LOST season Finale

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2007, 10:05 PM         #21
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL yea sawyer is my fav character now, but drug addict jack is a close second.

"Dude he surrendered"

"I didnt believe him" DAMN n*gga!YEA HER MURKED DUKE I BET SAWYER AND LOCKE START SU sh*t NEXT SEASON
 05-23-2007, 10:09 PM         #22
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost=Chess Heroes=checkers

Last edited by jimipurple; 05-29-2007 at 01:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Question...When Jack said Call My Dad, To See Who Is More Drunk...I Believe That Might Be Sarcasm At This Point...But I Think alot of people are gonna be dumbfounded about it

Alot Of Questions Again...So When Is The Next Season Starting
 11 years ago '04        #24
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
i think BEN in the casket....bookmark this thread...i predicted it first
niaomi's people are the new bad guys
lady,and kid jack rescued=juliet's sister,and nephew

it's sad charlie didn't have to die

Last edited by goke11429; 05-23-2007 at 10:19 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #25
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Christian Shepherd is alive! In those future flashes Jack spoke as his father was still alive. You can see how much Walt has grown when he showed up to Locke. Crazy show.
 11 years ago '06        #26
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
 Maroon_Tiger said:
why is that?!?!
Charlie died finding out Naomi lied to them, meaning the others told the truth, they get rescued but theres some bad that results from it, meaning some type of struggle where most of them end up dying I guess, only way I see Jack being this fu*ked up from it, that he was basically responsible for k!lling most of them and he wants another crash to do it over ect...

something tells u like how they got off was bad, or the island was really good all allong you know?

crazy though, basically we know they do get off, its not some otherpart in time, there not dead, they are not in some island in the sky ect, it dismisses alot of the lost theories out there.
 11 years ago '04        #27
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
well season...we have new bad guys
 11 years ago '04        #28
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
...you guys are actually thinking that is what is going to happen? yall crazy... Desmond changed the events of time homey... by charlie giving desmond that message it will change the events of the future... plus... how do you not know all of this is in jacks head as he doing what he is doin? He could have flashes too... And Locke still has sh*t to do... think about it... they just inked a new deal to continue the series for 3 more seasons... Either that or jack goes back...
 11 years ago '04        #29
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
he never spoke to his father... maybe i wasnt paying attention
when he was speaking to the new chief of surgeon he said go upstairs and if I am more drunk than my father you can fire me. Makes you think Poppa is still alive.
 11 years ago '04        #30
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
...you guys are actually thinking that is what is going to happen? yall crazy... Desmond changed the events of time homey... by charlie giving desmond that message it will change the events of the future... plus... how do you not know all of this is in jacks head as he doing what he is doin? He could have flashes too... And Locke still has sh*t to do... think about it... they just inked a new deal to continue the series for 3 more seasons... Either that or jack goes back...
that wasn't a flashback.....it's more of a flashforward
 05-23-2007, 10:19 PM         #31
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think I have ever seen a season finale of a show done any better. The only other season finale in recent years that comes to mind is when Tony k!lled Big pus*y on the Sopranos, and i think this beat that. Im one of thoose people who guess everything that's going to happen throughout a movie or TV show, but I would never have guessed Kate was going to get out of that car. That twist was amazing. I am totaly satisfied. BEST SHOW ON TV PERIOD
 11 years ago '04        #32
space
space
...hmm... sawyer is the only guy i know who has no family... unless hugo moved to the hood, or sayid... to be honest i really think locke is in the casket. it makes the most sense. Locke has no family, and he is the only person that would make me think jack would wanna go back to the island.
 11 years ago '04        #33
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
I Got To Watch That Episode Again To Analyse it More...but Jack Said Things Like, "When Im One The Plane I Don't Care About Anyone Else, I Just Want To Crash"...And Ben Tells Jack "You Will k!ll Everybody If You leae This Island Jack"....Is There A Possibility That They Didn't Take Everyone off the Island?
 05-23-2007, 10:22 PM         #34
_Monk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOST > GOD

nuff said...

greatest show ever... greatest finale ever.... sh*t is brilliant
 11 years ago '04        #35
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
Jacks father is probably Jacob and probably is alive...in the episode where we saw Jacob for a second, he looked so much like him...theres pictures on the net
 11 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 goke11429 said:
that wasn't a flashback.....it's more of a flashforward
ummm i recognize that fam... i was saying that flash foward might have been what was going to happen if the events of time were not changed... remember charlie was suppose to have been dead... and dez has a message on his hands...
 05-23-2007, 10:26 PM         #37
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man for like 5 seconds i thought jack and kate were brother and sister...cuz i thought it was the dad in the casket......lol......

but then i figure it was the future...lol.....jack looked like the sparta dude...hah
 05-23-2007, 10:30 PM         #38
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
...hmm... sawyer is the only guy i know who has no family... unless hugo moved to the hood, or sayid... to be honest i really think locke is in the casket. it makes the most sense. Locke has no family, and he is the only person that would make me think jack would wanna go back to the island.
good point.. it either Sawyer or Locke, its probly like Jack did some fu*ked up sh*t to where only him and Kate got rescued..now he feels bad

I need to watch Lost again, but Jack calls someone after he reads the newspaper in the beginning, was it Kate or someone else?

Cause if alot of them got back home in the US, wouldnt there be people AT the open casket? Who is from California?
 11 years ago '04        #39
space
space
ok... this is the funny part about the show... they use easy proverbs and the bible heavily... and riddles... John, Jacob Jemerihighersmith? your name is my name tooo. ya think John is somehow closer to this jacob character? Im almost sure he talked to jacob before he stopped jack. somehow the numbers need to come up again. I think that chick wanna k!ll dez also... something aint right bout her having his pic.
 11 years ago '04        #40
space
space
hugo is from san diego right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc