Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2007, 08:59 PM         #41
JeanJovi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoeva think 50 Cent is still hot after that garbage Massacre Album, and if anybody think 50 Cent can rap after his huge decline in talent after his debut album, really needs to think about whether or not they're sane

Last edited by JeanJovi; 05-22-2007 at 09:00 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #42
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
"show some courtesy curtis" was pretty wack. 50's disses wasnt good either. But honestly everything he said in his little interview is true. And in that video cam looks pretty flustered.
 11 years ago '07        #43
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Man both of them nigs lost! They both are washed up and are past their prime in the rap game. This beef was wack and it is really old. Both of their crews suck and can't even go gold. 50 & Cam please go somewhere and lay down
 11 years ago '07        #44
TheIncomparable 
space
space
What is the objective of being a rapper? I thought that sh*t was to make money. If a dude is selling millions of copies of albums why would he change the formula that makes him so succesful? It would be stupid to.
 11 years ago '07        #45
TheIncomparable 
space
space
And yes G-unitas a crew, label, and clothing line sucks. I never wore it and i never bought or downloaded a lloyd banks, tony yayo, spiderlock, or anyof them dude music
 11 years ago '04        #46
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
what video is 50 Talking bout??? Ain't really read to much on this beef............

and when 50 talks about sales, why do people say "white people buys the music"??? Lol, who cares, white people have the right to purchase rap cds........white people but Cam'ron cd's too..................

and no im not white
 11 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 stackmatics said:
Cam'ron is as popular as Elmo in the hood... yea we use to fucc with dude.. but now its just gay

that would make an ill as punchline....sound like some joe budden sh!t
 11 years ago '04        #48
Rileyboy03 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 1 1
How many n*ggaz u know in the hood bumpin 50 in their trunks neva less Camron, for 50 to be selling like that, the hood aint buying it other than little kids, teenage girls and women. So really they just advertising to the whites folks (pop rap acts) as they r. I Dont buy anyway just DLoad.
 05-22-2007, 09:42 PM         #49
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now first off, you can add up all of dipset together and they still cant match just 50 cent mixtapes and all...Fact...Now you muthafu*kas wanna talk about what color the people are that are buying the cds thats some bullsh*t racism...Eat a d*ck c*ckblowas...It doesnt matter whos buying it as long as its selling...Got it bi*ches...Thats what all these a**hole rappers care about dont you understand that you fu*king idiots...Now as far as whos a better rapper all around well if Cam was so nice than he would be selling to the so-called white folks just as much as 50 cent does...Spoken like a real whiteboy.

WAYNE=fag**t
 05-22-2007, 09:44 PM         #50
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
sales should never matter. cause 70 percent of record sales is from white people anyway.. no disrespect or to make it a race issue but when it comes to music... who is listening to their lyrics? 50 wins with hooks.

Cam'ron is as popular as Elmo in the hood... yea we use to fucc with dude.. but now its just gay
Sales don't matter? I don't know who you're referring to about 'white people' but not all of us live the rich, lavish life that Camron and 50 Cent live.
 05-22-2007, 09:45 PM         #51
hassan82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO THE fu*k CARES...........MAN THE FORMULA 1) Know how to write raps 2.) Know how to write Hooks = Making money u ignorant fools............at least that would be my objective for making MONEY!! n*ggaz is on that 50 fell off or he dont be in the clubs and sh*t.......i would be laughing at all yall disgruntled bi*ches complaining while im making my money!!

Last edited by hassan82; 05-22-2007 at 09:47 PM..
 05-22-2007, 09:46 PM         #52
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
record sales , record sales , record sales...
THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU A GREAT RAPPER !!!!
nelly went diamond..... so did shaggy.. not to discredit nelly..
but come on !!!! 50 write hooks.. cam write languages we have never heard of.. this beef isnt legit anyway !...
Cam writes child rhymes. If you read what he actually writes, it's almost laughable....

I'm not saying 50 is the greatest rapper either -- because he's far from it.
 11 years ago '05        #53
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 Rileyboy03 said:
How many n*ggaz u know in the hood bumpin 50 in their trunks neva less Camron, for 50 to be selling like that, the hood aint buying it other than little kids, teenage girls and women. So really they just advertising to the whites folks (pop rap acts) as they r. I Dont buy anyway just DLoad.
exactly. if i see a car full of dudes playing amusement park, im throwing rocks at em.
 05-22-2007, 10:01 PM         #54
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Sales don't matter? I don't know who you're referring to about 'white people' but not all of us live the rich, lavish life that Camron and 50 Cent live.
lmao@ living lavish to buy a damn album that cost 14.99?? son thats how much your internet cost b.. you aint gotta be rich to be online ri? ... lmao@ boxden doing credit checks..
 05-22-2007, 10:02 PM         #55
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hassan82 said:
WHO THE fu*k CARES...........MAN THE FORMULA 1) Know how to write raps 2.) Know how to write Hooks = Making money u ignorant fools............at least that would be my objective for making MONEY!! n*ggaz is on that 50 fell off or he dont be in the clubs and sh*t.......i would be laughing at all yall disgruntled bi*ches complaining while im making my money!!
lmao you seem type angry homie.. smoke a cig my dude.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 mattierich said:
50 cent n da whole G-unit crew is a.ss B 4REAL...when da last time dey performed n a club near u n i neva seen any of da gunit camp n a club n ny or nj...cam murdered 50 wit his song..matter fact when last time any1 from gunit wus featured on a song...them n*ggas is trash b
hey stupid the reason they are never in a club , because the promotor wouldnt be able to pay them to perform lol...

Ps i have been to 50 house his club is as larger as many clubs in a any city. "Why go to a party when u can bring the party to me'..quote
 11 years ago '04        #57
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
 papoosespitsfir said:
computers puting.........enough said..........

Biggity Bootin.........
 05-22-2007, 10:28 PM         #58
ĐöØρЗŘ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loolool
 05-22-2007, 10:29 PM         #59
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u kno what i realise about beefs in hiphop, IT SHOW THAT YOU CORNY a.ss SO CALLED FANS HAVE NO LOYALTY....PERIOD...

yall n*ggaz shoudl be ashamed a yall selves....smh...disgusting
 11 years ago '04        #60
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 teekarow said:
real talk
that sh*t ain't true i live in the burbs and them white dudes love that cam sh*t i kno cause i supply it :finger: cam
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy