May 22 - May 22 - 50 Cent KO's Cam'ron?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #81
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Cam clowned himself out, just like I knew he would. This doesn't suprise me, c'mon its the same guy that said he bodied Nas, Jay, and now 50. The battle was over after he said that. Now he's just kicking a dead horse, which happens to be his career.
 05-23-2007, 07:29 AM         #82
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
 05-23-2007, 07:36 AM         #83
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hhhhhhhhhh
 11 years ago '07        #84
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 216 216
 mt fuji said:

i know this has nothing to do with lyrics b/c these n*ggas shouldn't have to live up to everything they rap about but they try so hard to do so ...so it is what it is!

say what you want about 50... but that n*gga went straight in without hesitation in the heat of the moment. yet if you look at cams video the rutger f!ght (simply pathetic) and the dipset concert f!ght that n*gga cam was bullsh*ttin about going into the crowd like he couldn't hop over that little a.ss barracade . cam is pus*y! but again that shouldn't have anything to do with how they rap ...they both used to be nice but have fell off lyrically which is the only thing that matters to me imo.
 11 years ago '07        #85
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 8818 8818
i noticed after every 50 beef he ends with sayin "hes not finacially on my level so i have no interest in him"
 11 years ago '04        #86
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
lmao all yall thank think cam isnt lyrically better than 50 dont know cam at all... all yall know is when he started doin the 'sound like computer love' sh*t... if u dont know cam is nasty when he tries u dont know sh*t... lmao sh*t is hilarious... so many people wit no info talkin like they know... go back to cams 1st album go back to children of the corn on out.... cam got so many more better songs than 50 its impossible to name em all right now without bein late to work... yea he needs to get back on his grind but he IS better den 50.... yall probly be wearin g unit sh*t.... lololol
 05-23-2007, 08:53 AM         #87
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ericsupreme said:
i know this has nothing to do with lyrics b/c these n*ggas shouldn't have to live up to everything they rap about but they try so hard to do so ...so it is what it is!

say what you want about 50... but that n*gga went straight in without hesitation in the heat of the moment. yet if you look at cams video the rutger f!ght (simply pathetic) and the dipset concert f!ght that n*gga cam was bullsh*ttin about going into the crowd like he couldn't hop over that little a.ss barracade . cam is pus*y! but again that shouldn't have anything to do with how they rap ...they both used to be nice but have fell off lyrically which is the only thing that matters to me imo.
how many people did the dipset go in on an how much did curtis go in on dipset was in a fu*kin arena g unot was in a fu*kin basement.....an from the looks of it cam aint have to go in zeke an some more n*ggas was knockin dudes.....
 05-23-2007, 08:54 AM         #88
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get away from talking about sales. Who had the better did records? Cam of course. So if we go by that he won the beef. Record sale are only the judge of who is more commercial.
 11 years ago '04        #89
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$873 | Props total: 1063 1063
I am gonna keep it real. I am a big fan of 50 and Jay. Them cats know exactly what they got into music for. ITS FOR THE MONEY. Nothing else. Jay wants to be known as the greatest ever but its mainly for the love of money. Y make not make music for the people who gonna buy it? Mostly Chicks and White Folks buy it so y not gear your music toward them??
 05-23-2007, 09:46 AM         #90
khmerraps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is this beef ? it's all publicity. the jay-z nas beef was publicity. so is this.

i remember the good ol' days when beefin eventually led to someone bein shot. 2pac the realest.

what kind of man wears pink with pride ? daisey duke muthafu*ker ..
 11 years ago '04        #91
max1 
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 0 0
 mattierich said:
50 cent n da whole G-unit crew is a.ss B 4REAL...when da last time dey performed n a club near u n i neva seen any of da gunit camp n a club n ny or nj...cam murdered 50 wit his song..matter fact when last time any1 from gunit wus featured on a song...them n*ggas is trash b

The only reason your dipset crew is performin in a club because they cant make money anywhere else. You sound like " real a.ss B" saying sh*t like that get your facts straight beofre your decide to open your mouth. Although I do agree with the fact gunit is whack.
 05-23-2007, 10:08 AM         #92
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole talk of sales and sh*t k!lled Hip Hop. All that means is your POPular...you had more promotion, not that you can actually spit. As much as I despise 50 as a rapper he was right about Cam putting himself out there to take those L's, it does reflect on the team, The Dips need all the help they can get.

Times are hard for these rap dudes, nobody buys records except for chicks, so they need the have the fans behind them, better yet they need people to actually believe them...hard feat with the black eye and getting robbed and sh*t...

Sad...no one to blame but his own ego...

Last edited by havana; 05-23-2007 at 10:12 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #93
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Storchaveli said:
Truth spoken. Another 50 Cent win.
^^^^^^^^^^^ co sign
 05-23-2007, 10:31 AM         #94
DOMDOM74  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unittttttttttttttt season. come and fu*k wit the set. lol
 11 years ago '05        #95
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
i'd say this ..two garbage a.ss n*ggas..first time i heard camron was on that never scared remix, worst sh*t ever and 50, dude is smart but aint really about sh*t
 11 years ago '07        #96
fats82 
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 servesurite said:
the dips is over the dips is over ....puru pai pai

the dips is over the dips os over aye aye
fu*k 50 and Cam. Bring on Wale.
 11 years ago '05        #97
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
i thought 50's diss was better. cam wasted his best lines on his jayz diss.
 11 years ago '04        #98
trill1 
space
space
$2,729 | Props total: 398 398
it is what it is....lox is still the hardest out fu*k gunit and dipset...YA DIG
 11 years ago '06        #99
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Both of Cam and 50 fell off, but Cam's fall off was fatal cuz he was once a very respected lyricist. Truth be told, anyone that considers themselves a muscian, producer, songwriter, etc knows that your greatest a.sset in a song is the hook which 50 currently rules in the rap game as of know. His music appeals to the masses just like Pac, Big, Jay-z, Nas. How can you say Massacre sucked because of "Candy Shop" (including "Best Friend" is still a top-selling ringtone) when you have tracks like "In my Hood, "This is 50", "I'm supposed to die tonight", and my favorite "I don't need 'em". You can do a billion gangsta tracks but when the label say they need a single(radio friendly), you're gonna have to or be shelved and dropped(main reason n*ggas albums get pushed back).
 11 years ago '04        #100
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 ChickzNKickz said:
How dis ni99a gonna call someone stupid wit a incorrect statement like dat.
ooops
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy