LOST season Finale

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2007, 11:18 PM         #61
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think that they really told anyone that they came back........how come when he was in the pharmacy..the dude was like hay ur that hero...but not hey ur one of those ppl that got rescued...i guess they kept on the downlow....
unless.....its really after after theyre rescued........since he still talks to his exwife.....
maybe we'll only the the rest of these scenes in the last season?? lol........3 years from now...
 11 years ago '04        #62
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^ yeah i know its an orbituary... but why ben?!?! for all we know that dude could've bled to death on that tree, and is still there
I know but people were saying article like it was something special and no one really knows who was in there yet, so Im just taking my guesses like everyone else is..........

I personally think it is Ben because he knew Ben wasn't lieing and does Kate really hate Locke that much???
 11 years ago '05        #63
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
maybe its someone we have not seen yet.
i somehow think this show will end with it going back in time and the plane crash never happening
 11 years ago '05        #64
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
I'm fairly sure that he looked at the front page of the paper...and since when do regular obituaries get shown on the front page? It had to be a survivor. I'm thinking that, like I said before, Locke will be the new leader of the Others. Ben will become an outcast, after Locke returns in "Jesus" fashion. He'll tell them what happened and Ben will be dethroned.

There was a theory on here that involved time travel, and I don't think this finale debunks it. It said that the Hanso Foundation was evil. We can a.ssume that, since it wasn't Penny's boat, that it is the Hanso Foundation and they want to use the island for evil purposes. The would be kinda pissed about the Dharma Initiative, and maybe after they lost contact they couldn't find the island.

And we can't a.ssume everyone made it off the island. Desmond said in his premonitions that a helicopter took claire away. It could have been claire and a few others, and maybe the rest couldn't make it off. But since the island is so hard to find, Jack of course can't just go back.

My Theory? And you can quote me on this-The Island is the Garden of Eden. The Others were the protectors of the island, which is why all of dharma had to go. Remember the "lists" been used to talk about? They also talked about only taking the people that were "good". Could that mean spiritually good? And from the flashforward we know that Jack's life sucked. But everything up to this has Ben hell on the island (and i'm sure its gonna get much worse). So his only regret could be from leaving the one place where he was truly going to be at peace. They aren't gonna ever come out and call it the Garden, but watch it turn out to be the perfect place, and in true human fashion, they are gonna mess it up for themselves.

Last edited by OMEGAMAN; 05-23-2007 at 11:31 PM..
 05-23-2007, 11:30 PM         #65
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I know but people were saying article like it was something special and no one really knows who was in there yet, so Im just taking my guesses like everyone else is..........

I personally think it is Ben because he knew Ben wasn't lieing and does Kate really hate Locke that much???
Does Kate want to get off the Island? YES

Has Locke tried to stop anyone and everyone from leaving the Island on multiple occassions? YES

Kinda simple to me...
 05-23-2007, 11:35 PM         #66
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
My Theory? And you can quote me on this-The Island is the Garden of Eden. The Others were the protectors of the island, which is why all of dharma had to go. Remember the "lists" been used to talk about? They also talked about only taking the people that were "good". Could that mean spiritually good? And from the flashforward we know that Jack's life sucked. But everything up to this has Ben hell on the island (and i'm sure its gonna get much worse). So his only regret could be from leaving the one place where he was truly going to be at peace. They aren't gonna ever come out and call it the Garden, but watch it turn out to be the perfect place, and in true human fashion, they are gonna mess it up for themselves.
Perfect how tho? lol

Perfect in the sense of k!ller polar bears? Perfect in the sense of a murderous cloud of black smoke? Perfect in the sense of "others" that want to k!ll you and kidnap your children? ect. ect. ect.

I don't really see how the "Island" is a perfect place... It is good to some people, but also bad to them at the same time. Like you could say that the Island has been good to Locke, but it has also tortured him in many ways...

I don't know, I just think that the idea that this island is perfect is just kinda off. But thats my opinion.
 11 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Does Kate want to get off the Island? YES

Has Locke tried to stop anyone and everyone from leaving the Island on multiple occassions? YES

Kinda simple to me...

Nah because this just happened, she didn't really hate him before that. Plus she's off the island and what k!lled Locke??
 11 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
I'm fairly sure that he looked at the front page of the paper...and since when do regular obituaries get shown on the front page? It had to be a survivor. I'm thinking that, like I said before, Locke will be the new leader of the Others. Ben will become an outcast, after Locke returns in "Jesus" fashion. He'll tell them what happened and Ben will be dethroned.

There was a theory on here that involved time travel, and I don't think this finale debunks it. It said that the Hanso Foundation was evil. We can a.ssume that, since it wasn't Penny's boat, that it is the Hanso Foundation and they want to use the island for evil purposes. The would be kinda pissed about the Dharma Initiative, and maybe after they lost contact they couldn't find the island.

And we can't a.ssume everyone made it off the island. Desmond said in his premonitions that a helicopter took claire away. It could have been claire and a few others, and maybe the rest couldn't make it off. But since the island is so hard to find, Jack of course can't just go back.

You don't know it was the front page?? She handed him a paper and he folded it..........
 11 years ago '04        #69
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Maroon_Tiger said:
heres an idea from facebook

penelopes dad is _____ widmore, who probably has ties to dharma/hanso foundation

niomie works for widmore...

mr widmore will play a big role in season 4.... and so will penelope

everyone was recused, and told to keep their mouths shut... in exchange for some token of appreciation(in jacks case, he can travel anywhere at any time).....season 4 will be about dharma/hanso foundation, widmore, the lives of the survivors off the island...and the purpose that ben had for the island
bullsh*t........ in tonight's episode gotta a couple of good theories

we gotta wait till january 2008 for season 4
 05-23-2007, 11:47 PM         #70
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
another question

could jacob be....

[pic - click to view]

^ ALVAR HANSO?!?

[pic - click to view]

They pretty much do look the same, you may be Right.. look at the left side of his nose
 11 years ago '05        #71
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 Illstreet said:
Perfect how tho? lol

Perfect in the sense of k!ller polar bears? Perfect in the sense of a murderous cloud of black smoke? Perfect in the sense of "others" that want to k!ll you and kidnap your children? ect. ect. ect.

I don't really see how the "Island" is a perfect place... It is good to some people, but also bad to them at the same time. Like you could say that the Island has been good to Locke, but it has also tortured him in many ways...

I don't know, I just think that the idea that this island is perfect is just kinda off. But thats my opinion.
Polar bears were brought by DHARMA-Human mistake, not the island
The cloud only k!lled those that weren't deemed to be good-Locke survived once but got hurt afterwards, and Eko bit the dust because of his past.
And The Others were following Ben's orders, who as we know isn't listening to Jacob, their leader or dare I say messiah.

And yes, Locke has been tortured, but after surviving being shot, being able to walk again, and confronting his loser father, don't you think the Island has helped him more than anything?

I think my theory still stands. You don't have to believe me, I'm just saying there isn't much evidence to contradict me yet. And how is the idea of a perfect island off? I guess its normal to just stumble onto islands with magic properties that just so happens to contain so much electromagnetic energy that it hides itself.
 05-23-2007, 11:58 PM         #72
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

AND IM COPYING THE TEXT FROM A FACEBOOK GROUP

"Man found in downtown loft the body of___________antham of New York was found shortly after 4:00 am in the _______ of grand avenue."

"heard loud _________ in ______antham's loft." " uncovered the ____________the ____ in a beam in the ____________."

wow...what a bunch of crazies these lost fans are....lol...OD.....

whats the facebook group called?? lol
 11 years ago '06        #73
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
man we gotta wait like 7 months to find out what happends
 11 years ago '04        #74
space
space
hahahah there really are

DAMN
 11 years ago '04        #75
space
space
Is there an actual confirmation it will start in Feb 08' or is everyone just guessing that from websites on google??
 05-24-2007, 12:09 AM         #76
_Monk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The name of the funeral parlor Jack goes to, "Hoffs/Drawlar," is an anagram for "flash forward".
 11 years ago '04        #77
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:

[pic - click to view]

AND IM COPYING THE TEXT FROM A FACEBOOK GROUP

"Man found in downtown loft the body of___________antham of New York was found shortly after 4:00 am in the _______ of grand avenue."

"heard loud _________ in ______antham's loft." " uncovered the ____________the ____ in a beam in the ____________."
props
 11 years ago '04        #78
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Is there an actual confirmation it will start in Feb 08' or is everyone just guessing that from websites on google??
producers mentioned in a podcast way back,and there was an article posted on lost gettin more seasons+starting in january 2008(no breaks/reruns)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[/CODE]

Last edited by goke11429; 05-24-2007 at 12:21 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #79
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
Ben can like tell the future too lol

remember when he was trying to convince jack not to go

"what do u have to look forward to? trying to save ppl in the hospital - u have no one"
 11 years ago '04        #80
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 NefariousNate said:
Ben can like tell the future too lol

remember when he was trying to convince jack not to go

"what do u have to look forward to? trying to save ppl in the hospital - u have no one"
jack's been saving people in the hospital before he crashed in the island
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy