Saigon jumped in his hometown

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2007, 05:23 PM         #141
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Whatever!!! 9 times out of 10 you are from some low income area in NJ....let's pick one Camden, East Orange, Irvington, Newark......Ni**** you ain't even on my level....you are below me, garbage and btw, dismissed is spelled with one "s". ....LOSER. I am a female and if you want to play we can play, but I will eat your triflin azz alive.
bi*ch shut the fu*k up. Tryin' to down Jerz. I'll give you a semen wig you Saigon d*ck ridin' a.ss bi*ch.

Last edited by TRiL; 05-28-2007 at 05:24 PM..
 05-28-2007, 05:24 PM         #142
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not defending him but anyone can get it. just cuz ur a g doesnt mean 10 n*ggas cant jump u.
 05-28-2007, 05:25 PM         #143
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Here's the real- Saigon got too much to lose to retaliate on those guys and he knows that....they ain't got nothing to lose. No disrespect, but most of the Haitian dudes in Spring Valley are want to be ganstas with little or no direction in life.....no jobs and if they do have jobs they are working minimum wage, living at home with their mommas and a bunch of bastard kids.
So now you dissing Hatians....Triple HP....lol....
lets hope those wyclefs dont find out who you are...
Hatians are deep in rockland county
 05-28-2007, 05:29 PM         #144
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
East Orange = The ghetto at it's finest. Ain't ish there, but a bunch of losers driving nice cars and living in rat infested sh*tholes. Just based off the fact you are a product of that dirthole, East Orange you just proved you are the weakest link.....GOODBYE! Btw, did you even graduate high school and how many illegitimate kids you have???? LOL!!!!!!
talking bout dudes need to grow up and you're talking mad ignorant didn't i dismiss your dumbass already
 05-28-2007, 05:30 PM         #145
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who?????
fiddys publicity stunts > saigon life
 05-28-2007, 05:30 PM         #146
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
East Orange = The ghetto at it's finest. Ain't ish there, but a bunch of losers driving nice cars and living in rat infested sh*tholes. Just based off the fact you are a product of that dirthole, East Orange you just proved you are the weakest link.....GOODBYE! Btw, did you even graduate high school and how many illegitimate kids you have???? LOL!!!!!!
What the fu*k are you talking about? For one your from a b00ty a.ss place in upstate NY but yet you know so much about my hood. You suckin' d*cks out here or somethin? Number two E.O. isn't a dirty place. It has it's grimy spots, but the whole sh*t aint dirty. I didn't graduate highschool? bi*ch I'm in my last year of College. No seeds. Like I said I'll let some off on ya face though. Nevermind you might actually be Saigon the way your defendin the sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #147
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
this thread is the epitome of today's ignorance among the youth wow who gives a fu*k if he got jumped and whats a ganster or what makes a person ganster them saying they are ? them being ignorant or un educated ? them getting caught commiting a crime ? them doing jail time ? everybody has atleast been jumped once in they life so what doesnt make u less or more of a man or a gangster n*ggas now n days are so stupid i see y whites and other foriegners look at us the way they do we have been brain fu*ked into thinking being an 2 bit un educated unsuccessful jail time doing ignorant slopply dressed qoute on qoute "gangster" is cool thats not cool nor is it gangster gangster is being a real man working a real job sticking up for protecting and providing for ur family gangster is u starting off working in a mail room at a foturne 5 company and after a year being a corporate partner thats gangster to me ganster is stealing a presidential election in front of voters faces and starting a personal war stop letting the media feed ur brains this it's cool to be un educated un successful so called gangster sh*t
 05-28-2007, 05:40 PM         #148
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
LOL , point blank East Orange is DIRTY!!!!! You make the sh*thole sound like South Orange...WTF you must think I believe the easter bunny and santa claus exists. And for your info I am defending myself at this point, not Saigon. Oh yeah, last year of college I have a Bachelor and Masters degree so you ain't saying nothing.
Damn you know about South Orange too? Your definitely toppin' somebody off out here. No wonder all that bullsh*t is comin' out ya mouth. fu*k you and ya degrees. Saigon I know thats you. Look @ ur join date. You made that name just to comment on this situation. Ur an alias too cus ya rep power just jumped like crazy. fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '04        #149
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
i guess money and love are the root of evil
 05-28-2007, 05:46 PM         #150
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Anyway, weren't you the one who decided to comment to me because I stated how dirty East Orange is- to someone else? I wouldn't give a f*ck what derogatory remarks anyone made about Spring Valley because I am in no way a representation of what this town is all about.....Spring Valley does not represent me....and if it did it only would because I allowed it to.
Yea iight Saigon. Sorry bout u gettin' ya a.ss whooped. It'll be iight.
 05-28-2007, 05:49 PM         #151
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Anyway, weren't you the one who decided to comment to me because I stated how dirty East Orange is- to someone else? I wouldn't give a f*ck what derogatory remarks anyone made about Spring Valley because I am in no way a representation of what this town is all about.....Spring Valley does not represent me....and if it did it only would because I allowed it to.
Look Saigon, I'm a fan of your music but you need to chill and stop dissing Jersey, take your a.ss whooping and move on like they say anyone can get jumped
 05-28-2007, 05:50 PM         #152
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
I am all female trust me when I say that....can't you tell? Check out my posts they are screaming I am woman hear me roar. Not as though you need to know, but I dated someone from Hillside for 6 years so I know those areas all too well.
Ooooh ok. Thats the d*ck u were suckin' out here
 05-28-2007, 05:54 PM         #153
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
And enjoyin every minute of it
At least your honest about it. :applause:
 05-28-2007, 05:56 PM         #154
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
LMAO...just keepin it real! :D :D
:rolleyes:
 05-28-2007, 06:02 PM         #155
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
Peeped your myspace page and you are a cutie pie.
Thank you very much miss
 05-28-2007, 06:06 PM         #156
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
LOL, 5 minutes ago I was Saigon and 10 minutes ago I was a b*tch, but it's all good:rolleyes:
I was defendin' my "dirty a.ss hood" . No hard feelings
 05-28-2007, 06:22 PM         #157
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
LMAO, I have a knack for bringing out the worst in people and pushing their buttons, which should be a hint that I am all woman. Seriously though, not all people are products of their environment. Spring Valley by no means is best area in the world - in fact, I am so very opposite of the stereotypical woman in the area. TO be completely honest I can thank my community and the stigma it holds because I strive to be completely opposite....to defy the odds.....to be an exception to the rule.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I grew up in the "nice" area that borders another town in Rockland County, but that's neither here nor there. As far as Saigon is concerned maybe he approaches me differently because I am a female. Becomes a different story when men, testosterone and egos come into play and that's where the c*ckiness stems from. I've lived in SV all my life and I know they jumped him based on who he is more than anything. The mentality here is if you look better, drive a nice car, make more money, have a good looking girlfriend/boyfriend consider yourself hated....sad, but true.
Yea I do believe your a woman cus you hit a button that really got me upset . On the whole Saigon gettin' beat up sh*t I feel it's corny if they really did have to jump him. That sh*t isn't hood @ all. Theres haters everywhere so Saigon gettin' ran up on by some haters isn't surprising. I remember when he got stabbed in his temple a few years ago because he didn't want to give up his ice. It's apart of the game. I'll still bump his music the same way I always have.
 05-28-2007, 06:34 PM         #158
TRiL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uhavenoidea said:
When him and I were discussing the situation he said EXACTLY what you said which is "jumping someone isn't hood at all". The dislike for him here is so intense I swear when his album drops if it is as hot as anticipated he might as well pack his bags and move or else they are going to k!ll him. Meanwhile, they all walk around saying we don't like him because he don't represent Spring Valley. HELLO!!!! If people are straight hating on you without knowing ish about you....why would anyone represent the area? Oh well, I guess that's life......just one of those things that will never be understood.
I've heard Saigon rep "Mooseknuckle" on many occasions on different mixtapes so that argument should be out the door. n*ggas just wanna hate just because. Sort of like what happens to Joe Budden out here. Most n*ggas in Jersey City don't fu*k with him @ all. I heard it's because he sh*tted on a couple of his n*ggas before he got on, but n*ggas that don't even know him despise him. n*ggas will hate whoever's shining the most from there area.
 05-28-2007, 06:34 PM         #159
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
who?????
fiddys publicity stunts > saigon life
 05-28-2007, 06:41 PM         #160
CreativeMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Guess what, you're a Boxden "peep" too d*ckhead
I might be, but I'm not losing sleep over what happens to some rapper. I'm not the one worrying about their back story. Nor am I losing sleep over how much money they make or cases they caught. You guys are, not me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy