Kobe's Daughter: "My Dad Didn't Do It"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #21
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I can't stop laughin'... Kidd Vicious you def. get props for that one
 11 years ago '04        #22
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 (619)309-6449 said:
hhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kobe wife puss-y stank... i know a couple Rollin 60's n*ggas off crenshaw that bagged that

no, you dont.
 11 years ago '04        #23
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 Kidd Vicious said:
I'd fu*k Kobe's Wife in her:

*Mouth
*Ass
*Between the t*ts
*Nose
*Belly Button
*Ear
*Between tha toes

*Oh n the pus*y too.. I'd Beat it up wit her legs spread like tha JUMPMAN Symbol.
yea.....that's the best way to end this thread
 05-24-2007, 12:16 AM         #24
1angrypinoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:

Kobe wife puss-y stank... i know a couple Rollin 60's n*ggas off crenshaw that bagged that
Doubt it. Vanessa grew up in Orange County of Southern California, attended private parochial schools in the area and Marina High School. Your "Rollin 60's n*ggas" wouldn't have lasted five minutes in the Orange County, with a population consisting of only 1.67% Blacks/African Americans, because someone would have immediately called the cops due to the presence of "suspicious" individuals. Anyone who's lived in Orange County knows that it's an ultra-conservative area and the police there have an especially low tolerance for "thugs".

And your claim is false because the Los Angeles Times newspaper did an exposť on Kobe Bryant's 2 year estranged relationship with his parents. In that 2004 Sunday edition article, the Times reported that Vanessa Laine Bryant remained a virgin until she married Kobe. In other words, you're full of shit.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 1angrypinoy said:
Doubt it. Vanessa grew up in Orange County of Southern California, attended private parochial schools in the area and Marina High School. Your "Rollin 60's n*ggas" wouldn't have lasted five minutes in the Orange County, with a population consisting of only 1.67% Blacks/African Americans, because someone would have immediately called the cops due to the presence of "suspicious" individuals. Anyone who's lived in Orange County knows that it's an ultra-conservative area and the police there have an especially low tolerance for "thugs".

And your claim is false because the Los Angeles Times newspaper did an exposť on Kobe Bryant's 2 year estranged relationship with his parents. In that 2004 Sunday edition article, the Times reported that Vanessa Laine Bryant remained a virgin until she married Kobe. In other words, you're full of shit.
and the defense rest it's case...
 11 years ago '05        #26
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3600 3600
 1angrypinoy said:

[pic - click to view]

damn got em coach
 05-24-2007, 01:43 AM         #27
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my Dad murdered somebody, I'd stick up for him too, in his Defense... even if I knew he did it.

I still think the bi*ch cried wolf though. Just an observation.
 11 years ago '04        #28
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
That's why i never take these n*ggas in boxden too seriously...bunch of them talk tons of sh*t and gossip like bi*ches bi*ch a.ss n*ggas!!!
 05-24-2007, 02:02 AM         #29
dj mannie fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
damn thats almost as bad when kobe paid that white bi*ch 20 million just to beat once
ive seen your mugshot you can relate to paying for pus*y
 05-24-2007, 02:55 AM         #30
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:

[pic - click to view]

damn got em coach
@ the duck hunter hound.
 05-24-2007, 03:06 AM         #31
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
*too busy jerkin to Kobe's wife*

oh yea what was that?
Nicca u aint no lie
 05-24-2007, 08:23 AM         #32
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:

^^^^^^^
Typical n*gga HATIN'.
 11 years ago '06        #33
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
 Kidd Vicious said:
I'd fu*k Kobe's Wife in her:

*Mouth
*Ass
*Between the t*ts
*Nose
*Belly Button
*Ear
*Between tha toes

*Oh n the pus*y too.. I'd Beat it up wit her legs spread like tha JUMPMAN Symbol.
Amen. Close Thread. :applause:
 11 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dj mannie fresh said:
ive seen your mugshot you can relate to paying for pus*y

Damn mr fresh...this n*gga went in on you
 05-24-2007, 10:14 AM         #35
derrickddot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahhaahhahaaha
 11 years ago '04        #36
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
lots of haters......and even more dry d*ck n*ggas.....smh
 05-24-2007, 10:20 AM         #37
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 (619)309-6449 said:

yeah and i know a crack head that fu*k kg wife :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 05-24-2007, 10:23 AM         #38
The Asshole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1angrypinoy said:

naw kobe wife was probably a video hoe. he met her on the set of a video.
 05-24-2007, 10:45 AM         #40
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ muhfu*kas makin up stories bout millionaires' wives
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy