Image(s) inside Sexy Ass Mya Ingesting Loads of Healthy Protein
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Iíve never seen fans do this for pushís t ever
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Donkey Of The Decade: Charlamagne admits to putting Spanish Fly in girls drink..
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-23-2008, 12:00 AM         #161
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well hes the hornets coach no?
 03-23-2008, 12:07 AM         #162
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

dog how u gonna contest a arguement with me about beating my team without david west and a 1 legged cp3? and u plz dont start with the pics and videos sh*t.. i got sh*t where cp3 doing some crossover on billups and tyson blocking and dunking on tayshawn prince.. ole boy blocked tyson shot, because he came from his blind side a**hole.. it was a alley hoop from behind
 03-23-2008, 12:07 AM         #163
Cali to the 206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
only reason yall in 1st place is because yall played more games than us up to this point and we had a 3 day break... we play more games next week and soon as we tie it up we are gonna be 1# we own the tie breaker
Stays on there nutts. They havent proven sh*t in the playoffs. Till then silence little guy
 03-23-2008, 12:09 AM         #164
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dog.... just because u have been to the playoffs.. what does that mean? rockets go every year and did we forget derron williams took his team to the conference finals last year with no experience
 03-23-2008, 12:10 AM         #165
icedout921 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cali to the 206 said:
Stays on there nutts. They havent proven sh*t in the playoffs. Till then silence little guy
these lakers have?
 10 years ago '04        #166
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,789 | Props total: 4687 4687
 icedout921 said:
No fool.

I was quoting AK. he was talking about the Lakers having the advantage in coaching because Phil knows what it takes to win a ring. My point was Scott also knows.

:finger: off.
There's a huge difference between winning a ring as a player and as a coach though.
sh*t, Byron wasn't even a huge piece of the Lakers team when they won those titles. He was a good role player.
 10 years ago '04        #167
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 icedout921 said:
these lakers have?
Kobe and Fisher have almost 300 games of playoff experience together.
Farmar started last year and he's a poised player who won't get rattled.
Gasol has little experience but he's always put up big numbers, just hasn't been able to win.
Lamar has performed well in the playoffs and has some experience. He always takes advantage of his matchups (owned Marion the last 2 years).
Radman has played a bit and so has luke.
Bynum is the only starter who hasn't had any decent playoff experience.

The last 2 years the Lakers were inexperienced and had no depth or chemistry together. Even making it to the playoffs was a stroke of luck because the team had no business being there.

Last edited by A.G; 03-23-2008 at 12:22 AM..
 03-23-2008, 12:21 AM         #168
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ i guess that means the rockets and tmac going to the finals then huh.. they have more experience than yall do
 10 years ago '04        #169
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
^^^ i guess that means the rockets and tmac going to the finals then huh.. they have more experience than yall do
Yeah and the Spurs have more playoff experience than anyone in the NBA... That wasn't my point douchebag.
 03-23-2008, 12:31 AM         #170
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Yeah and the Spurs have more playoff experience than anyone in the NBA... That wasn't my point douchebag.

ok d*ckhead:rolleyes:
 03-23-2008, 12:35 AM         #171
MOTIVATION2K3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what ur not understanding is that utah went to the western conference finals with no experience dog... because talent and team usually wins games and not always experience. if ur gonna say because teams get to look at tape and break things down.. we got the best pg in the business, so i dont think it will hurt to let him break sh*t down on how to take advantage of the teams weakpoints on defense
 03-23-2008, 01:04 AM         #172
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
but what ur not understanding is that utah went to the western conference finals with no experience dog... because talent and team usually wins games and not always experience. if ur gonna say because teams get to look at tape and break things down.. we got the best pg in the business, so i dont think it will hurt to let him break sh*t down on how to take advantage of the teams weakpoints on defense
They play great Defense. The teams they beat werent ready for them. Houston coulda won but they ended up choking with Tmac. Golden State plays no defense and they def arent very experienced overall. Deron Williams stepped up tremendously in that Houston Series and proved to be amajor threat. Jerry Sloan is also arguably the greatest coach never to win a ring he has a deep resume but no ring.
 03-23-2008, 01:07 AM         #173
mAmaYoKe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
That voodoo wont work in the playoffs..........
LMFAO! This made me laugh so got damn hard! HAHAHAHAHA!
 03-23-2008, 01:25 AM         #174
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
dog how u gonna contest a arguement with me about beating my team without david west and a 1 legged cp3? and u plz dont start with the pics and videos sh*t.. i got sh*t where cp3 doing some crossover on billups and tyson blocking and dunking on tayshawn prince.. ole boy blocked tyson shot, because he came from his blind side a**hole.. it was a alley hoop from behind

:slap:
 10 years ago '07        #175
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
Just curious, who still says Douchebag?
 10 years ago '07        #176
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^ I'm going to a.ssume that it was a cracker that used that term.
 10 years ago '05        #177
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 17 17
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
^^ stop hatin on my team.... suns making yall turtle bait right now n*gga
how the fu*k am i hating? I said their a great team but in a 7 game series they stand no chance.
 10 years ago '05        #178
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #179
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 17 17
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
dog.... just because u have been to the playoffs.. what does that mean? rockets go every year and did we forget derron williams took his team to the conference finals last year with no experience
yeah but deron williams is better. Plus Boozer>West
 10 years ago '07        #180
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,345 | Props total: 2314 2314
CP3>Deron...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You remember the little girl from "are we there yet"?
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
168 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA 2K Is Already Dead | Gaming's Worst of the Worst
94 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Are u making the 22hr flight for this one....???
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lol Iím sorry but those shorts ainít looking right on that guy
99 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Florida man bites his brother's d1ck off
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Brotha Lenard, Please Explain: Charlamagne Cosby Got Girl "Wasted" Then Procee..
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - What Should We Make of Katt Williamsí Emmy Nomination in the ..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy