definetly made it off the island.

But wtf is up with Walt? Or was that just a vision Locke had? Walt was supposed to have some crazy a.ss powers, so if he gets involved next season it'll be on some crazy sh*t.

My brother just turned on Family Guy so my concentrations all off now, lol.
 11 years ago '05        #94
space
space

CHECK THAT LINK OUT.

Its a much clearer image of the newspaper article.

It definetly says the body of J-O, and then you cant read any other letters.

Really looks like the body was Lockes.....
 05-24-2007, 01:49 PM         #95
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefariousNate said:
CHarlie died because he had to close door forom inside, and even if he did put the suit on and somehow managed to exscape, death was inevitable. Might as well die ensuring dez lives.

But yo i feel u on that, charlie may have changed the future - cause he was just suppose to flip the switch and die.
We didn't see Desmond's flash of Charlie dying. Only the brief part he told us about. Plus his flash is just that...........a flash. As you've seen they don't show every detail when he sees them.
 05-24-2007, 02:25 PM         #96
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
everyone was recused, and told to keep their mouths shut... in exchange for some token of appreciation(in jacks case, he can travel anywhere at any time)
Jack said he was able to fly because of the "Golden tickets they gave US." I'm guessing this was given to everyone who made it off the island and was originally on the plane. I think the airlines gave it to them.

Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

AND IM COPYING THE TEXT FROM A FACEBOOK GROUP

"Man found in downtown loft the body of___________antham of New York was found shortly after 4:00 am in the _______ of grand avenue."

"heard loud _________ in ______antham's loft." " uncovered the ____________the ____ in a beam in the ____________."
It should read J________ antham. There are some theories running around that there is a connection with the name and the philosopher Jeremy Bentham.

Here is some stuff I got from another board on Bentham.

Who he was...

The Prision he designed, which was made to be able to observe all prisoners without the prisoners knowing they were being watched to create a power of mind over mind...

And lastly the socail power club he belonged to called the Jacobin Club (JACOB)

Also it looks like with the word "beam" in there, that maybe the person in the coffin hung themself. My guess would be either Locke, Hurly, or Ben in the coffin. Remember Kate said something along the lines of "why would I go?" when Jack asked if she went to the funeral.

Reppindaburghh said:
Now, the only people we KNOW got off the island are Jack and Kate. We can a.ssume Claire and the baby most likely got off because Desmond saw it happening. Anyone else getting off is not a fact as of now. The comments about them not telling anybody about the island doesnt really make much sense because these people have families who are gonna be wondering where the fu*k they've been for however long. Also, keep in mind that Naomi told them they were all found dead in the wreckage.

Now the million dollar question is who was in the casket?
We also know that Kate said "he's expecting me back" or "he can't know I'm here" or something along those lines. So I'd be willing to guess that the "he" she is referring to was someone who was also on the island. The first guess would be Sawyer, but why would Sawyer not want Kate to go around Jack?

As far as them not talking about the island, they must've been briefed more about the island after that rescue. Probably told them that no one will be able to find it so if they talk about it, people will see them as crazies making up stories about an island that doesn't exist.

Either
A. You can't find the island because of some scientific explanation that won't be revealed until later.
or
B. You can't find the island because it is in another time. ie. Time Travel theories turn out to be correct.

Last edited by RediKnight; 05-24-2007 at 02:27 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #97
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
 RediKnight said:

Here is some stuff I got from another board on Bentham.

Who he was...

The Prision he designed, which was made to be able to observe all prisoners without the prisoners knowing they were being watched to create a power of mind over mind...

And lastly the socail power club he belonged to called the Jacobin Club (JACOB)

this sh*t bugged me out thanks for the post :D
 11 years ago '05        #98
space
space
Look at the link I posted,
Its a high def picture of that newspaper article,

It clears says "The death of J-O"

You could clearly see an O, so "Jeremy" cant be the name.

Must be Locke, or somebody else with a J-O starting there name.
 11 years ago '04        #99
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,880 | Props total: 18467 18467
WTF was the black smoke?
 11 years ago '04        #100
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
hmmm what if its sawyer in the casket... what if someone's name is like John Putnam... i forget what book, but some pilgrim book had a character by that name... dunno... cant wait for the abc network's clues
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy