If Possible...expose Those Mc's Who Have Ghostwriters And If Possible Prove It!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
nas wrote i think getting jiggy with it for will smith
 05-26-2007, 02:24 AM         #42
P-P-Paterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ether04 said:
really doe out of good music writes for kanye just listen to really doe on we major ft. nas. he sounds just like kanye
yeah thats one of the greatest hooks ever
 11 years ago '04        #43
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
no one will really care if u expose them plus most of the time they credit the ghost writer in the credits
 05-26-2007, 03:00 AM         #44
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice does not need ghostwriters he has made two of the best rap albums of all time. America's most wanted and death Cert.

Also Ice Cube wrote the entire straight out of compton album. Except Mc's verses. Ice Cube and Big Daddy Kane back in the days were the orginal ghost writers.
 11 years ago '05        #45
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
Ice Cube wrote almost all the lyrics for NWA.... eazy never really wrote anything, same with dre....

skillz claims he wrote for almost everyone famous....

diddy aint never write anything....

dre didnt even write the dedication song 2 his dead brother... royce did it 4 him
 11 years ago '05        #46
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
Shawn J (Field Mob) for Bow Wow
 05-26-2007, 10:48 AM         #47
JIMBASE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:

PS -- Jigga actually did writing for Biggie...so it works both ways. -- WHEN I GET HOME, I'LL POST THE ACTUALLY WRITING CREDITS FOR ONES I CAN PROVE.
I'd like 2 see that
 05-26-2007, 11:53 AM         #48
HollowMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slickbandit said:
what songs did Dr. Dre have Jay-z as a ghostwriter for, i wannna look it up in the credits myself

I think Jigga Wrote The Watcher Pt.2 for Dre too
 05-26-2007, 01:26 PM         #49
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sweepy said:
ICE CUBE aint ghostwrite for no one HE HAS ghostwriters for him..... c'mon man CUBE aint always spit like he does now lol and its always different
n*gga you a joke if you believe that
 05-26-2007, 01:27 PM         #50
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ether04 said:
i thought biggie didnt write he would just go in there and rap like jay z
do rappers lose crediblity if they dont write?
he did so I don't see how n*ggas say he had ghost writters
 05-26-2007, 02:28 PM         #51
NTG Rapper SK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard fat joe has some people write for him, grafh said he wrote some sh*t for some people but he didn't say who, dr dre don't write sh*t, diddy don't write sh*t, and i heard a while ago that jadakiss wrote some sh*t for bow wow but then on a song bow wow said he writes all his own sh*t so you never know, i also heard that jermaine dupri don't write his own sh*t
 05-26-2007, 03:47 PM         #52
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:
Bow Wow's ghost writer is Da Brat.... look at the credits for his new album ever track says: Written by S.Harris (Shante Harris)

Homie I think thats T.I. I just forget his first name but Bow Wow spoke in an interview about Tip writing for him. Also I wrote Lloyd Banks whole first sh*t for him. They wasnt trying to give me the 5 mil I wanted for the second one so I let him write how much did it sell again...
 11 years ago '06        #53
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 NIC DIAMONDS said:
Homie I think thats T.I. I just forget his first name but Bow Wow spoke in an interview about Tip writing for him. Also I wrote Lloyd Banks whole first sh*t for him. They wasnt trying to give me the 5 mil I wanted for the second one so I let him write how much did it sell again...
TI first name is Clifford. BTW, Da Brat did write for Bow Wow (she mentioned how her and JD did it). In fact, she mentioned her ghostwriting on the radio in my city a few weeks ago. She said you may not see me, but you're humming a lot of my songs. She said she gets paid lovely from all the writing she does.
 05-26-2007, 06:21 PM         #54
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Believe it or not ALOT of these rappers have ghostwriters. Everyone already knows that Dre, Diddy, Bow Wow, and a n*gga like Kanye hardly ever put the pen to the pad. Cam wrote alot of sh*t for people back in the day. He even wrote some hooks for Big. He wrote the whole "Crush on you" for Lil Kim. TI, Da Brat, J Kwon, and JD have all written for Bow Wow. Oh yea Snoop wrote for him too. Cube has been a ghostwriter for damn near 20 years. Big Daddy Kane used to write for Biz Markie. I even heard some sh*t about Craig Mack writing for Biggie. I highly doubt that, but you never know. Redman is a HUGE ghostwriter and ghost producer. Prodigy is also a ghost producer. Joe Budden ghostwrites for a few people. Skillz wrote for mad people. Rhymefest, Really Doe, Consequence, and Lupe have all written for Kanye. Treach used to write for Queen Latifah. Raekwon used to write for Fat Joe back when Joe was on that hardbody sh*t. Most of Terror Squad wrote for him too.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-26-2007 at 06:23 PM..
 05-26-2007, 10:26 PM         #55
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas ghost wrote for will smith
 11 years ago '05        #56
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 BMT123 said:
diddy has many ghostwriters, Royce talked about how he ghostwrite that "Tell Me" track. He said diddy made him write like 50 verses before diddy chose one.

Pharoah monche also ghostwrite a track or two on diddy's album...idk which one tho...
Check the track, "The Future."

If that isn't Pharoahe's flow, I don't know what is.
 05-27-2007, 01:39 AM         #57
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoctorJ said:

When you see the ASCAP/BMI/SESAC info, the performing rights licesnse...and the writer's actual real name...That's the evidence to who actually ghostwrote the tracks. 'Useless the whole composition was sold as a work-for-hire'...by Library of Congress law ALL writers have to be given writing credits in the album notes.

Faith didnt get credit on 2 pac's - Wonder Why They Call U bi*ch...not that she was a ghostwriter...she never got credit on the album for doing the song, except for when pac said he did the song with her (oh and he happened to have mentioned he fu*ked her to).
 11 years ago '05        #58
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
if they were 'ghost' writers, why would they be in the credits? doesn't it defeat the purpose?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago