LOST season Finale

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
saddest moment of da season:charlie's top 5 moments of his life...sawyer reading the letter he wrote to da locke's phony father
 11 years ago '04        #42
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
hugo is from san diego right?
hugo can't fit in dat casket........i'm really proud of him for saving da day
 11 years ago '04        #43
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
season 3 was awesome...the finale....just wow
 05-23-2007, 10:37 PM         #44
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
hugo can't fit in dat casket........i'm really proud of him for saving da day
i was about to say the same thing
 11 years ago '06        #45
slyf 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
great finale! what i think is they trying to play on 3 timetables (past-present-future) and somewhat the characters are special and able to affect destiny in a weird way. ( save the cheerleader, save the world type of deal)
am i the only one who thinks charlie is the musician who programmed the computer in the hatch?..and that was his fate to comeback (or move from present to future)...i mean they do it on Heroes!!!
anyway, im looking too deep into this crap...its just a tv show damn it!
 11 years ago '04        #46
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
i think his was one of the words used... not sure but i coulda sworn jack said " he had no friends or family?"
 11 years ago '04        #47
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
maybe it was bens. Jack realized that ben was right and ben dieing alone in a new world would bring no visitors. also would explain why kate responded the way she did when jack told her he thought she would show up. Her response was something like "why would i go"
 11 years ago '04        #48
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i think his was one of the words used... not sure but i coulda sworn jack said " he had no friends or family?"
da preacher asked dat.......jack said neither

but who would make jack wanna k!ll himself

it's either
ben
locke
sawyer
 11 years ago '04        #49
space
space
what happened to that smokey creature?... and if what ben was saying was right and locke knew that...then why left naiomi live?
 05-23-2007, 10:44 PM         #50
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and no one knew who he was...cuz he grew up in the island...but why did jack cry in the car? when he saw the newspaper...
 11 years ago '04        #51
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
what happened to that smokey creature?... and if what ben was saying was right and locke knew that...then why left naiomi live?
naiomi=baddest bi*ch on da island
 11 years ago '04        #52
space
space
^^^ oh yea... cept... her skin has a weird tone... i cant tell if she is black or juz a very tanned white chick...either way id hit... he saw someone had died he knew??? i really dont think the scene you saw will be the outcome though... i mean... how many times was charlie suppose to die? ... on some real sh*t... why didnt charlie juz leave the room and shut the door behind him?
 05-23-2007, 10:54 PM         #53
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAOMI is bad son she remind me of my ex
 11 years ago '04        #54
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
^^^ oh yea... cept... her skin has a weird tone... i cant tell if she is black or juz a very tanned white chick...either way id hit... he saw someone had died he knew??? i really dont think the scene you saw will be the outcome though... i mean... how many times was charlie suppose to die? ... on some real sh*t... why didnt charlie juz leave the room and shut the door behind him?
i loved her skin tone......i think she's black/indian mixed

anyways
i'm starting to think locke was in the coffin
 11 years ago '04        #55
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
My Ideas from the ending and the show:

1. Sawyer & Kate are together. She said "He'll wonder where I am." I know this show is known for twists, but it can't twist forever and somehow end in 3 seasons. (they didn't sign on for 3 more, they signed saying they would end in 3 seasons because of the nature of the show)

2. Ben was in the casket. The funeral guy said "He" so it is a guy. No one would show up, most of the "others" have probably died and why would they want to show up when he kept them on the island and lied to them? His wife & daughter hate him too so why would they show up? (They could die eventually too) His mom is dead and he k!lled his father. He also had cancer and would die once off the island which is why he didn't want to leave.

3. I could see them going back to fix something or do something again because that is just the way lost work, and that would make them last for 3 seasons
 05-23-2007, 11:05 PM         #56
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:
It's...*possible spoilers*

Ben's casket.

He has a terminal illness.....that we still dont know if Jack fully healed.

No one showed up to that funeral.

ask yourself, WHO THE fu*k would show up to Ben's funeral after all that isj he put them through.

exactly.
Rescue or no rescue, there is no way that Ben is leaving the island... So I write him off right away...

I think it's Locke. Why, cause he didn't want to leave and tried to stop Jack from answering the phone. Also Jack is a miserable now back in the real world and he feels guilty that he didn't listen to Locke... Also, no one would show up to Locke's funeral because in the real world he had no freinds or family and as far as the people from the island coming(we are a.ssuming any of them other than Jack and kate get off),he wanted to keep them on the island. So they wouldn't come to his funeral. Especailly not Kate, cause she clearly disagreed with Jack at the end of the episode, she doesn't think they should be back on the island. She doesn't think they should still be there. So why would she go to Locke's funeral since he was tryin to keep them there?

I really believe it's Locke

Last edited by Illstreet; 05-23-2007 at 11:06 PM..
 05-23-2007, 11:06 PM         #57
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is..usually when someone dies and they get an article in the newspaper about it.. must be someone big(thinkin it was Sawyer who dies after they get rescued and the media is all over it)
 11 years ago '04        #58
space
space
Did anyone notice that the producers just played EVERYONE too??

Was it on TV.com and other places that were saying 5 "major" people were going to die? and who that big really died??

- Charlie?
- One eyed patch guy?
- Niaomi?
- The dude that took walt?

Only Charlie was really that important

Plus they made everyone believe that Sayid, Bernard and Jin were all dead because they said that sh*t (even know most people knew they weren't)
 11 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah im starting to think its one of the plane survivors... nobody cares enough to right about ben linus in a paper, he was basically born on that island..

i think it was locke, or hurley

The article was an obituary........
It wasn't an article like "hey that plane survivor died"
And I know it was an obit because that is how he knew where the funeral viewing was and all because those are in the Obit
 11 years ago '04        #60
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yeah im starting to think its one of the plane survivors... nobody cares enough to right about ben linus in a paper, he was basically born on that island..

i think it was locke, or hurley
there's absolutely no way it could be hurley

it could be be juliet
it could've been her sister and nephew who were the ones in the car accident

Last edited by goke11429; 05-23-2007 at 11:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now